• 203(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-14, 19:30)Razieal Wrote: i wrote this before but there was no response i have tried so many times and confirmed that skin helper script with jarvis betas crash kodi whenever library scan in progress everytime i unistalled it and tried it doesnt crash so i guess skin helper script might need updating Sad
I have the same issue on my fresh install using jarvis beta 4 and latest git for madnox. Skin helper service error comes up right away.
Win 8.1 machine, will see if I can grab a log when I get home from work.
(2016-01-14, 21:45)Temujin Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 19:30)Razieal Wrote: i wrote this before but there was no response i have tried so many times and confirmed that skin helper script with jarvis betas crash kodi whenever library scan in progress everytime i unistalled it and tried it doesnt crash so i guess skin helper script might need updating Sad
I have the same issue on my fresh install using jarvis beta 4 and latest git for madnox. Skin helper service error comes up right away.

there might be an issue with library / database hence the crashes . Have you guys done a fresh install with fresh library setup and fresh rescanning or using old database ?
Also did you try & install the latest skin.helper script from git ?
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service
Quote:@Mewmoo / Mike : For me MusicViz default, Viz 1 & Viz 2 all are working well, Correctly displaying cdarts and all. The only thing missing is the Auto Music Viz on playing & Auto lyrics / scroll option does not seem to be working. It works manually but maybe the mod that was ..

yes auto play is kind broken, sometimes it works for me but most of the time not

Auto lyrics is disabled for Viz 1 and 2 only the original viz got it, I can add a option
scroll is only available if the lyric support it
(2016-01-13, 23:42)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 14:19)gibxxi Wrote: Ok m8. Not a deal-breaker for me atm, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong or a dodgy sync. I take it you got the screenshots I pm'd you.

Gib.

fixed, pushed, PRed Tongue

Awesome turnaround m8. This skin has the A-Team supporting it!

Wink

Have a rep point meowmoo!

Gib.
(2016-01-15, 00:10)shaktoo Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 21:45)Temujin Wrote:

there might be an issue with library / database hence the crashes . Have you guys done a fresh install with fresh library setup and fresh rescanning or using old database ?
Also did you try & install the latest skin.helper script from git ?
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...er.service

its fresh reinstall i was having issues with old database so rescanned everything with fresh reinstall but still same issue
I just wanted to say thanks to all the devs working on this now. This is the only skin I use and I'm pretty excited about what's going on, although I haven't updated my Kodi/Openelec 6.0 NUC to the newer Madnox release in about 3 months.

I'll wait until Jarvis is released then do a complete update including Madnox.

So that leads me to a couple of questions: Are you planning to have Madnox an official Jarvis skin that will include auto updates?

One issue with Openelec and the older (3 months ago Madnox version). There is no Openelec sub menu, so I need to switch to Confluence to access the Openelec settings menu. Is this fixed in current Madnox?
Madnox is to big for a repo skin maby if we managed to cut the size down, its on my "look at it" list Smile

The openelec setting can be found under apps, or you can add them to any menu/submenu you wannt.

But do you need them that often? I only open them once to set things up and never use them again.
hi guys.. what a great mod.. i love it.. Use it under Jarvis beta5

I got 2 things..

1st: I went trought:
How to configure and activate your Moviesets with the "Movie Set Artwork Automator"

the extrafanart1.jpg (for the set-case/brooklet ) is not there.. do you have a hint?

2nd. How can I activate WIDGETS for live-tv.. I could activte it for film.. but how for live-tv etc..

greetz.
Hi all, first post so go easy!

Using isengard with Madnox skin (which I think is ace - thanks to developers for their time and effort) All working fine except on the movie info screen I am getting the US ratings flags with no option to get extended Mpaa information (I'm in the uk). Strangely, it's all good on the main screen (where films are listed) and I can see the UK certificatation (colour). Even more strangely, if I switch to shednox (my previous skin on helix) everything is fine and appears as and where it should. Have currently got the (old I think) ratings updates script active as when I switch to the new one (IMDb update) I can't set it for the UK and I get the US flags.

In video dialog options I can't see the option to select extended mpaa info so am wondering if there is an issue with the script but perhaps not as this problem is exclusive to my Madnox - works fine and can see the option to change preferences for this on other skins (aeon mq6 and shednox)

Very weird I think you'll agree!

Help would be very much appreciated as I have wasted many hours of my life trying to sort it, have lost my hair and my job!,,,,
Great skin guys.. lotz of options/ rabbit holes to jump into on this one.. I'm still getting it set up properly, but still wanted to extend my gratitude on a superb add-on.. Wink
(2016-01-15, 15:15)Ruschi Wrote: hi guys.. what a great mod.. i love it.. Use it under Jarvis beta5

I got 2 things..

1st: I went trought:
How to configure and activate your Moviesets with the "Movie Set Artwork Automator"

the extrafanart1.jpg (for the set-case/brooklet ) is not there.. do you have a hint?

greetz.

The extrafanart1.jpg files need to be added manually to each set directory. Schimi2k has a link in this thread 211887 (thread) to many pre-made Movie Set Case GREY Backrounds (extrafanart1) files as well as a .psd template to make your own if needed.
(2016-01-15, 17:41)jburgess Wrote: The extrafanart1.jpg files need to be added manually to each set directory. Schimi2k has a link in this thread 211887 (thread) to many pre-made Movie Set Case GREY Backrounds (extrafanart1) files as well as a .psd template to make your own if needed.

he makes also a "lilltle" howto on first page Smile ... what a guy Rofl
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
The. jpg IS in the Collection Felder like in the how to.
(2016-01-15, 17:56)Ruschi Wrote: The. jpg IS in the Collection Felder like in the how to.

You said in your previous post "the extrafanart1.jpg (for the set-case/brooklet ) is not there" so I assumed you meant it wasn't in the set folder. If you have the file "extrafanart1.jpg" in your set folder and you run the automator it should be set automatically as the case background for that set. Make sure you have Backend Mode enabled in General Skin settings and restart Kodi.
I got all this..

ImageImageImageImage
  • 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39