• 182(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-29, 12:46)gotham_x Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 11:22)schimi2k Wrote: no problem - we have just too many views ^^ you need to scroll down ... sometimes it could help to play around a bit

schimi2k, I solved, I must have accidentally hidden (view SHOWCASE) with the option to two gear at the bottom in the 'list views.
Damn.

well... when its working now its all good Smile sometimes those things happen hehe

cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-29, 12:36)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-27, 19:24)Razieal121 Wrote: I have written it before but no reply Sad(on latest git and latest jarvis beta tv show widgets not working properly specially mix tv widget and even featured section acting weird problem is slides dont automatically move along its just static i dont know if this is kodi issue skin.widgets script issue or just skin issue btw im using fresh setting no othe addons installed
i didnt check it yet, but when you say " no other addons installed " , then you already did something wrong, because you need a lot of addons to run madnox like it should ( check skin settings for some infos ) ... and a small hint... ive heard it somewhere... reading the first page can halp sometimes too... but pssssttttt Wink

mate i have all scripts installed and SALTS addon even scanned tv shows and movies by addons i meant not many add ons mix tv and mx movie widget is just static also featured window as well can you check on yours and let me know please thanks ....also i would like to report that skin helper script on jarvis having problem i had it installed and whilst scanning tv shows it crashes kodi took me ages to figure out the culprit it was skin.helper script soon i unistall it kodi stopped crashing so may be that need to be looked at regarding jarvis
(2015-12-29, 13:17)Razieal121 Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 12:36)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-27, 19:24)Razieal121 Wrote: I have written it before but no reply Sad(on latest git and latest jarvis beta tv show widgets not working properly specially mix tv widget and even featured section acting weird problem is slides dont automatically move along its just static i dont know if this is kodi issue skin.widgets script issue or just skin issue btw im using fresh setting no othe addons installed
i didnt check it yet, but when you say " no other addons installed " , then you already did something wrong, because you need a lot of addons to run madnox like it should ( check skin settings for some infos ) ... and a small hint... ive heard it somewhere... reading the first page can halp sometimes too... but pssssttttt Wink

mate i have all scripts installed and SALTS addon even scanned tv shows and movies by addons i meant not many add ons mix tv and mx movie widget is just static also featured window as well can you check on yours and let me know please thanks ....also i would like to report that skin helper script on jarvis having problem i had it installed and whilst scanning tv shows it crashes kodi took me ages to figure out the culprit it was skin.helper script soon i unistall it kodi stopped crashing so may be that need to be looked at regarding jarvis

The mixed movie and TV widgets are static in the Jarvis version since the crashing issues were solved a while back.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-12-29, 13:36)bsoriano Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 13:17)Razieal121 Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 12:36)schimi2k Wrote: i didnt check it yet, but when you say " no other addons installed " , then you already did something wrong, because you need a lot of addons to run madnox like it should ( check skin settings for some infos ) ... and a small hint... ive heard it somewhere... reading the first page can halp sometimes too... but pssssttttt Wink

The mixed movie and TV widgets are static in the Jarvis version since the crashing issues were solved a while back.

Regards,

Bart

good to know its not just me then with this issue. hopefully this get solved soon
(2015-12-29, 13:37)Razieal121 Wrote: good to know its not just me then with this issue. hopefully this get solved soon

yeah, can confirm the static problem, but i dont know if someone will fix this, because i think it wont be long now when we use the new A-TEAM upgrades for jarvis ( skinshortcut script and new widgets by Mr.V ) ... dont know yet if Mr.V ´s widgets have a mixed option... but if not, maybe he can take a look at it Smile ( will check later )

this step is more then needed, because we need to get rid of the OLD and no more supported addons, and with this new and great upgrade we make madnox better Smile
it will happen that some people wont like the new system... but well... life is not fair sometimes
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hi, Quick question, One thing I've noticed is that when you scrape Artist data for music using the Universal Scraper it pulls through the formed e.g. New York, USA and born e.g. 1975 into the formed XML code below
<formed>New York, USA (1975)</formed>

using Aeon Nox I have had to amend the XML files to be the following to load correctly in Showcase2 view in Madnox

<born>1975</born>
<formed>New York, USA</formed>

Wonder if there is anything we could do make use of the original scrape i.e <formed>New York, USA (1975)</formed> to pull into Aeon Nox ?

