• 227(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Fantastic. Just in time for my birthday on Monday :-)
No 0.9 Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-02-18, 01:21)pletopia Wrote: Also, should I use the add-on pack from post #8? It says "CANCELED" in the post at this point yet no add ons actually install if you install the skin manually through git.

So something in that add-on pack kills the setup. Everything was working well with the skin but after copying all the add ons i ran into the same bug i had previously which is basically its not saving skin settings anymore after reboot
Mike & the Mods !
our skin NEEDS THIS
Please Look at incorporating.. !
(2016-02-20, 02:58)pletopia Wrote:
(2016-02-18, 01:21)pletopia Wrote: Also, should I use the add-on pack from post #8? It says "CANCELED" in the post at this point yet no add ons actually install if you install the skin manually through git.

So something in that add-on pack kills the setup. Everything was working well with the skin but after copying all the add ons i ran into the same bug i had previously which is basically its not saving skin settings anymore after reboot

you should NEVER only overwrite your actual addons with the whole addon pack ... they update a lot of addons lately, so you will have now a lot of old addons installed ....
you should wait anyway maybe one day before we "crossingfingers" release RC-1 ... you should start from scratch then ... so if you realy need kodi today and maybe tomorrow check your logfile to see what addon make this problem and delete this - download it again ( either from kodi or check for actual rls here in forum )
with rc-1 it will be much easier with the addons Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-02-20, 06:01)shaktoo Wrote: Mike & the Mods !
our skin NEEDS THIS
Please Look at incorporating.. !
interesting...but first we should fix all the things that will come ... after RC-1 !

Hello,
I have one thing in cosmetic lowlist.

In the series overview the right field is completely filled.

When you get on the seasson detail, not.
Can you display the entire text information here?

If one is in the seasson view, the field is again completely filled.

Is it also possible that cover easy to show from the side? 3D effect?
(2016-02-20, 11:42)Slipass Wrote: Hello,
I have one thing in cosmetic lowlist.

In the series overview the right field is completely filled.

When you get on the seasson detail, not.
Can you display the entire text information here?

If one is in the seasson view, the field is again completely filled.
i can confirm this "problem" maybe mike can take a look at it when/if he found some time

Is it also possible that cover easy to show from the side? 3D effect?
i dont think so Wink ( like you see on your screenshot, you are using different cases like default madnox cases - and even with default cases i dont think that we would add an 3D option ... because if we do this, the next one will come and want 3D cases on other views too ... etc )

(2016-02-07, 23:32)Lockos Wrote: Hi!

Found another bug: it seems that in landscape view, season landscapes are not working. They work in the panel but not above. Furthermore, season-all-landscape.jpg does not appear in the panel, I have the generic show landscape instead.

Would you tell me if it is my setup or really a bug?

Thanks in advance!

Tried latest dev branch, nothing changed, can you take a look at it please ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-02-20, 12:37)Lockos Wrote:
(2016-02-07, 23:32)Lockos Wrote: Hi!

Found another bug: it seems that in landscape view, season landscapes are not working. They work in the panel but not above. Furthermore, season-all-landscape.jpg does not appear in the panel, I have the generic show landscape instead.

Would you tell me if it is my setup or really a bug?

Thanks in advance!

Tried latest dev branch, nothing changed, can you take a look at it please ?

1. because of the flatten posters - go to view settings and check if you choose "ICON: landscape.jpg" instead of "Thumbnail"
2. because of the not showing specials poster... we dont know why, but you need to name the "specials" artwork like "season00-landscape.jpg"
i have it like this, and i have all artwork shown
( but i noticed another small bug hehe ... )

@schimi2k : Thanks a lot dude that did the trick !
I'm curious : what's the other bug you noticed ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-02-18, 17:42)shaktoo Wrote: I think Extrafanrt works in all views if you have setup correctly in skin.
Will confirm later when I'm at home.

Did you test this one out, I can not seem to get it to work on Music with Showcase2 view.

Thanks
If you mean AltShowcase, extra fanart is working for me, but fanart don't work ;p
(2016-02-20, 13:21)Lockos Wrote: @schimi2k : Thanks a lot dude that did the trick !
I'm curious : what's the other bug you noticed ?

if you find it, you can keep it Wink

(2016-02-20, 16:51)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2016-02-18, 17:42)shaktoo Wrote: I think Extrafanrt works in all views if you have setup correctly in skin.
Will confirm later when I'm at home.

Did you test this one out, I can not seem to get it to work on Music with Showcase2 view.

Thanks

(2016-02-20, 17:01)meowmoo Wrote: If you mean AltShowcase, extra fanart is working for me, but fanart don't work ;p

yeah, it seems the music area needs some work - altshowcase wont have any logos neither Wink

• 227(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39