• 196(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-07, 23:03)BobCratchett Wrote: @bsoriano and @schimi2k - 4, 5 and 8 should now all be fixed, which I think is all of your initial mixed-widget bug reports. Let me know if I missed any, or you've found any more Smile

Hello Bob,

I can confirm that 4, 5 and 8 are indeed fixed, thanks for your continued amazing work on this!

Some comments:

- The title for the left and right widgets always appears underneath the center widget (if Panel is chosen as Label) or underneath the right widget (if Title is chosen as Label). In my opinion, it would be great if they could appear underneath the corresponding widget. I understand that this is most likely a change to Mr. V's code for the widgets.

- I noticed today that there are a group of TV Episode widgets that do not show the season number and episode number when the panel info is activated, or when you press "i" on the widget, while others do. The ones that do that I tested are Random and Recommended Episodes, but Recent Episodes and Next Episodes do not. The ones that do have that info on the first line of the info panel or dialog, and the show name on the second line. The ones that do not have the show name on both lines.

- Nice job on the corner labels to show where you are within the widget! Smile

Regards,

Bart
@schimi2k - Stop finding bugs, and then I can take a break Big Grin (Or find some difficult-to-fix-ones - then at least it'll look like I'm taking a break whilst I work out how to fix them Wink)

@bsoriano - Nothing I can really do about the 'Title' label without completely redesigning how those labels work (which I don't intend to do!). I've put a quick attempt for the 'Panel' label on git. Thanks for the detailed info on the episode info - I'm shutting down the dev machine for the day, but I'll look into it Smile
(2016-01-07, 05:27)meowmoo Wrote: 1.Just found a bug, if you choose the short version of the info line, the texture shows up but the info is gone

2.And when playing music, artist slideshow add-on don't work on the home screen anymore, it always shows the default backgrounds

I could fix 2 by myself, but i have no idea where to look for the info line :/
@meowmoo - assuming Artist Slideshow just needs a multi-image control, you could do it via HomeMainFanartVar in current Mad Nox, or HomeMenuFanartVar in the skinshortcuts branch. Both in variables.xml.
@ bob I figured this out, adding
Code:
<value condition="Player.Playing + Skin.HasSetting(artistslideshowhome)">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</value>
to HomeMenuFanartVar did the trick

the info line is the problem Sad

the shorter time/info panel setting let the info line vanish

watch gallery
post showed up two times....and i cant delete it Huh
(2016-01-08, 00:25)BobCratchett Wrote: @schimi2k - Stop finding bugs, and then I can take a break Big Grin (Or find some difficult-to-fix-ones - then at least it'll look like I'm taking a break whilst I work out how to fix them Wink)

@bsoriano - Nothing I can really do about the 'Title' label without completely redesigning how those labels work (which I don't intend to do!). I've put a quick attempt for the 'Panel' label on git. Thanks for the detailed info on the episode info - I'm shutting down the dev machine for the day, but I'll look into it Smile

Awesome work Bob, thanks! I usually use only the 'Panel' label, but was testing the others for completeness. When using Panel label, your latest fix works like a charm! Smile

No rush on any of these, I'll test whenever you can look into the episode info issue.

Regards,

Bart
@meowmoo - Only just figured out you were giving a bug report for the skinshortcuts branch Smile Sorry, wasn't purposefully ignoring you! I'll push the change to the var shortly Smile

Just looked at the shorter info panel - it looks like the var that feeds it - ShortLibraryStatsVar - hasn't been updated for the new way that infolines are selected. I'll fix that tomorrow and thanks for the bug report Smile
I could be saying that i use the skinshortcuts branch Tongue

Thanks for looking into it, and all the work/time you, and the rest of the A-Team, spending on Madnox !
hi i want to try the shortcutbranch beacause i think it will be the future.

i make a clean kodi installation and after installing skin from git i become only a clear home screen. I dont see any menupoint nothing. The rss feed is running and i could navigate left , right and hear a sound but i dont see any menupoints. I have installed this addons

script.skin.info.service (manual install)
script.extendedinfo (available in the Kodi addon repository)
netflix style nextup notification (manual install)
script.duration (manual intstall)
skin.helper.service

did i forget something ?
Yes, you missed skin.shortcuts which is probably the most important for that branch. The skin will be updated when everything is done and dusted and have a dependency created against the amazing shortcuts addon so in the future it will auto install but for now just install it and it should resolve your issue.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@mike

thanks for your fast answer.

I'm a bit confused now. I download the zip from here https://github.com/Ignoble61/skin.aeon.m...nshortcuts

extract the zip to my addon folder called: skin.aeon.madnox-skinshortcuts

Did i now need another addon ? skin.shortcuts ? Or must i ranme the folder skin.aeon.madnox-skinshortcuts ?
ok after installing the addon skin.shortcuts i get these error and no menu points

http://xbmclogs.com/pl781nhrt
i get a skin helper error and a skin shortcut error message in kodi
I believe Marcel just recently fixed the skin helper issue so perhaps get the latest version of that, the shortcuts you will need to ask in the shortcuts thread. I've not seen it before myself.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
This is why I said we weren't going to be supporting installation/basic usage of the skinshortcuts branch at this stage... But, just this once:-

You haven't got skin shortcuts dependancy - script.module.unidecode - installed. Remove your manually installed version of script.skinshortcuts, download the zip file from the repo and install via System > Add-ons > Install from zip file which will install both the script and its dependancies

You haven't got at least two skin helper service dependencies installed. Remove your manually installed version, go to System > Add-ons > Search and install from there, which will install both the script and its dependancies.
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39