Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-08, 17:27)BobCratchett Wrote: Auto-scrolling of the mixed widget is technically possible, but not particularly easy without modding Mr. V's widget layouts. (The widgets use a 'panel' control, which doesn't support auto-scrolling. It would probably make sense to switch the mixed widget to a wraplist in any case, which does support autoscroll, but then the focusedlayout for each artwork choice needs to be adjusted, as in a list control it's used for the current item, whether or not the control itself is focused.) I'm happy to make the changes, if @Mr. V has no objections...?

Regarding the background of the panel widget info - there actually is a background there already, but it doesn't darken the fanart much. Not something I want to touch at this point, though, as I don't know what the options Mr. V is working on are, and whether they'll affect this or not Smile

peeeewwwwww... to test those new widgets are so much work ... i need more time to check ONE WIDGET STYLE than the whole skin before Wink ... so many options - AWESOME !
( when someone is asking for more options i jump out of the window !!! )

but i found something ( HAHAAA ! )

when i use mixed widgets - and choose:
label= title >>> i get just the TV SHOW name (the blacklist for example) instead of the EPISODE name (3x9 the director) ( like the problem we had in the beginning )

ive checked my playlist twice ( set as category "episodes" ) and also test default "series" Options instead of my playlist

when i choose:
label= panel >>> i get the episode number and name (3x9 the director)

i get this on recent added, recommended, random... well on all "local files"
on next aired i get the date and episode number and name ( maybe it took the info from next aired addon )

i think its almost IMPOSSIBLE to find all problems, because we have sooooooo much variables now... i think when Mr.V is done with the next staff ( system info and cases ) we should merge it and then we collect all feedback from the MADNOX friends and after a while we can check what we can fix and what not...

but its working so freaking great already Smile - even on my rasp2 XD ...

EDIT:
i forget one question... is it possible to add a "stroke" or a big shadow to the text for labels ? ( panel and title ) - sometimes is hard to read when you have a fanart that is similar to the text color... a stroke around the text or a big black shadow would solve that... we can try to change that after merging too, but i dont know how we get problems when there will be an update or so ...

SORRY FOR OFF-TOPIC:
speaking of RaspPi2 - if someone of you is using the raspi2 and openelec - USE A USB DRIVE FOR THE STORAGE FOLDER !!!! that speeds up my system for ... idk... IMMENSE ! - navigation is almost "smooth" and fast and it works quite fast - and even the widgets working realy good ( not so fast and smooth compared to my A6 player with fast SSD and 8GB ram ... but for this lill peace of hardware IMPRESSIVE fast and smooth with such a big skin like madnox ... )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard / Jarvis) - by schimi2k - 2016-01-08, 19:54
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39