Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-06, 01:57)_Andy_ Wrote: I noticed if i select the mixed style i have 3 widgets. Left,middle and right. In the config shortcuts i can choose two contents only. So the right widget is always the same widget like the middle one.
Is this correct or will be a 3rd content available in the future?

One wish for the tvshow widget. I like the recently added episodes. As art i choose the thumb of the episode and the label on focus. If i focus an episode i get the episode number and the episode title.
As i use thumbs as art i often don't know which tvshow the episode is from. Is it possible to have a second label maybe above the episode title for the tvshow name?
Or if a second label is to complicated maybe it's possible to enhance the first label with the tvshow name like "Supergirl | 1x10 .........."

All three widgets should be available to choose content for (and are working for me). Whatever you have as the main widget will appear in the middle, and then there's separate buttons to select the left and the right widget.

I think the tv show name in the label is a question for Mr. V Wink

Thanks for testing + feeding back Smile

(2016-01-06, 01:59)bsoriano Wrote: 1. I do not know if this is a skin issue or skin.shortcuts issue, but the Recommended Movies widgets displays the same content as the skin playlist Movies In Progress.

2. In the center widget, when you move between items, the background changes accordingly. This does not happen when you move between items in the left or right widgets; could you please add that?

3. The old mixed widgets, when you pressed enter on an item in the left or right widgets, would show you the eight items it had, with information about each, and from that screen you could then press enter to play the item. I like that functionality quite a bit, could you please implement it like that?

4. Would it be possible to show what widget is selected for the left and for the right? Right now the title is whatever was selected for the center widget only. I understand that the previous implementation did not have that either.

5. The old implementation provided an indication in each part of the mixed widget (left, center, right) of how many items there were in the widget (I know it was limited to eight), is that something that could be added?

6. I got used to the navigation quite quickly, great job on that! Smile

1. The Recommended Movies widget is provided by Library Data Provider, and that's what it provides (which is to say, movies which are in progress).

2. Yes, I'll add that (though no more coding tonight Wink)

3. Uhh... possibly. Let me think about that (another option for whether click plays or displays the list; redesign of the overlay screen to accommodate more than 8 items; choosing the correct info now that the individual widgets are choosable; the simple fact that once its added, someone somewhere will ask for it to be extended to all widget styles -- it's not necessarily an easy thing to do, now that all the items are browsable, and you will be able to use the info button on your remote to display that extra bit of info on any given item (now that I've noticed that's broken for the left and right widgets...))

4. Uhh... possibly. Changing the text of the label that shows the middle widgets name - no, not without massively recoding Mr. V's widgets. Adding a couple of extra labels, so each widget is individually identified should be doable, though.

5. Uhh... possibly. Obviously the dots that were used previously won't work now, as there can be, essentially, an unlimited number of items per widget. Adding a label in the corner (a "7/15" type label) should be doable, unless you have another suggestion?

Thanks for testing + feeding back Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard / Jarvis) - by BobCratchett - 2016-01-06, 02:37
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39