Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
just a quick sitrep from me:

some infos first:
1. i test with a clean madnox and skinshortcut setup ( i rename my old "skin.aeon.madnox" and "script.skinshortcuts" folder to get a fresh one )
2. you will find some new options in "skin settings > Customizers > General Main Menu Settings" - you will find there some general Widget options( back panel, transparency ... )

now my "findings" "wishes" ... ( maybe mentioned before, but i will just list up all my thoughts now )

1. no Infolines at all

2. some text colors are blue by default - this can be fixed after we merged it to our main jarvis branch ... but since silvo mod is using color mod too, this should be change by default ( to use the chosen color in "color chooser" and not the blue one )

3. episode "titles are always " how many seasons and how many episodes like " 4x99 " = 4 seasons with 99 episodes - would be much better if there will be just the episode info and title like for example : "S03E05 - BLABLABLA" or "3x05 - BLABLABLA" or maybe "TV SHOW NAME S03E05 - BLABLABLA"

4. maybe we can expand the panel at the bottom, to put the title over the panel area instead of a free area over the fanart ( when you have a colorfull fanart its hard to read ) - check for my GFX mokup some pages back maybe

5. i love the movie info in second widget place, when you activate it and dont use a second widget !!! maybe the info textbox need to move some pxls up and expand some pixels ... the last line is cut of a bit - again, can be fast fixed in the end Smile ... just a small cosmetic thing ( thats what i can do too ... with me immense coding skills hehe )

6. not realy sure, but i have also the feeling, that the order function doesnt work properly... but need more testing there ( i crash my sql database yesterday... dont ask why ^^ )

7. maybe i dont see it yet, but is it possible to choose the "main" menu item ? the focused item when you come back to main menu ? or do i need to control it by moving the menu items up/down ? ( i want to start on tv shows when i start kodi and when i come back from other items )

well... thats after a realy short test now but i will test some more tomorrow morning
if anybody of you Mr.V or Sir Bob need some screenshots - just call me what you need

i try to finish the system icons tomorrow too ( was too busy today - sorry )

besides some small ( i think fixable ) problems, its running realy nice here ( and much faster like before ) - realy nice work A-Team !!! well done

and for all Madnox friends out there... maybe we will lost one or two old features... but we need to add this upgrade, or we will get more and more problems because of old addons... so sometimes you need to break something and learn something new to be happy again Smile

thats from me for now - i wish you all fun with playing around with the new toys
schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard / Jarvis) - by schimi2k - 2015-12-30, 21:36
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39