• 211(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-23, 03:26)wgstarks Wrote: I've been watching the very fast developement here with great interest. I've been wanting to update to Jarvis but waiting for the addons I use to be updated. This would be the primary one. It's my understanding that currently if I update then Kodi will revert to the Confluence skin and I would have to install the beta version of MadNox and restore my current skin settings from scratch. Is there some way to preserve skin settings? Would it be possible if I wait for the skin to come out of beta?

if you run the lates skin shortcuts version (its work in progress!) https://github.com/Ignoble61/skin.aeon.m...nshortcuts everything should be fine on jarvis (it WONT work on kodi 15!), i use it everyday and dont have any issues :>

Kodi 16 change how the skin settings get saved, no longer in guisettings.xml and Madnox changed to skin shortcuts for the Home menu shortcuts, so you need to setup the skin from scratch :>
(2016-01-22, 13:29)schimi2k Wrote: welcome to my world DOC Big Grin
The Doctor is in! I wonder if he makes house calls... Huh

STAT! Tongue
(2016-01-23, 03:26)wgstarks Wrote: I've been watching the very fast developement here with great interest. I've been wanting to update to Jarvis but waiting for the addons I use to be updated. This would be the primary one. It's my understanding that currently if I update then Kodi will revert to the Confluence skin and I would have to install the beta version of MadNox and restore my current skin settings from scratch. Is there some way to preserve skin settings? Would it be possible if I wait for the skin to come out of beta?

you should wait for our merged release ( not so far away i think ) - and then you realy need to start from scratch ...
well, i configure my player lateley maybe 2-3x a week hehe ... and that means every time over 1 hr work ( when i refresh my database a bit longer )

you ask maybe why ? - because right now its still a lot of WIP here - and when we mixed old settings with new features some strange things can happen - so every "bigger" changes in widgets or skinshortcut addon means ( at least for me ) - fresh skinshortcut settings and sometimes even madnox settings ( when some other strange things happen hehe )

so someone dont like to configure everything a lot need to wait until we have merged the new system with the old one ( and even then it can happen that it need to refresh after a while )
Mr.V have still so much ideas for the widgets and i think Silvos Mod friends and Madnox friends will bring up some wishes too after we merge it... so it will take still a while before we can say ... its done for now Wink ... thats one reason why the topic is still " AEON MADNOX - BETA RELEASE " Cool

but with the new widgets,skinshortcuts and some other "surprises" - i think we will make another step forward in next version ... so be patient and stay tuned hehe

schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Kodiflix is the perfect view for movies, IMO, but it's a bummer that even with "small fanart" selected, it still cuts off a substantial part of the top and bottom of the fanart image. Would be rad it it shrunk it enough to display the whole thing.

When I view this beauty, for example -- https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/rl30...nfZinl.jpg
you can barely see Zach G's beard, and the baby is completely blocked by the row of posters.
Two parts of the image that are very relevant to the story.
Mr. V, will look into audio & subtitles flags when doing the oninfo update.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-01-23, 05:20)meowmoo Wrote: if you run the lates skin shortcuts version (its work in progress!) https://github.com/Ignoble61/skin.aeon.m...nshortcuts everything should be fine on jarvis (it WONT work on kodi 15!), i use it everyday and dont have any issues :>

Kodi 16 change how the skin settings get saved, no longer in guisettings.xml and Madnox changed to skin shortcuts for the Home menu shortcuts, so you need to setup the skin from scratch :>

(2016-01-23, 12:00)schimi2k Wrote: you should wait for our merged release ( not so far away i think ) - and then you realy need to start from scratch ...
well, i configure my player lateley maybe 2-3x a week hehe ... and that means every time over 1 hr work ( when i refresh my database a bit longer )

you ask maybe why ? - because right now its still a lot of WIP here - and when we mixed old settings with new features some strange things can happen - so every "bigger" changes in widgets or skinshortcut addon means ( at least for me ) - fresh skinshortcut settings and sometimes even madnox settings ( when some other strange things happen hehe )

so someone dont like to configure everything a lot need to wait until we have merged the new system with the old one ( and even then it can happen that it need to refresh after a while )
Mr.V have still so much ideas for the widgets and i think Silvos Mod friends and Madnox friends will bring up some wishes too after we merge it... so it will take still a while before we can say ... its done for now Wink ... thats one reason why the topic is still " AEON MADNOX - BETA RELEASE " Cool

but with the new widgets,skinshortcuts and some other "surprises" - i think we will make another step forward in next version ... so be patient and stay tuned hehe

schimi

Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll wait for the merge.

Is it ready yet?
Is it ready yet?
Is it ready yet?
Big Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Just a quick question. In TV widgets, what's the difference between recommended episodes and next episodes? Or are they the same? Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-01-24, 01:29)bobrap Wrote: Just a quick question. In TV widgets, what's the difference between recommended episodes and next episodes? Or are they the same? Thanks

Looking at the code for the two of them, not a great deal. Recommended Episodes is provided by Library Data Provider, Next Episodes by Skin Helper Service. And Next Episodes will 'fill up' the widget with the fist episode of unwatched shows if there aren't enough in-progress shows.
(2016-01-22, 20:55)Mike_Doc Wrote: Image

the pain, sniff sniff, ConfusedSadTongue

missing logo there Sad also it would be nice to have disacrt rolling in like we have in movie info screen its look nice visually than static disc appearance neverthEless amazing work keep it up DOC
(2016-01-24, 08:03)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 01:29)bobrap Wrote: Just a quick question. In TV widgets, what's the difference between recommended episodes and next episodes? Or are they the same? Thanks

Looking at the code for the two of them, not a great deal. Recommended Episodes is provided by Library Data Provider, Next Episodes by Skin Helper Service. And Next Episodes will 'fill up' the widget with the fist episode of unwatched shows if there aren't enough in-progress shows.

Thank you. Now which one to use. Decisions...decisions...Laugh
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-01-24, 18:02)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 08:03)BobCratchett Wrote:

Thank you. Now which one to use. Decisions...decisions...Laugh

maybe its just me, but i have some problems with NEXT EPISODES - so i will stick with RECOMMENDED EPISODES ( maybe because i live in TSCHÖÖÖRMÄNIII )

but i need to test all "extra" widgets from EIS... it seems some of them dont work here ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
make sure you have the latest EiS from GIT, I know posters for rotten tomatoes was broken on Repo but fixed on GIT, Don't know if Phil has pushed that to GIT?!
just a quick question can we use white theme with this skin?? i can see white theme is directory but in settings its greyed out Huh
Don't think themes work, not since 4.1.9.9. or Shednox.

We'll add it to our work list and look into it but can't promise anything right now.
(2016-01-24, 22:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: Don't think themes work, not since 4.1.9.9. or Shednox.

We'll add it to our work list and look into it but can't promise anything right now.

Yeah DOC please do that loved using square and white theme hope you guys can add it back for us Thanks
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39