• 199(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Is this skin really almost 700mb in size, or am I seeing things?
(2016-01-10, 15:39)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Is this skin really almost 700mb in size, or am I seeing things?

naaaa, its just 50mb and the rest is malware and comercial Wink no problem...

just kidding... its realy that big
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-01-10, 16:05)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 15:39)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Is this skin really almost 700mb in size, or am I seeing things?

Hahahaha thanks. Man, my system won't be able to handle that and I really like this skin Sad time to upgrade my Media player then
(2016-01-10, 15:10)gcdlz Wrote: A question regarding case backs. What should the artwork be named, also what are the proper dimensions for the artwork?

There is no artwork to be named for case backs. I build the case back from several different available soucres i.e. extrafanart, film info etc etc. It is not a single image / artwork. What you see doesn't exist as a single image.

I presume you mean case backs on the list view as well?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Yes. Still plans to attempt to reduce the size, will look into it again soon.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-01-10, 17:38)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 15:10)gcdlz Wrote: A question regarding case backs. What should the artwork be named, also what are the proper dimensions for the artwork?

There is no artwork to be named for case backs. I build the case back from several different available soucres i.e. extrafanart, film info etc etc. It is not a single image / artwork. What you see doesn't exist as a single image.

I presume you mean case backs on the list view as well?

Mike
Thanks, thought it was from artwork like posters and cdart. Will save work of having to create the artwork.
(2016-01-10, 17:40)Mike_Doc Wrote:

Yes. Still plans to attempt to reduce the size, will look into it again soon.
Thanks Mike. What are the reasons that it's that big? Are the Aeon skins generally that big?
(2016-01-10, 19:37)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Thanks Mike. What are the reasons that it's that big? Are the Aeon skins generally that big?

a lot of backrounds, genre icons, genre backrounds, a lot of views with gfx, 3 case versions... etc
aeon mq sourced out a lot of the gfx and i think silvos mod too... but we are using old nox4 code and we want to be a bit different too Wink

why do you think its called MADnox Huh Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-01-10, 19:43)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 19:37)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Thanks Mike. What are the reasons that it's that big? Are the Aeon skins generally that big?

a lot of backrounds, genre icons, genre backrounds, a lot of views with gfx, 3 case versions... etc
aeon mq sourced out a lot of the gfx and i think silvos mod too... but we are using old nox4 code and we want to be a bit different too Wink

Hahaha fair play mate. I'll keep a watch on it and see if it gets smaller. I only have a gig of ram, so this will not work for me right now. But great skin though
(2016-01-10, 20:23)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 19:43)schimi2k Wrote:

Hahaha fair play mate. I'll keep a watch on it and see if it gets smaller. I only have a gig of ram, so this will not work for me right now. But great skin though

I run it on a rasperry pi2 with openelec and its working quite good Wink

(2016-01-10, 21:04)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 20:23)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 19:43)schimi2k Wrote: a lot of backrounds, genre icons, genre backrounds, a lot of views with gfx, 3 case versions... etc

I run it on a rasperry pi2 with openelec and its working quite good Wink
I'm guessing with a gig of ram or less? Smile
1gb ram Smile... And its faster than my a350 with 4gb ram

(2016-01-10, 01:07)gibxxi Wrote: I've also noticed in the "Visualization" view, cdart.pngs are not being loaded even if they exist and are displayed on the "Home screen", instead, the handwritten text CD (mod) is displayed instead. The option for "Show CDarts" is set to "Default" in this instance. It's necessary to set that option to "Blu-Ray" or "Vinyl" disk, to get the cdart.pngs for that album to display.

can you try this files, and see if it works, because it works fine on my setup

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...VA3ZFdaWGs
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...EZIcE1scTQ
Hi,
I have a small problem - download subtitle menu is in the background and can not be read. A solution when you have time Smile - i do not bother ...

- OpenElec Jarvis (last update / Milhouse)
- skin Aeon Madnox-skinshortcuts (last update - a day ago)

Great thanks for this skin !
Just tried the shortcut branch and have to say Excellent work ! to all dev's involved , Bob cratchett / Mike-Silvo/Mike_D/Schimi/mewmoo etc etc
Just a few thoughts
Yes all this has moved things forward for our beloved skin with Mr V widgets & more use of extendedinfo. But I cannot help but feel that this has homogenized All Aeon skins. I find very little difference between Nox5, Nox5 Silvo, MQ 6 and now the shortcut branch...all look & feel nearly the same.There are minor cosmetic differences ( and of course coding is an altogether different matter).
The difference that AN4 had /Madnox has was the level of customization's not just with some of the widgets( that is STILL not available even with mr V widgets the most important to my mind is the " icon panel widget " that I could populate with anything I want) . This sadly has been overlooked in ALL iterations of current Aeon developments.
Please Dev's look into incorporating the icon panel widget or have a fully customizable similar widget that I could Populate with whatever shortcut that I want and use it as a widget from the home screen. I have made this request individually before in Various threads but no one seems interested in this.
Cdarts & some custom clear arts do not load .. as has been noted before but if I reload the skin then it does work .
Custom playlists and widgets (compact extended panel ) using these display in just one order ( default ). I have tried changing to just display current or Ascending / descending order but it's not working.
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39