• 201(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-12, 20:12)schimi2k Wrote: NEED SOME HELP FROM "OPENELEC / LINUX / RASPERRY PI" USERS

this is for all madnox user out there who use madnox with a Openelec/linux/pi(2) System ( or maybe someone who know a solution for this problem too ^^ )

Situation:
Rasperry Pi2 with Openelec (milhouse 04.12 - last jarvis build)
Network over cable ( no wlan ! )
Database: MySQL Database ( ~1000 movies, ~200tvshows )
NFS Shares
Skin: Madnox

System is running realy nice except this...
Problem:
When i start Openelec/Kodi and want to open a library ( tvseries,movies,programs,data ...) it took over 12 seconds before i see the content !
> means i click on a menu option, lets say tvseries (its a playlist - test also normal series menu option) - the screen goes black for 12-14 seconds and then i see the tvseries - navigation is smooth and fast
when i go back i am direct on main menu again - when i go direct to tvseries again it just took 2-3 seconds max
when i go to another library it took again 12-14 seconds - back to menu and to library again - 2-3 seconds

after a while it took again 12-14 seconds on any attempt to open a library
its also when i try to open my programs - so i think its not because of bad playlists

When i test Confluence or Silvo Mod the libs open within 1-2 seconds MAX every time - so it cant be a hardware/Network problem

here is a Logfile from the moment i click on the tvseries menu: LOGFILE
you can see >>> keystroke at 17:04:21 ... saw something at ~17:04:35/36

maybe someone had this problem before and found a solution... i cant see anything realy bad on that logfile...
if i can fix this problem, i would be xtreme happy with this lill RaspPi2 ( can play full HD 3D MVC Movies = FTAB and not HTAB !!! )

THX in advance for any help Smile
I'm getting the exact same issue using jarvis beta 4 on a minix u1 android box, but the same build works fine on my pc ^^
My System is now totaly fu**** up after all the testing and trying nightlys... I need to make it from stock again... This time i will make a backup of all files hehe

Thx again 4 the help
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-01-11, 03:48)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 01:07)gibxxi Wrote: I've also noticed in the "Visualization" view, cdart.pngs are not being loaded even if they exist and are displayed on the "Home screen", instead, the handwritten text CD (mod) is displayed instead. The option for "Show CDarts" is set to "Default" in this instance. It's necessary to set that option to "Blu-Ray" or "Vinyl" disk, to get the cdart.pngs for that album to display.

can you try this files, and see if it works, because it works fine on my setup

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...VA3ZFdaWGs
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...EZIcE1scTQ

No joy meowmoo. To get the cdart.png files that were downloaded by cdART Manager to show up on the visualization screen, I need to select "Blu-Ray" or "Vinyl". "Default", always shows the handwritten CD. This however isn't the case on the home screen. The cdart.pngs (if present, for that album) always show up properly on the home screen. Is there some setting that's been added that I'm missing?

It might be worth pointing out that the only thing stored in my music library, is the cdart.png and folder.jpg for each album. Other cdART - related artwork gets stored elsewhere to keep my music folders clean. This alternate path has been set as the "Music Library" path in the "Paths" section of the Madnox settings, so that artist logos show up properly. Everything else seems to work OK, except cdart.png's on the Visualization screen.
I will take a look @ the original musicviz when I got the time
gibxxi,

which Music Viz are you using?, Madnox now has 3, the original default, meowmoos (now titled Alternative Music Viz 1) and the seedyevil one that I ported in which is now Alternative Music Viz 2 in the Music Viz settings?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I'm using whatever is set by default. I'm syncing via your github repo Mike, so adding mods is not possible for me without messing that up.

Gib.
While I'm here, the background issue (Peripherals Menu) is fixed btw, so thanks for that. Smile

Gib.
@ mike He use the original one.

@ gib try one of the alternative views it should work there

I take a look at it when I got the time ( weekend)
Ok m8. Not a deal-breaker for me atm, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong or a dodgy sync. I take it you got the screenshots I pm'd you.

Gib.
(2016-01-12, 17:39)meowmoo Wrote: There are to favorite options, one point to the favorites the other let you select one of the favourite's.

If you miss the second one you miss an add-on. Not sure about the name, can't take a look I'm at work, its something like scrip.skin.favourite's

Edit: forgot I have a backup on the nas...its script.favourite

thanks so much this fixed my problem
Meowmoo helped so many ppl here and he have just 8 rep points... Thats realy sad Sad
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
He's got 10
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2016-01-13, 14:14)meowmoo Wrote: @ mike He use the original one.

@ gib try one of the alternative views it should work there

I take a look at it when I got the time ( weekend)

Thought i'd fixed the default one a long time ago, meow let me know if you don't get rou d to it. Think it's a dodgy visible somewhere.
(2016-01-13, 14:19)gibxxi Wrote: Ok m8. Not a deal-breaker for me atm, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong or a dodgy sync. I take it you got the screenshots I pm'd you.

Gib.

fixed, pushed, PRed Tongue
And pulled to git, thanks meow.
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39