• 216(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: Pictures will make things easier next time Big Grin

Better now ? Wink

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: 1. Whats the "m" panel? M shows the option/lyrics/ visualization bar, and don't rotate. Don't get what you mean sorry

The M pannel is the one that pops in in the frontground when you hit M (the green circled one on the picture). If you want to keep only this one you can't because everytime a new song loads, the "i" pannel (the red circled one in the background) pops in too which makes the screen redundant. If you deactivate the I pannel, you deactivate the M pannel too...

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: 2. Could/should because of the alarm line you add back in, remove it and try again if it works

Indeed it was it...but what's the point of erasing a bug if it creates another ? can you take a look at the alarm thing if you have some time ?

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: 3.again the m panel i have no idear :p

Same as in 1. Normally, the M pannel should rotate horizontally from one category to another

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: 4. Its broken, we working on it

Nice ! Thanks a lot

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: 5. Up /down should change the star rating, never used it never tried it, if it don't work we need to fix it.

If you press up or down, it jumps forward/backward the song. Normally the controls to have access to star-rating is the "F" key but it does not work either. With Warlion skin which I managed to keep til Isengard, up and down are working. I can give you the xml files if you want.

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: I can add a progress bar but I have no idear where to place it, I don't use the original layout need to take a look

In Warlion original skin, the progress bar was very thin and placed where the purple circle is on my picture

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: 6 and 7. I will take a look

Thank you for that ! Big Grin

(2016-01-31, 21:57)meowmoo Wrote: PS: 1&1 fixed the f***** internet pipeline after 4 days, hell year

Glad to hear that ! Smile
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Quote:Activating the MP3/Magazine/photo widgets makes the artist name disappear with spotimc or when an artist does not have a logo.

works for me Image

Quote:artist logo overlaps on lines for alternative viz 2

not for me Huh
watch gallery

Quote:There is no progress bar in the default music viz view
added Image

Quote:Everytime next song is played, if we just keep the "m" pannel, the "i" pannel pops from behind, which results on an overloaded viz

I guess its a setting issue, if I use settings like this all is ok, Image

Quote:Indeed it was it...but what's the point of erasing a bug if it creates another ? can you take a look at the alarm thing if you have some time ?

the Alarm stuff freeze the skin, so it was impossible to use it, a working skin is better than a not working info panel Tongue

Quote:star-rating is the "F" key but it does not work either. With Warlion skin which I managed to keep til Isengard, up and down are working. I can give you the xml files if you want.

send me the xml pls :>

Im not gonna push changes till the skinshortcut stuff is done! so here are the latest files from my wip setup, it works fine
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...=drive_web

make a backup from your files, if things get messed up its not my fault :>
I have downloaded the 3 files you posted online and did all my test with it !

(2016-02-01, 15:57)meowmoo Wrote:
Quote:Activating the MP3/Magazine/photo widgets makes the artist name disappear with spotimc or when an artist does not have a logo.

works for me Image

I'm sorry, my bad, it's only for spotimc titles. Furthermore, I noticed that the very small list of next songs (at the very bottom of the view, normally under the stars) disappear for all titles when widgets are activated.

Quote:artist logo overlaps on lines for alternative viz 2

not for me Huh
watch gallery

Do you have your logos in 800*310 or 400*155 ? If the title is a little bit long with 800*310 logos it wont fit right...this occurs with most of titles but I don't know what is the right size for an optimal Nox use so I guess I'm guilty Big Grin

Quote:There is no progress bar in the default music viz view
added Image

Great job you've done so far, we are almost done Wink

Quote:Everytime next song is played, if we just keep the "m" pannel, the "i" pannel pops from behind, which results on an overloaded viz
Quote:I guess its a setting issue, if I use settings like this all is ok, Image

Tried your set up just like in the picture above, works like a charm now but sadly, that means no way to keep "M" pannel + widgets

Quote:Indeed it was it...but what's the point of erasing a bug if it creates another ? can you take a look at the alarm thing if you have some time ?
Quote:the Alarm stuff freeze the skin, so it was impossible to use it, a working skin is better than a not working info panel Tongue
And you're god damn right, we users are selfish crying askers who are never satisfied, we always want to gather all features at once Wink

Quote:star-rating is the "F" key but it does not work either. With Warlion skin which I managed to keep til Isengard, up and down are working. I can give you the xml files if you want.
Quote:send me the xml pls :>

I know I'm asking a lot, but willing to keep THE best skin for Kodi alive while updating Kodi versions every 6 months is a challenge for users too (and I don't talk about noobs), the perspective to lose all that we had once in a great skin is such a pitty.
Glad to help you if I can. So here's all my xml files that I've been working on through the years until Jarvis, in order to keep the Warlion spirit. (So keep in mind that the latest working version of Kodi for this is Isengard 15.2). And last thing, I know I can sound unhappy for those changes but I really do appreciate all the work you do with your coworkers on this, so thank you all guys :

1080 xml files

Wink

P.S : With those xml's

- Horizontal rotate of the "M" pannel works
- Vertical rotate of the "I" pannel works (without crash)
- Star-rating works
- As soon as you chose the "M" pannel, the"I" pannel autohides (and vice versa)
- You don't have magazine/photo/mp3 widgets nor alternative music views

If you want the entire skin, just ask and I'll post it !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-01-31, 22:22)benjidave Wrote: I think I found a bug.

When I go to my tv shows (Viewtype: Episodes) , the poster is there.