Thanks
this is for the A-TEAM ( Mr.Silvo, Sir Bob and Mr.V ):

watch gallery

>>> dont know how much we can edit when we get Mr.Vs widget settings, but these are my latest wishes for the widgets... they are working realy great so far ( MUCH faster then the old ones, and much smoother )

>>> i just notice some cut off text for weather widgets ( if you have a "g" for example, the bottom "swing" of the g is cut off ) - maybe use a smaller font there

>>> i cant get any fanart using for weather fanart ( checked the tip from Mr.V in silvo thread, but cant found any backrounds under weather - just in look and feel and there i test all fanart backrounds )
>>> when i highlight a widget, i get always a blue text - would be nice if i get the color i choose in skin settings ( i used a red color scheme ) ... looks a bit ... buargs when you mix the red with this baby blue

well...this is after a quick check today... will check tomorrow a bit deeper ... maybe i found something else... but its already realy nice
realy great work A-TEAM !
thx
schimi

(2015-12-29, 15:57)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 13:37)Razieal121 Wrote: good to know its not just me then with this issue. hopefully this get solved soon

yeah, can confirm the static problem, but i dont know if someone will fix this, because i think it wont be long now when we use the new A-TEAM upgrades for jarvis ( skinshortcut script and new widgets by Mr.V ) ... dont know yet if Mr.V ´s widgets have a mixed option... but if not, maybe he can take a look at it Smile ( will check later )

this step is more then needed, because we need to get rid of the OLD and no more supported addons, and with this new and great upgrade we make madnox better Smile
it will happen that some people wont like the new system... but well... life is not fair sometimes

oh ok mate where can we keep an eye on new updates?? on first pageHuh or changed will be included in upcoming gitsHuh
Need some help with gifs, i'm using the latest jarvis and madnox on an android box (minix u1) and none of my gifs work. Even trying to copy them from one drive to another within kodi wont work yet they work perfectly my pc ?
(2015-12-29, 21:56)Razieal121 Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 15:57)schimi2k Wrote:

oh ok mate where can we keep an eye on new updates?? on first pageHuh or changed will be included in upcoming gitsHuh

when we have a bigger update we post it here ( first page too ) ... but you can watch the git... sometimes we add some small stuff - next big update will be after merging the new skinshortcut+widget upgrade

(2015-12-29, 22:14)Oggie101 Wrote: Need some help with gifs, i'm using the latest jarvis and madnox on an android box (minix u1) and none of my gifs work. Even trying to copy them from one drive to another within kodi wont work yet they work perfectly my pc ?

you need to have the gifs on the same device where kodi is installed ! no network
and you need to add the image manual ! ... search this thread here some pages back ( or use the search function )

(2015-12-29, 22:51)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 22:14)Oggie101 Wrote: Need some help with gifs, i'm using the latest jarvis and madnox on an android box (minix u1) and none of my gifs work. Even trying to copy them from one drive to another within kodi wont work yet they work perfectly my pc ?

you need to have the gifs on the same device where kodi is installed ! no network
and you need to add the image manual ! ... search this thread here some pages back ( or use the search function )
They're in my kodi folder which is on the main drive, even when previewed they're not animated. ^^
@schimi2k - glad the new widgets are generally working well for you (and here's hoping the general Skin Shortcuts update - whether thats the menu items, the widgets, the Mr V. Widgets appearance, or whatever) is all working equally well. I'd particularly like to thank you for taking the time to test and feedback on such specific issues.

As it is, from my understanding Mr. V will be pushing a major update to the dev git in the next day or two with lots of new widget view options (to bring MadNox widget view options up-to-date with Nox 5: Silvo). Though it will also include one or more regressions (from what I understand, the system info widget won't be available straight away). As the intention is for Mr. V's widget stylings to be (as) synchronised (as possible) between Nox 5: Silvo and MadNox, it may be worth waiting until this major update lands before doing detailed testing Smile (And once I see how many-or-few regressions there are, I'll know whether to add such things as fixing the widget highlight colour to the to-do list).

