• 251(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I recently downloaded the live bg update. It's working fine now with my 3D playlist. BIG THX. This skin is so powerful.
At last the atmos audio flag and i'm in heaven.

Great team and really fast response. I appreciate this a lot. I like you all take user requests seriously and try to make the wishes come true.
(2016-03-02, 02:07)Lockos Wrote: Thanks a lot Sarlan19 !

Okay another big issue : whatever type of widget I chose, as soon as it is showing programm addons or video addons, the widget works fine once...until I restart kodi.

After every launch of kodi, I have to set the widget again for it to appear, so I guess there is an issue on saving addons widgets.

No problem. Just noticed the wrong quote hehehe
Library Stats (left side above main menu bar) not working.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-02, 00:23)Lockos Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 21:48)brazen1 Wrote: Top 250 does not show any titles?
Before upgrading, it would show a star or something and next to it the Top 250 ranking number.
I don't see that anymore thus probably why the Top 250 browse is empty?

I added
Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\Playlists\video
to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists
and I am selecting 'Top 250' built into the 'Main Menu'.

Is there an add-on not listed I need for this to work?
Fwiw, I have seen the IMDB update pop-up and it updates the titles. Not sure if it's related?

I saved my old install folder and I see these:
script.imdb250.view
script.imdbupdate
They are not in the new install. Should they be?

Are you movies well tagged with <top250></top250> in your NFOs ?

Guys, I have another issue with netflix style nextup notification : At the end of watching an episode, before the countdown ends, I press stop or x but the next episode plays anyway.
Is there another option I am missing ?

I didn't need nfo's in the past so I don't think that's the problem.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@ alanon and rest who is using this

witch info you wanna see? movie just shows titel right now
(2016-03-02, 01:52)dvbtjunkie Wrote: I love the new Widgets but i miss the Symbol Panel to create Shortcuts of individual Video & Program Addons.
I'm able to set Programs in the Widget but only all of them not an certain.

You can still create shortcuts in the widgets it's just different now. you no longer use a an icon panel.

Go to the menu where you want your shortcut panel to show up and then for one of the widgets (or both if you want two) select panel or extended panel either will work. Then select the custom widget. You'll then get the option to select custom widget items. Go into that And start adding shortcuts to either your addons or special locations in your setup. It's actually much better now because you have as many of these as you want where as before you were limited to only 20 total shortcuts.
(2016-03-02, 03:00)brazen1 Wrote: Library Stats (left side above main menu bar) not working.

Hi brazen1,

This is or should be working fine, have you set the option in the relevant menu option in the shortcuts management dialog?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
i will try to make as soon as possible some tutorials for:

Infoline and custom panel widgets

if someone have any other ideas for some help screens - please tell me
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@meowmoo: I can think of two ideas.

1. Add plot to the right side, and make an option to show logo instead of the title on the left?
2. Add just the logo to the right?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2016-03-02, 02:36)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 02:07)Lockos Wrote: Thanks a lot Sarlan19 !

Okay another big issue : whatever type of widget I chose, as soon as it is showing programm addons or video addons, the widget works fine once...until I restart kodi.

After every launch of kodi, I have to set the widget again for it to appear, so I guess there is an issue on saving addons widgets.

No problem. Just noticed the wrong quote hehehe

Definitely not a problem saving the widgets (once Skin Shortcuts has written the menu, the menu is ... well, written, and the widgets associated with each menu item set in stone until the menu is edited and re-written.) Kodi might be having a problem loading your chosen widget when it first starts, though. If it's an addon that doesn't violate the forums piracy policy (wiki) then please post a link to a full debug log (wiki) and say exactly which node within which addon you're using as a widget.

Edit:- Just seen the edit to the original post, so ignore this. I'll leave the post here though for what to do when we do find an add-on widget that isn't working Wink
Hi MADNOX Team!!
Great work... I can see how well this new skin has evolved from the old Shednox days. I have been a user of this skin now for several years.
I have 5 instances of Kodi running in my house being used by the wife, in-laws, kids and myself. Smile Smile. all systems on Windows 10 Pro, Kodi Jarvis and MADNOX Jarvis.
have around 3,500 movies, 63 TV Shows and around 43,000 songs in the library being shared amongst all the instances of Kodi.
There were some layouts I got used to in the older version of MADNOX which I cannot find in this current version or maybe I have not been able to figure out how to get the desired results... hopefully someone here will guide me to attain my requirements.

1 on the home screen when movies is highlighted I used to be able to set the background with colored DVD/DB covers for random movies which showed all the movie posters randomly.. can't find a way to do that here... no option in the "live playlists"

2. Same problem as above but for TV Shows.

3. Same problem with MusicVideos

4. have the same setup for music but with CD Cases . the cases show up empty now no pictures in them.

5. there used to be a good layout to play music created by manfeed as referenced here -- > http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212324 cannot seem to get this working in the new MADNOX

any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....

and once again a terrific job!!!
Regards,

PJ
@team

if you are working on a solution to show Atmos flag, is there any chance to get the flag not only with xxxxx-atmos.mkv in the filename but also if there is a Tag called "Atmos" ?

Thanks for correcting the cases on livebackground on sets.
Hey guys! One of the considerations regarding the use of madnox on Android. Touch Screen Support only works through the menus and maimenu . For example, browsing the movies or the series does not work at all and etc.
OS. Android 4.4.2 and device model GT-P5220
Another thing yet. Is there a way change font to my own in mainmenu? Try some old way but no succes.
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
(2016-03-02, 11:15)P_Jamula Wrote: 1 on the home screen when movies is highlighted I used to be able to set the background with colored DVD/DB covers for random movies which showed all the movie posters randomly.. can't find a way to do that here... no option in the "live playlists".

2. Same problem as above but for TV Shows.

3. Same problem with MusicVideos

It's up to you to create the playlists you need Smile For movies, just create a smart playlist whose content is 'Movies' and set its order to 'Random' (Might be worth experimenting with adding a limit if you have a large library, to load it quicker.) Once you've set the Live Background option for the menu item, choose a case from the " * Case" option just below the background option. Rinse and repeat for TV Shows and Music Videos.

(2016-03-02, 11:15)P_Jamula Wrote: 4. have the same setup for music but with CD Cases . the cases show up empty now no pictures in them.

Sounds like the playlist you're using for the live background isn't returning any results.
(2016-03-02, 11:45)BobCratchett Wrote: It's up to you to create the playlists you need Smile For movies, just create a smart playlist whose content is 'Movies' and set its order to 'Random' (Might be worth experimenting with adding a limit if you have a large library, to load it quicker.) Once you've set the Live Background option for the menu item, choose a case from the " * Case" option just below the background option. Rinse and repeat for TV Shows and Music Videos.

Sounds like the playlist you're using for the live background isn't returning any results.

never tried to create a playlist dunno how to do that....
for the music I am using the standard item from the background selection menu.

thanks for the prompt response......
Regards,

PJ
  • 251(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39