When I select a show (Viewtype: List) ...

and I go back to the tv shows list, the poster is no longer there.

For some reasons, if the viewtype of a selected tv show is something else that doesn't have a poster (e.g. Panel) ...

and I go back to the list, the bug doesn't occur and the poster is still there.

I'm using the jarvis version.

Does it happen to anyone else?

EDIT: I'm using emby though...

yes same here, Using Windows 10 pc, Latest Jarvis RC,
its not a bug... its MAGIC Wink ... like this lill white rabbit illusion

those small things will be checked after next big update i think...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Is there any way to add more "Icon panel 1 widgets" right now there is only two for each one.. I really like to get more of them :/
(2016-02-02, 15:30)masinad Wrote: Is there any way to add more "Icon panel 1 widgets" right now there is only two for each one.. I really like to get more of them :/

Nope
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hello dev/gfx team!

I am running the latest skinshortcuts-dev versio from GitHub, the latest script.skinshortcuts from GitHub, and the latest skin.helper.service from GitHub, under Windows 10, Kodi Jarvis RC1. I am seeing this in the log every time Kodi starts, and I thought to bring it to your attention, in case there is a bug or something that needs to be updated. I realize the following is not a complete log or a debug log. Thanks for taking a look.

Code:
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.1b.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.1c.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.2.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.2b.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.2c.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.1b.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.1c.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.2.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.2b.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget.2c.backgroundFanart
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-liveBackground
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetList1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetExtList1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetList1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetExtList1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetComPanel1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetComExtPanel1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetMixed1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetExtMixed1
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: HomeArtistSlideShow
13:28:17 T:15812 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
13:28:17 T:15812   ERROR: Unmatched [
13:28:17 T:15812   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [Skin.HasSetting(Enable.WidgetHide) + !Control.HasFocus(90010) + !Control.HasFocus(90020)] | [Skin.HasSetting(Enable.PanelInfo) + ControlGroup(90020).HasFocus + !StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetStyle.2),List)
13:28:17 T:15812   ERROR: Unmatched [
13:28:17 T:15812   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [Skin.HasSetting(Enable.WidgetHide) + !Control.HasFocus(90010) + !Control.HasFocus(90020)]  | [Skin.HasSetting(Enable.PanelInfo) + ControlGroup(90010).HasFocus + !StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetStyle),List)

Regards,

Bart
The skinshortcuts-template-etc is known about and will be sorted closer to the end, though I'll add it to the to-do list so it doesn't get forgotten about. I'll also add the homeartistslideshow to the to-do list as I don't think we know about that one.

I've just fixed both of the unmatched ['s, as well as a couple of unmatched ('s. And thanks for the bug report Smile
Hey guys. I was wondering.

For T.V. shows Confluence has this widget:

http://i.imgur.com/TZTDQZE.png

is there any way we can get that widget for This skin?
Hello Guys, thanx for this great work on that skin.
My Problem is that I cant't find a possibility to manual update a movie.
In Kodi and all other skins (including all Aeon Versions) there is a "update" button in the Movie Info Screen.
So when Kodi scraped false Meta data for a movie I usaly hit that update Button in the Movie Info Screen and kodi shows me all possible matches or I even can choose a manual Input.
I miss this in Madnox or I am to dumb to find it.
Somebody an IdeaHuh

Cheerz Matten
(2016-02-02, 23:54)spacematten Wrote: Hello Guys, thanx for this great work on that skin.
My Problem is that I cant't find a possibility to manual update a movie.
In Kodi and all other skins (including all Aeon Versions) there is a "update" button in the Movie Info Screen.
So when Kodi scraped false Meta data for a movie I usaly hit that update Button in the Movie Info Screen and kodi shows me all possible matches or I even can choose a manual Input.
I miss this in Madnox or I am to dumb to find it.
Somebody an IdeaHuh

Cheerz Matten

info screen, extras, update
Thanx for your answer but that is the problem, in the info screen is no "extras" entry.
There are only the buttons "play", "details", "add to list", a star and a heart symbol that have no function and a big + symbol. When I click this I am able to manage some artwork.
If I go to the context menu of a movie there is an extras entry in the list but when I choose this than there is only a "search on youtube" entry.

When I go to the Info screen of a TV Series Episode or Season than there is a play and Extras button. And there is the update option in it.

In the Info Screen of the whole TVSeries Entry it is the same as on the Movie Info Screen. No Extras and update option.
Did I have to check or uncheck some options in the system settings to get the Extras entry in that Info Screens ??
BTW I am using Jarvis RC 2.
Greetz
Matten
(2016-02-03, 01:35)spacematten Wrote: Thanx for your answer but that is the problem, in the info screen is no "extras" entry.
There are only the buttons "play", "details", "add to list", a star and a heart symbol that have no function and a big + symbol. When I click this I am able to manage some artwork.

When I go to the Info screen of a TV Series Episode or Season than there is a play and Extras button. And there is the update option in it.

In the Info Screen of the whole TVSeries Entry it is the same as on the Movie Info Screen. No Extras and update option.
Did I have to check or uncheck some options in the system settings to get the Extras entry in Info Screen ??
BTW I am using Jarvis RC 2.
Greetz
Matten

In the skin settings at the very end is a option "use extended info for Movie/tv" turn it off and you get the Extra button :>
THANXXXXX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was it.

You made my Day.

Cheerz

Matten
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39