• 239(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
also mentally...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@BobCratchett i believe i saw you said you were using the dev versions of Krypton. one thing i noticed in the last 2 or so versions that Milhouse has posted with the dev skin for some reason overlays do not show in the skin. any image or window that opens that is supossed to go away. for instance if you run artwork downloader the artwork downloader image pops up then goes away. if you do a library update, the update if you have it chosen to you can see running and then it goes away. these pop ups do not show in the latest updates on krypton, but if you roll a few versions back they do show. if i use confluence skin they do show in the latest versions so it must just be something with the skin i would presume.

anyways, wanted to let you know and see if it could be something i'm doing or not.
Whilst we've been pushing to get the merge done, I haven't been keeping the skinshortcuts-krypton branch up to date. Once the merge goes in (though not straight away - I think all involved deserve a break Wink) I'll rebase all the Krypton changes on the official master and can look into it.

One thing to note: If you're using a Textures.xbt file then there will be missing textures on the latest Krypton nightlies. It needs to be re-compiled with the newest version of the compiler.
Hi Knives,

that's probably down the the required skin changes for Krypton and Bob has only done a few I believe to get it working in Krypton.

I have it on my list to start looking at making it Krypton compatible after this major dev is complete and I fix some other things I've found are in a bit of a mess. No idea on ETA for Krypton version at this time.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-27, 20:36)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Knives,

that's probably down the the required skin changes for Krypton and Bob has only done a few I believe to get it working in Krypton.

I have it on my list to start looking at making it Krypton compatible after this major dev is complete and I fix some other things I've found are in a bit of a mess. No idea on ETA for Krypton version at this time.

sounds good. just wanted to let you know since it only just has done this in the last 2 versions of Krypton for me, until then was all good and maybe knowing this could help you with madnox.
Congrats on your RC1 release Mandox team!!!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Mandox?

@bob...bet starts now Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Thanks a lot guys for this amazing new release, I know it should have been difficult for you sometimes !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-02-28, 01:03)schimi2k Wrote: Mandox?

Opps Angel

Madnox I ment Tongue
Logo's Made So Far:
Okay guys, sorry to represent the official pain in the ass of this thread but :

I just removed my old skin folder by the new one.

So far I tried :

- removing the content of the database folder (videodb, texturedb) and the thumbnail folder-->not working
- removing the guisettings file-->not working

Big Grin

P.S: @Schimi : I hope the bet wasn't "I bet that someone is gonna come here with a fresh complaint within one hour" cuz if so you won...
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-02-28, 01:03)schimi2k Wrote: Mandox?

Perhaps I'll win it it for you now. I reset the skin (deleted the settings.xml) went to set up a widget and the settings don't take, Id select Panel and after selecting it, it would still say none.
Clearly I'm missing something, Like a new step or something? (as that's all I did before)

Confused
EDIT:
Hmm.. Gonna switch back to previous shortcut version to let this new version get ironed out for a bit.
Logo's Made So Far:
Do you have Skin Shortcuts v1.0.7 installed? The labels won't show correctly without that version (though all the options you choose should actually get set) and it only went on the repo yesterday, so it's possible your system hasn't automatically updated yet.
(2016-02-28, 02:11)BobCratchett Wrote: Do you have Skin Shortcuts v1.0.7 installed? The labels won't show correctly without that version (though all the options you choose should actually get set) and it only went on the repo yesterday, so it's possible your system hasn't automatically updated yet.

I'll check, thanks Bob

EDIT: Yup, that did the trick,, thanks
Logo's Made So Far:
Great job guys ! Foods and drinks on me when any of you come to Montreal.
so let the madness beginn.....

thank you all @madnox for your dedication and passion to keep this amazing skin alive.
  • 239(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39