• 244(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-02-28, 20:33)Slipass Wrote: Is it possible to show only not seen movies or episodes in the live background?

Yes. The live backgrounds are powered by playlists, so create yourself a playlist of episodes or movies whose 'playcount' is '0'.

(2016-02-28, 20:33)Slipass Wrote: And on the old LBG i have the following view / Option:
When i have 3 Movie on my Playlist, the LBG show only 3 Covers. The other cases are emty.

On the new LBG all 10 Cases a filled with the 3 Movie Covers.

Code-wise it's pretty easy, as long as people don't start wanting to be able to toggle the behaviour. Personally I like having all the cases filled (I think it looks odd'er to have 7 empty cases sitting there), but I'll happily go with Team MadNox's decision as to whether they want this change.
So am I right to assume that the "Random * Background" feature only uses the single fanart that Kodi scans in, and not the Extra Fanart that are sitting in the tv and movie folders
(2016-02-28, 21:31)pletopia Wrote: So am I right to assume that the "Random * Background" feature only uses the single fanart that Kodi scans in, and not the Extra Fanart that are sitting in the tv and movie folders

I believe that's correct. (The Random * Backgrounds are provided by script.skin.helper.service)
(2016-02-28, 21:37)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 21:31)pletopia Wrote: So am I right to assume that the "Random * Background" feature only uses the single fanart that Kodi scans in, and not the Extra Fanart that are sitting in the tv and movie folders

I believe that's correct. (The Random * Backgrounds are provided by script.skin.helper.service)

Ahh, cool. Thanks for the info.

Now do I keep using AD with export to centralized directories and use Multi-Image folder for backgrounds or this ..... Huh

I just wish AD let you limit artwork to NOT include text (both thetvdb and themoviedb tag the ones with writing on them, but there is no way to enter these filters into AD settings Undecided).
(2016-02-28, 20:25)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 17:55)Slipass Wrote: Is it possible that you merge the screenshots/pictures from the Widget Guide into the widget settings menu from madnox? The same as the view setting

hmmm seems like IMGUR dont want to have one image in more than one album... maybe you are using it like it is now... maybe i will merge them one day Smile
sorry

because of: Thanks schimi....please push the low list fix from meowmoo.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2262001

he already send a PR to doc ( seems DOC forget to give meowmoo direct push access ) - will be updated in next hrs/days

and i am OUT FOR TODAY - SHOP IS CLOSED - SCHIMI NEEDS TO BE RECHARCHED....ZZZzzzzz BATTERY ON 0,5% ... Wink
play around a bit and have fun

Ok, thanks schimi...i think, that is easier for the people to config the widgets, when they have a little preview.

Thank schumi, you've earned it.
Meowmoo add to git. S, let me know when i can pull Mikes pr?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-28, 21:24)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 20:33)Slipass Wrote: Is it possible to show only not seen movies or episodes in the live background?

Yes. The live backgrounds are powered by playlists, so create yourself a playlist of episodes or movies whose 'playcount' is '0'.

(2016-02-28, 20:33)Slipass Wrote: And on the old LBG i have the following view / Option:
When i have 3 Movie on my Playlist, the LBG show only 3 Covers. The other cases are emty.

On the new LBG all 10 Cases a filled with the 3 Movie Covers.

Code-wise it's pretty easy, as long as people don't start wanting to be able to toggle the behaviour. Personally I like having all the cases filled (I think it looks odd'er to have 7 empty cases sitting there), but I'll happily go with Team MadNox's decision as to whether they want this change.

Thanks Bob!
But where can I configure the playcount in the playlist? I dont have the option, when i create a new playlist.
Can you post me the code then i can add it manuel in the playlist.

I understand your view but I find it somehow strange if all cases have the same cover.
If my playlist has only 1 or 2 movies, then this is so. Big Grin
This means then just that I have seen a lot and have to get me new films Big GrinBig Grin

What does the Madnox Team?
(2016-02-28, 21:53)Slipass Wrote: But where can I configure the playcount in the playlist? I dont have the option, when i create a new playlist.
Can you post me the code then i can add it manuel in the playlist.

Have a look at http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Ra..._a_TV_show for an example of how to use playcount if you're manually editing a smart playlist. If creating through the Kodi gui, add a new rule and cycle until it says "Match items where" "(Play count)".
I like them all populated in live bg as well, but slippy that doesn't mean it'll stay like that, we'll look into seeing if we can do something for both or not, hopefully not a toggle Bob ;-)
(2016-02-28, 22:01)Mike_Doc Wrote: I like them all populated in live bg as well, but slippy that doesn't mean it'll stay like that, we'll look into seeing if we can do something for both or not, hopefully not a toggle Bob ;-)

You want a toggle, you go get yourself a toggle Big Grin - I was only talking from a code perspective. (the variables that pick which image is used for each case use ListItem(offset) - to not repeat items they'd need to use ListItemNoWrap(offset). Easy enough to just change directly, but means doubling-up on all variables, and probably adding a variable to choose which variable to use, to toggle between.)
Cheers Bob, will add it to my to do list when back, think it's about the same size as war and peace now Tongue
Thats why i dont have a list ( yet)
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-02-28, 22:01)Mike_Doc Wrote: I like them all populated in live bg as well, but slippy that doesn't mean it'll stay like that, we'll look into seeing if we can do something for both or not, hopefully not a toggle Bob ;-)

Great Mike. I would be happy. Blush
Is there a way to have library statistics of a specific playlist ? I can't find it anywhere now

Edit : my bad, found it !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
i Pushed MEOWMOOS latest fixes and music updates to Master ( the PR had some conflicts Meow )

i changed the
<control type="radiobutton" id="17107">
to
<control type="radiobutton" id="17108">

17107 was already in use and when u navigate through the setting, you will stop after musicviz 1 Wink

maybe a coder here can check this, if its okay when we use the 17108 instead ? - i test it here, and it seems to work

i hope i dont forget anything
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 244(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39