Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@schimi2k - glad the new widgets are generally working well for you (and here's hoping the general Skin Shortcuts update - whether thats the menu items, the widgets, the Mr V. Widgets appearance, or whatever) is all working equally well. I'd particularly like to thank you for taking the time to test and feedback on such specific issues.

As it is, from my understanding Mr. V will be pushing a major update to the dev git in the next day or two with lots of new widget view options (to bring MadNox widget view options up-to-date with Nox 5: Silvo). Though it will also include one or more regressions (from what I understand, the system info widget won't be available straight away). As the intention is for Mr. V's widget stylings to be (as) synchronised (as possible) between Nox 5: Silvo and MadNox, it may be worth waiting until this major update lands before doing detailed testing Smile (And once I see how many-or-few regressions there are, I'll know whether to add such things as fixing the widget highlight colour to the to-do list).

Specifically regarding the 'Mixed' widget, from my understanding this would be a Mr. V thing rather than a Skin Shortcuts/Me thing (which is to say, its about how the widgets are displayed, rather than what widgets are available for display). My expectation is that such an option won't be available by the time we PR these changes as Skin Shortcuts doesn't easily support a widget containing two or more source, and I've seen no sign of such a widget in Mr. V's work. Having said that, assuming a static widget (without getting into too much detail, Skin Shortcuts supports 3 types of widgets:- Dynamic (most of them); Statically Dynamic (e.g. weather - we provide a static list which is loaded dynamically when needed); Static (current system info widget).

Such a widget could potentially be implemented statically in the future, but lets get the fundamentals PR'd first...

Edit:- And as I I've intimated previously (and I know I'm not necessarily speaking for everyone contributing to the skin shortcut branch here) but my own interest in this is getting the functionality - not necessarily the perfect appearance - into MadNox. So, and I say this particularly as someone who is notoriously rubbish at the GUI stuff, if there is - for example - a font issue with the weather widget being pointed out by someone who very much IS a GUI guy, please do look into fixing it Smile (And please ask if you need help knowing where/how to fix it!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard / Jarvis) - by BobCratchett - 2015-12-30, 03:34
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39