• 202(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-13, 22:33)schimi2k Wrote: Meowmoo helped so many ppl here and he have just 8 rep points... Thats realy sad Sad

Rep is just a green number below my nice avatar Tongue

but with this awesome post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2213546 I earn 5 rep Rofl

@ mike your very welcome Big Grin

@gib you should take a closer look at all the options Tongue no need for any mods that mess up your git folder

very old pics
watch gallery
I installed latest jarvis beta5 and tried opening content ! Like schimi it took an age to load, looked at cpu usage and it had gone through the roof, gone back to beta4 and alls well again. LOL
Fanart.TV Mod
(2016-01-14, 13:19)ProRipp Wrote: I installed latest jarvis beta5 and tried opening content ! Like schimi it took an age to load, looked at cpu usage and it had gone through the roof, gone back to beta4 and alls well again. LOL

thats why i stop playing around with this problem and wait for OE7 ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Isn't the millhouse build already based on oe7?
he stops on 12.04 ( beta 3 ) ( in germany 4.dezember ^^ ) with working on JARVIS

after that he switch over to krypt ( kodi 17 )

but Openelec 7 will be released when jarvis is final - so either you work with the beta 3 ( with some problems ) or switch direct to krypt early alpha ooor wait for final Openelec 7 with final Jarvis ( like i do now )
Milhouse 12.04 works quite good for me ( except this long waiting problem ) ... lets see if its fixed on final - if not i maybe keep looking in this problem hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

how i can install this on raspberry pi?
I'm running fritsch build http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231955

Kodi 17/oe7 and I don't have any long loading or other bugs, buts a Intel build so nothing for the pi

@lintehilion just extract the rar file on copy the skin in the kodi add-on folder
(2016-01-14, 16:12)meowmoo Wrote: I'm running fritsch build http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231955

Kodi 17/oe7 and I don't have any long loading or other bugs, buts a Intel build so nothing for the pi

@lintehilion just extract the rar file on copy the skin in the kodi add-on folder

how i can do this?
ftp to the pi https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentatio...ess/ftp.md

locate the kodi/addons folder

copy skin

profit

Tongue
Probably not the correct place to post this, but, since Madnox is the only skin I use, maybe someone else has the same problem. I'm running win10 with the latest Kodi nightly and skinshortcuts git. Simple problem - Kodi keeps crashing when I exit. Not really a big problem, just a pain. If I need to post a log I'll get one from next crash. Gonna try a complete clean install with no addons at all and see if the same happens. Please move this if in the wrong spot. Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
i wrote this before but there was no response i have tried so many times and confirmed that skin helper script with jarvis betas crash kodi whenever library scan in progress everytime i unistalled it and tried it doesnt crash so i guess skin helper script might need updating Sad
(2016-01-14, 18:48)bobrap Wrote: Probably not the correct place to post this, but, since Madnox is the only skin I use, maybe someone else has the same problem. I'm running win10 with the latest Kodi nightly and skinshortcuts git. Simple problem - Kodi keeps crashing when I exit. Not really a big problem, just a pain. If I need to post a log I'll get one from next crash. Gonna try a complete clean install with no addons at all and see if the same happens. Please move this if in the wrong spot. Thanks

(2016-01-14, 19:30)Razieal Wrote: i wrote this before but there was no response i have tried so many times and confirmed that skin helper script with jarvis betas crash kodi whenever library scan in progress everytime i unistalled it and tried it doesnt crash so i guess skin helper script might need updating Sad

well, i just make a fresh from stock install here, and i dont get a crash on library scan ( local information ) and dont get any crash after closing ... so maybe you have 1. some old/bad config or maybe a bad/old addon
and like always - if you have such problems, please post a logfile

(2016-01-14, 19:44)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 18:48)bobrap Wrote: Probably not the correct place to post this, but, since Madnox is the only skin I use, maybe someone else has the same problem. I'm running win10 with the latest Kodi nightly and skinshortcuts git. Simple problem - Kodi keeps crashing when I exit. Not really a big problem, just a pain. If I need to post a log I'll get one from next crash. Gonna try a complete clean install with no addons at all and see if the same happens. Please move this if in the wrong spot. Thanks

(2016-01-14, 19:30)Razieal Wrote: i wrote this before but there was no response i have tried so many times and confirmed that skin helper script with jarvis betas crash kodi whenever library scan in progress everytime i unistalled it and tried it doesnt crash so i guess skin helper script might need updating Sad

well, i just make a fresh from stock install here, and i dont get a crash on library scan ( local information ) and dont get any crash after closing ... so maybe you have 1. some old/bad config or maybe a bad/old addon
and like always - if you have such problems, please post a logfile

I'm going to do a clean install with no addons and then add them one at a time and see if I still get crashes. If I do I'll post a log (should have anyway Smile)
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

I wiped my settings 3 days ago, after installing all addons (skinhelper) i scaned my stuff not one crash in 3 days
pretty sure its not a madnox problem
reproduce with confluence if its still happens report it in the skinhelper thread Tongue

edit: a bit more info, OS, Kodi version and so on, make it much easier to help
@ Bob Cratchett : Custom widget using super favourites is working well. Only issue is that there is no artwork except for fanart available for the widget, square poster makes it a bit better.
For Custom playlist widgets Unfortunately what ever I choose there is only 1 sort order .. I'll try and redo the playlist to see if that changes anything .
One thing About the widgets is that the only option is play by default. in the old Nox 4 related widgets .. one could scroll into the info & select play , trailer or back.. could some how this be incorporated into the current mrV Widgets? is this a question for mrV thread ?
@Mewmoo / Mike : For me MusicViz default, Viz 1 & Viz 2 all are working well, Correctly displaying cdarts and all. The only thing missing is the Auto Music Viz on playing & Auto lyrics / scroll option does not seem to be working. It works manually but maybe the mod that was .. is not incorporated in the shortcuts branch. Could you please consider getting it into the Master branch when things are ready?
I think everything else is very very smooth, have not noticed any lags or issues. Is it ready to be merged into the master .. I think so. It is my daily skin ATM.
@ Bobrap & Razieal : Not having any crashes on startup, scanning or exit: Win 10 , latest nightly Kodi , Skin Shortcuts madnox branch.
  • 202(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39