Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-18, 22:44)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Just test everything that has to do with the Home windowWink

Feedback is needed on what is missing from either the default install or in general that should be added back in since there is none of the old menu system left it all needs to be re-added manually.

Some of the default menus were removed since they can be added using skin shortcuts quite easily but if the users think it should be there just let me know Smile

@ Mike and schimi,
Do either of you have any specific requirements for the main menu?
After all, this is your baby guys Wink

Hello Mike, at this time I don't have any specifics and to be honest would not want to put more burden on you if i did.

(2015-12-18, 23:07)BobCratchett Wrote: You mean you're not my Silvo Huh Or, more likely, these old arthritic hands hit the 'y' rather than the 'r' key Wink

Dropping in Mr.V's widgets is a great idea - I've done so in about five minutes and, though graphics for the panels aren't showing up - they already work better than the one widget I've managed to update so far (the 'Classic' widget, which should now be just about usable...) If you can get permission, and Mr Doc et al are happy with the slightly different visual style, then I think that's a great idea. Otherwise, I'll keep plugging away at the widgets - as I say, the basic of the classic is now there - and with a little more work should be fairly easy to update for the different information that different widgets want to show. And, in comparison, the panel widgets should be easy...

(And yes, you're right - I meant anything that can be cleaned up as a result of the skin shortcuts rework.)

I am more than happy to let you gentlemen decide what is best / easiest for you while doing this for us. I can always try to undersrand the new widgets and re-visualize for madnox if nedded and probably with Mr. V's help, so if Mr. V gives the ok then fine with me. Graphic will hopefully just by image names, I know Mikes skin has diff image names so that is hopefully the issue.

(2015-12-18, 23:51)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-18, 23:24)_Andy_ Wrote: So i have tried to modify the files to display the atmos logo. Without any modifications i have gray logos in the movie info page only but in the pause dialog and movie shelf view i have colored logos.
Does anybody know why i have no colored icons in this view? The files are not modified. It's the latest madnox git from today. In the settings i enabled colored icons and pointed the path to the colored icons.

After i modified the DialogFullScreenInfo,variables,DialogSeekBar i have an atmos logo in the movie shelf view, info and pause screen and colored icons.
I use my own logo so it's a bit gray.

So colored icons in the script-dialogvideoinfo are not working for me. Is this correct or should colored icons work in this view?

mike is looking into this problem...be patient

The info screen is the skins extended version and as such the normal vars etc. For media flags don't work. Maybe i can do something using skin helper vars. Will continue looking into it as i want colored icons in the skin extended info screen (s).

(2015-12-19, 00:45)Razieal121 Wrote: i tried your addons as well now it pops up as " login failed" then gives extendedinfo error

Try going into EI config and delete cache. I kept getting login failed and couldn't figure it out and tried delete cache and don't get the failed message anymore.

To MikeS & Bob, again from the team and our users thank you very much for everything you are doing and in the speed you are doing it. Just show I loads more to learn with skinning.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard / Jarvis) - by Mike_Doc - 2015-12-19, 16:43
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39