• 178(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-23, 11:42)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 11:04)knives of ice Wrote: just updated to the jarvis version and loaded madnox on a new nexus player i recently picked up.

not sure what has changed but how can i set my custom background to a playlist? there doesn't seem to be a smart playlist option now like the isengard version of madnox. i must be missing something

ok... last time i say this realy nice ...

what version of madnox you are using ? master - Isengard - or the test build from BobCratchett Huh

master = Jarvis kodi 16

Isengard = Isengard kodi 15

BobCratchett = Jarvis new mainmenu system

please read the first page

sorry i didn't know anything about a Bob Cratchett build.

i'm using the master that i downloaded off the github
(2015-12-23, 06:28)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Just poppin in to find out what I have not yet fixed or if anything needs to be addressed. I plan on getting to the rest of BobCratchetts To-Do list, unless he or Mr. V get to any of it first Wink. Is there anything not listed I (we) should know about Huh

Smile

Hi Mike, one quick thing is if it's possible to add a third case choice and I think Schimi mentioned something about using the default folders in media as a 2nd folder, casewidgets I think, has been created. I will try to look at the new code once PR'd and see what needs to be done if you can't,

Thanks

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hello everyone,

Well it's almost that time, so on behalf of our team I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year or whatever is the appropriate greetings for you at this time of the year.

I would personally like to express my gratitude to MikeSilvo, BobCrachett & Mr. V for the time they have given up recently and their generosity to helping us on Madnox.I don't think I could never have done what they have done in such a short time, Thank you Gentlemen.

Thanks to Mike (meowmoo) for joining our little escapade and the work you have done and to my main partner in crime, Schimi, thank you my friend for everything recently during this sad time of mine and everything since we started down this mad path of skinning earlier this year!.

To our users and the community, firstly thanks for using our little skin mod, We've only really had one goal and that is eye candy and we hope we done that to some level, we know there is much more to do and hopefully much more to come from us in the new year, but thank you for making our little Nox corner of the Kodi community such a good place to be and be a part of.

Love & Best Wishes to all and your families.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-12-23, 21:36)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 11:42)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 11:04)knives of ice Wrote: just updated to the jarvis version and loaded madnox on a new nexus player i recently picked up.

not sure what has changed but how can i set my custom background to a playlist? there doesn't seem to be a smart playlist option now like the isengard version of madnox. i must be missing something

ok... last time i say this realy nice ...

what version of madnox you are using ? master - Isengard - or the test build from BobCratchett Huh

master = Jarvis kodi 16

Isengard = Isengard kodi 15

BobCratchett = Jarvis new mainmenu system

please read the first page

sorry i didn't know anything about a Bob Cratchett build.

i'm using the master that i downloaded off the github

Your can choose the version from the github.
When you have kodi 16, you must use the version for jarvis (on github the master version)

(2015-12-24, 12:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hello everyone,

Well it's almost that time, so on behalf of our team I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year or whatever is the appropriate greetings for you at this time of the year.

I would personally like to express my gratitude to MikeSilvo, BobCrachett & Mr. V for the time they have given up recently and their generosity to helping us on Madnox.I don't think I could never have done what they have done in such a short time, Thank you Gentlemen.

Thanks to Mike (meowmoo) for joining our little escapade and the work you have done and to my main partner in crime, Schimi, thank you my friend for everything recently during this sad time of mine and everything since we started down this mad path of skinning earlier this year!.

To our users and the community, firstly thanks for using our little skin mod, We've only really had one goal and that is eye candy and we hope we done that to some level, we know there is much more to do and hopefully much more to come from us in the new year, but thank you for making our little Nox corner of the Kodi community such a good place to be and be a part of.

Love & Best Wishes to all and your families.

Mike.

Thanks Mike,
for the hard work and thank for the great community!

Thanks schimi2k and all other people that work so hard for the skin.

Happy Holiday and merry christmas
Yo HO HO HOOO Smile

from me a merry XMAS and a happy new year too ... i think Mike say everything and i want to agree with all of it
the last days where realy eventful with the new upgrade from the "A-TEAM" ... i already say so many times thx for the help, and i think they know how thankfull we all are... you guys rock Smile

so i have nothing more to say
thx to everyone and have all a realy nice and peacefull Christmas

Special THX to Mike_Doc... i am realy happy to know you, and thx you still work with us after this realy bad thing that happend... i wish you and your family a realy special xmas greeting... the sun will shine again and she will be always in your heart my friend... because you are such a nice guy !

peace
schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Happy Holidays, and may 2016 bring abundant health, peace and joy from where you can achieve all that your heart desires!

Regards,

Bart
A merry christmas, happy holidays, wonderful yuletide and happy non-denomination winter festival celebration to all Smile
Christmas a word that conveys happiness only to pronounce. The greatest hope is that I can do is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas!
(2015-12-24, 16:54)BobCratchett Wrote: A merry christmas, happy holidays, wonderful yuletide and happy non-denomination winter festival celebration to all Smile

Now that made me laugh.

Happy holidays to all.
What would u say is the minimum hardware required to run this skin? I've got aftv v1 and it won't play on it.. Would the new amazon Fire tv box run this skin or possibly the nvidia shield?
What would u say is the minimum hardware required to run this skin? I've got aftv v1 and it won't play on it.. Would the new amazon Fire tv box run this skin or possibly the nvidia shield?
(2015-12-24, 16:54)BobCratchett Wrote: A merry christmas, happy holidays, wonderful yuletide and happy non-denomination winter festival celebration to all Smile

What about a Happy/Merry Festivus for the rest of us? Tongue
I know it's Christmas eve. But of anyone could help it would be appreciated.

I've set a custom menu item as Anime Series, and created a folder that holds various .jpg images. I've gone to system>appearance>skin>settings>customizers>main menu item customizer and set the background path to this folder, but all I get is a black background.

Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong? Trying to get this working for the kids for xmas as they've got a nuc each and I'm using mysql to synchronise there nucs with my pc (all media is on my NAS).

Thank you for any help and a Merry Christmas/holiday season festivalness to all.
(2015-12-24, 23:02)icesurf3r Wrote: I know it's Christmas eve. But of anyone could help it would be appreciated.

I've set a custom menu item as Anime Series, and created a folder that holds various .jpg images. I've gone to system>appearance>skin>settings>customizers>main menu item customizer and set the background path to this folder, but all I get is a black background.

Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong? Trying to get this working for the kids for xmas as they've got a nuc each and I'm using mysql to synchronise there nucs with my pc (all media is on my NAS).

Thank you for any help and a Merry Christmas/holiday season festivalness to all.

Hey,
What kodi version and what kodi version did you use?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39