• 240(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Also wanted to post my appreciation to all that made this possible.
Looked like quite a daunting task following the thread and here it is!
Been looking forward to a fresh install and new beginning with this skin.
Never played with the beta so counting on schimi2k's guide for instructions.
Eager to set this up in the next couple days.

THANK YOU!!!!
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
So far have found no bugs, and Ive set up a ton of stuff, great work!

To Everyone:

If you didn't know, one cool thing is after you have added your images (Main menu, Pictures), (That is set your image folders) You can then select your favorite picture folder, right click on it and select it as a favorite.

Then set it up as a panel widget (select favorites > favorites video addon > Your image folder) Then scroll through all your fav images in a widget, very cool Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
@Lockos
nonono...the bet between me and Bob is something else - its absolute Okay when you guys post your problems, and when you are posting screenshots its even better - so please keep posting when you have some troubles !

because of your problem - you say you delete guisettings.xml and all those textures files etc - if you check my first page tutorials you can see, that with JARVIS kodi have change something realy IMPORTANT ( and realy good ) - the pure SKIN settings are stored now in a single settings.xml file in
...Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox" folder >>> settings.xml
the guisettings.xml dont need to "refresh" anymore if you have madnox problems with jarvis and after

but i can reproduce your problem - when you go to viewtype setting-appearance setup - and change the layout from thumbnail to fanart you will get at least a fanart at this position... we need to check this problem Smile THX 4 finding this
with all this many possible combinations its impossible for us to check all those combinations Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-02-28, 03:40)ShadowTek Wrote: So far have found no bugs, and Ive set up a ton of stuff, great work!

To Everyone:

If you didn't know, one cool thing is after you have added your images (Main menu, Pictures), (That is set your image folders) You can then select your favorite picture folder, right click on it and select it as a favorite.

Then set it up as a panel widget (select favorites > favorites video addon > Your image folder) Then scroll through all your fav images in a widget, very cool Smile

hehe with this i did my own ( temporary? ) "daily babes" alternative Rofl
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

@Lockos - I've just PR'd what I hope will fix the missing image to Mike.

@ShadowTek - Or, if you've added it as a source to pictures, you can select it directly without adding it to favourites - 'Choose widget' > 'Pictures >' (and setting pictures up this way for your submenu is great too, as it will give you various slideshow options to choose from)
confirm the fix !
damn old man - take a day off ... enjoy your freedom ( at least for today ^^ ) ... go outside - take a deep breath - and wait for my WIN !!! harrharr

thx Wink

I'm having a nice relaxing evening with the rest of the old timers down at the pub this evening Wink (Besides which, I really don't mind doing these 2-minute fixes)

(To win you needed to have guessed the exact number, right? At this rate the final score will be 0!)
NOOOOOOO closest Tongue

(2016-02-27, 02:28)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 20:37)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 18:08)meowmoo Wrote: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...FVNQWFyZVk Angel

Nothing has change Sad

one last try Cool
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...jF6QzNBNHc

Yes, it works! Perfect.
@ Schimi
Can you add it to the master?
And thanks for the branch of skinshortcuts!
i think Meowmoo will do it today or tomorrow Wink

( he should work for his "payment" hehe )

Congrats on reaching the RC1 stage guys. Keep up the awesome work all of you
First of all, Congrats on RC1 guys. Great Job.

Just installed it and setting stuff up. I did stumble on something with Genres under Movies tho.

When i initially entered Genres, it was on "List" view, i normally have it on "Showcase", so i go to switch it and find these 3 options.
Are these the only options available now? No showcase? and why can't i choose "List" which it was originally on.

Im running Windows, Jarvis and the newest build from Master Branch after the RC1 announcement.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
Hey guys, great work and excellent move publishing the new version. I am a bit confused now. There's the original master, and then Ignoble's master and artwork-fix branches. Which of these will be getting updates?

Cheers!
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2016-02-28, 11:38)thumber Wrote: First of all, Congrats on RC1 guys. Great Job.

Just installed it and setting stuff up. I did stumble on something with Genres under Movies tho.

When i initially entered Genres, it was on "List" view, i normally have it on "Showcase", so i go to switch it and find these 3 options.
Are these the only options available now? No showcase? and why can't i choose "List" which it was originally on.

Im running Windows, Jarvis and the newest build from Master Branch after the RC1 announcement.

Looks like Mike still has a little work to do on the conditions for the new view selector Smile In the meantime, you can go back to the old one - which should give you all the options you had previously - by toggling 'Enable New View Selector' from the very bottom of the General screen in skin settings.

(2016-02-28, 11:54)Alanon Wrote: Hey guys, great work and excellent move publishing the new version. I am a bit confused now. There's the original master, and then Ignoble's master and artwork-fix branches. Which of these will be getting updates?

The original master. We were just using my fork as a place to collaborate on the dev work somewhere out of the way where we couldn't damage the original until we were ready.
Thanks guys and congratulations for your hard work for the release Aeon Madnox [RC1]
Now we wait our turn in a hard work of learning , so rely on schimi2k guide for instructions and future updates.
For my part, clean install (KODI, MADNOX, addons!) Nod
Expect reputation points at rain ...Laugh
  • 240(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39