• 181(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Will take another pass at the weather labels when I get chance Smile Artwork choice changes are only applicable to those who haven't had all the artwork choices they expect when selecting a widget Wink

Thanks for the reminder of the fixes branch - I've just merged that into Skin Shortcuts master. However, it's only applicable to anyone switching to MadNod/skinshortcuts for the first time from a different skin using the Skin Shortcuts script (and only to get the default backgrounds for menu items set automatically). After that, it makes no difference if you're using the fix or not.
(2015-12-27, 17:53)BobCratchett Wrote: Will take another pass at the weather labels when I get chance Smile Artwork choice changes are only applicable to those who haven't had all the artwork choices they expect when selecting a widget Wink

Thanks for the reminder of the fixes branch - I've just merged that into Skin Shortcuts master. However, it's only applicable to anyone switching to MadNod/skinshortcuts for the first time from a different skin using the Skin Shortcuts script (and only to get the default backgrounds for menu items set automatically). After that, it makes no difference if you're using the fix or not.

Great, thanks Bob.

Regards,

Bart
Weather widgets working great for me - Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
New channel logos(Germany) for Aeon Madnox.

Link...http://www.mediafire.com/download/0azr2a....15_v3.rar
I have written it before but no reply Sad(on latest git and latest jarvis beta tv show widgets not working properly specially mix tv widget and even featured section acting weird problem is slides dont automatically move along its just static i dont know if this is kodi issue skin.widgets script issue or just skin issue btw im using fresh setting no othe addons installed
Hi

I have updated my PVR Skin for Aeon Madnox

- Bugfixes
-9 Rows small list (before 8 rows)
-new style extended osd

watch gallery

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=0733...2045198930

please push to github

Thank you
(2015-12-27, 06:08)brazen1 Wrote: The days out of sync in the weather widget are not due to the latest skin upgrades.
They have been out of sync a week or better and so is the metadata.
I assumed something changed in a nightly that caused this because I have not updated the skin for a month.
Info view of weather using Confluence is whacked too.
Using Yahoo.

Fwiw, weather is correct now as of latest nightly 12/26/15.
I assume something changed for the better or the app upgraded and I didn't notice.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-12-28, 00:35)brazen1 Wrote: Fwiw, weather is correct now as of latest nightly 12/26/15.
I assume something changed for the better or the app upgraded and I didn't notice.

I think maybe Yahoo is having problems. Mine started working again this morning out of the blue. Ronie reported the same thing.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
---Fixed my issue as soon as I posted it. Happy Holidays!

Side note, why can I delete some posts but not others? Weird.
(2015-12-27, 17:53)BobCratchett Wrote: Will take another pass at the weather labels when I get chance Smile Artwork choice changes are only applicable to those who haven't had all the artwork choices they expect when selecting a widget Wink

Sir Bob you are kicking booty! Every time I go to do something on the list it is already done Smile
Kudos Wink
It 'happened a strange problem, as you can see from the screenshot, missing or' disappeared (view SHOWCASE)

From the list as a last option appears to be selected, view (SHIFT)
(2015-12-29, 10:43)gotham_x Wrote: It 'happened a strange problem, as you can see from the screenshot, missing or' disappeared (view SHOWCASE)

From the list as a last option appears to be selected, view (SHIFT)

no problem - we have just too many views ^^ you need to scroll down ... sometimes it could help to play around a bit
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-27, 22:16)R3N3 Wrote: Hi

I have updated my PVR Skin for Aeon Madnox

- Bugfixes
-9 Rows small list (before 8 rows)
-new style extended osd

please push to github

Thank you

Thx buddy
i have pr it to mike
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-12-27, 19:24)Razieal121 Wrote: I have written it before but no reply Sad(on latest git and latest jarvis beta tv show widgets not working properly specially mix tv widget and even featured section acting weird problem is slides dont automatically move along its just static i dont know if this is kodi issue skin.widgets script issue or just skin issue btw im using fresh setting no othe addons installed
i didnt check it yet, but when you say " no other addons installed " , then you already did something wrong, because you need a lot of addons to run madnox like it should ( check skin settings for some infos ) ... and a small hint... ive heard it somewhere... reading the first page can halp sometimes too... but pssssttttt Wink

(2015-12-29, 11:22)schimi2k Wrote: no problem - we have just too many views ^^ you need to scroll down ... sometimes it could help to play around a bit

schimi2k, I solved, I must have accidentally hidden (view SHOWCASE) with the option to two gear at the bottom in the 'list views.
Damn.
  • 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39