• 229(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Once you've selected a live background, choose ' - Case' just below it

The last two options are CD cases

Which look something like this Smile

Sorry, but the old methods just won't work with script.skinshortcuts.
Does this already count bob? We say AFTER the merge right?

@Slipass
Believe me... After a short while the new method is much easier and faster... And if someone dont like the new updates should save the last old version of madnox and be happy with it... But no support from us for that versions

And i will post a comment after RC-1 is out because of comments like "can we have back the old system" Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Don't like to lose a bet, huh? We'll let this one slide Tongue
(2016-02-21, 14:55)schimi2k Wrote: Does this already count bob? We say AFTER the merge right?

@Slipass
Believe me... After a short while the new method is much easier and faster... And if someone dont like the new updates should save the last old version of madnox and be happy with it... But no support from us for that versions

And i will post a comment after RC-1 is out because of comments like "can we have back the old system" Wink

Ok, i like the new version and i am a fan of updates and new options. My first impression was that the old method was a little bit easier.

What is the finish for the branch? Is the madnox version from mike the final version and the work from ignoble merge in it or is the skinshortcuts the new master of madnox?
(2016-02-21, 18:00)Slipass Wrote: Ok, i like the new version and i am a fan of updates and new options. My first impression was that the old method was a little bit easier.

What is the finish for the branch? Is the madnox version from mike the final version and the work from ignoble merge in it or is the skinshortcuts the new master of madnox?

Glad you're enjoying it, and hopefully the live background issues you reported should now be fixed on the skinshortcuts-dev branch (the visibility conditions for the submenu items were a nightmare, so if they're not working perfectly please let me know) Smile

The skinshortcuts stuff will be merged into Mike's repo. It's just easier when there's a few of us collaborating to do the work somewhere out of the way, where we can't break the master whilst we progress.
(2016-02-18, 00:58)pletopia Wrote: ...

In the season level of tv shows library .. Even though I enabled Extra-Fanart as a customization it isn't cycling artwork. It works at the tv show level and the episode level however.

Can anyone else reproduce this ??

Just wanted to bump this to the front as I don't think anyone answered it.
(2016-02-21, 19:02)pletopia Wrote:
(2016-02-18, 00:58)pletopia Wrote: ...

In the season level of tv shows library .. Even though I enabled Extra-Fanart as a customization it isn't cycling artwork. It works at the tv show level and the episode level however.

Can anyone else reproduce this ??

Just wanted to bump this to the front as I don't think anyone answered it.
what version of Kodi, what version of madnox, what view, what time is it, how old are you, why isnt your webcam online, why smells my tea so strange ?
so much questions, but i would be happy if you can answer me at least the first 3 of them Wink

EDIT:
if you mean "BIG FAN" view... well its called BIG FAN and not BIG EXTRAFAN right Wink... and there is no backround option... maybe we can check this later
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-02-21, 18:00)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 14:55)schimi2k Wrote: Does this already count bob? We say AFTER the merge right?

@Slipass

Ok, i like the new version and i am a fan of updates and new options. My first impression was that the old method was a little bit easier.

yeah... my first steps with the new system where strange too - after so many "years" with the old system its odd to start with a new one... but hey, after some time with it i feel realy fine with it, and right now i configure it almost with closed eyes Wink
i know there will be some unhappy posts ( and i hope i win the bet against Sir Bob ) - but sometimes you must break something to get something better Cool

Kodi Jarvis RC-1 .. latest Madox pulled from github .. I've noticed it in a few view types (specifically tested it with the default, List, and also with Posters since thats the one I like to use there). I'm also going through other ones that have a background right now and they exhibit this behavior too.

I went through all the possible view's.

BigFan does not allow background customization like you said Wink
Shelf 3D cycled the fanart in the 1/8 size box in the upper R corner of the view but the full screen background was static.
All other views were static.
Background customizer is set to Extra-Fanart for all.

I also know I have artwork that works cause it works at the level of picking a tv show in the Library and picking an episode. Just stays static at the season level. I've noticed this over multiple fresh clean installs of madox now using various Jarvis builds.
(2016-02-21, 20:02)pletopia Wrote: Kodi Jarvis RC-1 .. latest Madox pulled from github .. I've noticed it in a few view types (specifically tested it with the default, List, and also with Posters since thats the one I like to use there). I'm also going through other ones that have a background right now and they exhibit this behavior too.

I went through all the possible view's.

BigFan does not allow background customization like you said Wink
Shelf 3D cycled the fanart in the 1/8 size box in the upper R corner of the view but the full screen background was static.
All other views were static.
Background customizer is set to Extra-Fanart for all.
1. kodi jarvis final is out since today
2. i get everywhere extrafanarts except on BIG FAN
3. What OS are you using ? ( windows, linux, android ? )

can someone else cross check it

Linux. (Kodibuntu specifically)

I was actually using RC3, not RC1 most recently. I will update to final as soon as my library scan finishes.

Like I said though. I've noticed this over multiple Jarvis builds, from beta through the various RC builds.
maybe this is again some linux gremlin - i will check it later on my rasp2 ...
realy strange

Cool beans. Thanks man. Lets see if this is just me (very strange) or if others discover it also and just haven't noticed.
Hello!
I have OPENELEC directly installed on sd. My version is 6.0.1 that includes Kodi Insegard. I have installed The Insegard version of madnox and i have fully configured. It works like a charm but now Openlec just will be updated with Kodi Jarvis in a few days, i think.
How can i upgrade my Madnox without losing configuration? I think that only decompress the new version (for Jarvis) and replace the old "skin.aeon.madnox.master" folder with the new one. But i have to do above old files or delete them before replace the old folder?
Thanks in advance and congrats for that excellent work!
(2016-02-21, 13:53)meowmoo Wrote: @HomerJau witch screen did you mean?

Your post #3411 shows the three music vis screens at bottom. Is that just a dev view or 'live' in Madnox? I'm wondering if that is a customising view?
  • 229(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39