Specifically regarding the 'Mixed' widget, from my understanding this would be a Mr. V thing rather than a Skin Shortcuts/Me thing (which is to say, its about how the widgets are displayed, rather than what widgets are available for display). My expectation is that such an option won't be available by the time we PR these changes as Skin Shortcuts doesn't easily support a widget containing two or more source, and I've seen no sign of such a widget in Mr. V's work. Having said that, assuming a static widget (without getting into too much detail, Skin Shortcuts supports 3 types of widgets:- Dynamic (most of them); Statically Dynamic (e.g. weather - we provide a static list which is loaded dynamically when needed); Static (current system info widget).

Such a widget could potentially be implemented statically in the future, but lets get the fundamentals PR'd first...

Edit:- And as I I've intimated previously (and I know I'm not necessarily speaking for everyone contributing to the skin shortcut branch here) but my own interest in this is getting the functionality - not necessarily the perfect appearance - into MadNox. So, and I say this particularly as someone who is notoriously rubbish at the GUI stuff, if there is - for example - a font issue with the weather widget being pointed out by someone who very much IS a GUI guy, please do look into fixing it Smile (And please ask if you need help knowing where/how to fix it!)
(2015-12-30, 03:34)BobCratchett Wrote: @schimi2k - glad the new widgets are generally working well for you (and here's hoping the general Skin Shortcuts update - whether thats the menu items, the widgets, the Mr V. Widgets appearance, or whatever) is all working equally well. I'd particularly like to thank you for taking the time to test and feedback on such specific issues.

As it is, from my understanding Mr. V will be pushing a major update to the dev git in the next day or two with lots of new widget view options (to bring MadNox widget view options up-to-date with Nox 5: Silvo). Though it will also include one or more regressions (from what I understand, the system info widget won't be available straight away). As the intention is for Mr. V's widget stylings to be (as) synchronised (as possible) between Nox 5: Silvo and MadNox, it may be worth waiting until this major update lands before doing detailed testing Smile (And once I see how many-or-few regressions there are, I'll know whether to add such things as fixing the widget highlight colour to the to-do list).

Specifically regarding the 'Mixed' widget, from my understanding this would be a Mr. V thing rather than a Skin Shortcuts/Me thing (which is to say, its about how the widgets are displayed, rather than what widgets are available for display). My expectation is that such an option won't be available by the time we PR these changes as Skin Shortcuts doesn't easily support a widget containing two or more source, and I've seen no sign of such a widget in Mr. V's work. Having said that, assuming a static widget (without getting into too much detail, Skin Shortcuts supports 3 types of widgets:- Dynamic (most of them); Statically Dynamic (e.g. weather - we provide a static list which is loaded dynamically when needed); Static (current system info widget).

Such a widget could potentially be implemented statically in the future, but lets get the fundamentals PR'd first...

Edit:- And as I I've intimated previously (and I know I'm not necessarily speaking for everyone contributing to the skin shortcut branch here) but my own interest in this is getting the functionality - not necessarily the perfect appearance - into MadNox. So, and I say this particularly as someone who is notoriously rubbish at the GUI stuff, if there is - for example - a font issue with the weather widget being pointed out by someone who very much IS a GUI guy, please do look into fixing it Smile (And please ask if you need help knowing where/how to fix it!)

I am working on the madnox widgets as write this post. All fonts and highlight colours ect will be taken care of, so it will be identical to silvo widget in every other way including all widget options. Everything will work the same as nox silvo. The only exception will be the widget info dialog for the media flags. Not sure how you guys plan to handle this in the future with the addition of the image resource addons in Jarvis. If any changes are needed it as simple some small changes to the widget vars.

Correct on the system info widget, this will be added not long after I push the big update. The main thing that would slow me down for the system info widget is artwork. For each static item I need a square icon and fanart image. If schimi2K could provide some artwork that would be great. It would help me speed things up for the system info widget.

For the mixed widgets they wont be available at the time of the update. I would just use the skin helper mixed widgets. With some small changes to the overrides they should mostly work. I actually had them working within silvo but removed them temporally. All the widget Vars artwork should support mixed widgets. So this will be another addition after the big update.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
A huge congratulations to Mr and Mrs Silvo on the birth of Jessica Silvo. Smile

Now, go ignore Kodi for the next few months Wink
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39