• 255(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi just downloaded the skin works great but its 600+ mb is that right? seems massive compared to other skins
random and lastitem.script was the last script i was happy we dont need anymore wirth the new SSS and mr.v widgets ?! i dont have it installed... for what is it still needed Huh

and @ all

bug reports are okay - but please stopp requests or something like that...

like you see - it seems we have more problems now like before - so please be patient

thx
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-02, 19:01)wheelzi31 Wrote: Hi just downloaded the skin works great but its 600+ mb is that right? seems massive compared to other skins

yapp... we should call this skin "FATNOX"... its normal - we wanna be different compared to other skins
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

cool just thought i was doing something wrong lol
(2016-03-02, 09:01)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 03:00)brazen1 Wrote: Library Stats (left side above main menu bar) not working.

Hi brazen1,

This is or should be working fine, have you set the option in the relevant menu option in the shortcuts management dialog?

Completely baffled after spending a day trying to fix this?
I've done a complete fresh install.
Start KODI, no adjustments, nothing, and close.
D/L from git your Jarvis link on 1st page and unzip to addons folder.
Start KODI, switch to Madnox, prompts to install an add-on, press ok install, finishes.
I do nothing else. No customizing, no install anything, no add-ons, nothing.
I navigate to 'MOVIES' on main menu.
Left side library stats is missing. (See pic)
Navigate to customize home furniture and make sure option is not disabled. (See pic)
This is a vanilla install doing nothing but installing Kodi and Madnox RC1 for Jarvis.
Using W10 with Jarvis final.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
i give up for now...
i try to rename the files to all uncapitalised - also the links inside the codes - i also rename the images and change the name ( to be sure, nothing old links where somewhere )- i save the images as new png format - i also uncapitalised the "OverlayVisibility" names... dont know why its working on window machines and not on linux...

i go and kill those pinguins now and then i need a break ( while i wait for the police ) ...

(2016-03-02, 19:11)brazen1 Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 03:00)brazen1 Wrote: Library Stats (left side above main menu bar) not working.

Hi brazen1,

This is or should be working fine, have you set the option in the relevant menu option in the shortcuts management dialog?

Start KODI, switch to Madnox, prompts to install an add-on, press ok install, finishes.
Navigate to customize home furniture and make sure option is not disabled. (See pic)
This is a vanilla install doing nothing but installing Kodi and Madnox RC1 for Jarvis.

did you check the skinsettings - is some infoline is configured ?

Thanks Schimi Wink But please don't kill penguins !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
All I've done is install KODI and install Madnox.
I haven't configured, modified, or changed anything.
What in skin settings would I have to change from default to enable library stats?
As shown, the only setting I know of is 'Disable library stats' in furniture settings.
I didn't touch it and you can see it's not disabled.

The left stats does not show anything for any menu item, not just MOVIES.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-02, 19:20)brazen1 Wrote: All I've done is install KODI and install Madnox.
I haven't configured, modified, or changed anything.
What in skin settings would I have to change from default to enable library stats?
As shown, the only setting I know of is 'Disable library stats' in furniture settings.
I didn't touch it and you can see it's not disabled.

yeah... i love to spend ( or should i say WASTE ) my time with making those tutorials on first page ...

some people say they could be a lill bit helpfull sometimes... but pffff... maybe they are just stupid ?!

( small hint just for you brazen1 - you need to config your mainmenu now after first start like you want it to... Wink - no default infolines aymore ... )

schimi,

I have followed your guide.
I could not have installed without it.
I've praised your guide many times and made additions for you in the past that are permanent links on the 1st page.
They are not stupid and everyone, including myself should refer to them before asking questions.
I've spent hours reading your guide.
I'm human.
I've missed something somehow.
This is a complicated skin, meaning there are a lot of options that are superb.
Coming from Isengard and not participating in Madnox beta makes me a greenhorn.
My bad.
I see you edited your post pointing me to 'Select content of menu item'.
Without understanding exactly what to configure, I will review your 101 again.
Thank you for the hint.

Perhaps this is also why I am having problems with Top250 and eager to kill 2 penguins with 1 stone.
Thank you again and sorry to give you the impression you waste time on folks like myself after donating so much with your 101 to avoid this sort of thing.

(2016-03-02, 18:08)Lockos Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 18:06)meowmoo Wrote: Poor birds ;P

We rescal everything in the skin your folder.jpg can as big as you want

Yeah, but did you noticed that when the magazines opens up the picture doesn't fit the whole page. Is it done on purpose ?

I have not done the panel or magazin code, so i have no idea :p

@s do you mind point me to the code via pm so I don't need to search it :p

And I will take a look tonight, so I can save the birds Big Grin
(2016-03-02, 19:11)brazen1 Wrote:

Hi brazen1,

brazen1,

As mentioned by Mike, library stats are now handled on a menu option by menu option, through the customize main menu dialog. As shown in Mike's image, you need to setup an infoline for the option you want to show the stats. For example, you can set up your Movies main menu item to show "Movie Library" for the infoline, and that will give you your movie library stats.

The options available for infoline that will show library statistics are: "Movie Library", "TV Library" and "Music Library". if you want to show MusicVideo library statistics, please select "Music Video Playlist" for infoline, and that will provide you musicvideo library stats.

Second, are you sure that you are using the master branch from GitHub for MadNox? I ask since the screen you show for customizing the furniture seems to be from an older version of MadNox. The current one, at least for me (also running Windows 10 and Jarvis final) is this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/25ka84lkjxalh0...3.png?dl=0

Oh, and also, so you can get the most out of the skin, including being able to customize the menu and have all widget options, please go into Help and click on all the addons so that you have them installed as shown below (all the ones that show green in the screenshot in the link below you just click them and they will be installed if you don't have them, the other three you have to install manually):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7g9t59avcd2jof...3.png?dl=0

Please let me know if this makes sense and if you need any additional help. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-02, 19:41)brazen1 Wrote: schimi,

I have followed your guide.
I could not have installed without it.
I've praised your guide many times and made additions for you in the past that are permanent links on the 1st page.
They are not stupid and everyone, including myself should refer to them before asking questions.
I've spent hours reading your guide.
I'm human.
I've missed something somehow.
This is a complicated skin, meaning there are a lot of options that are superb.
Coming from Isengard and not participating in Madnox beta makes me a greenhorn.
My bad.
I see you edited your post pointing me to 'Select content of menu item'.
Without understanding exactly what to configure, I will review your 101 again.
Thank you for the hint.

Perhaps this is also why I am having problems with Top250 and eager to kill 2 penguins with 1 stone.
Thank you again and sorry to give you the impression you waste time on folks like myself after donating so much with your 101 to avoid this sort of thing.

brazen1,

In regards to Top 250, please make sure that your movies have Top 250 information in them. For example, go to the video info dialog for any of the movies you have that you are certain are in the Top 250 and check there that there is a Top 250 ranking shown, like the screenshot below for Inception, which shows a gold star with the number 14 beside the title:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ze1oc0cn9rfwbn...5.png?dl=0

If you don't have that info, then I suggest, so that you do not have to rescrape any of your movies, to run a script (there are several) that updates that info for the movies in your database. I use this one all the time to keep my Top 250 list updated:

167754 (thread)

Regards,

Bart
Ahh, "infoline".
I had no idea what infoline meant so I didn't touch it.
Now I understand.

You have me worried.
Are you telling me I've spent days customizing an old version of Madnox?
I've d/l from the link on the 1st page in Mikes 1st post a few days ago. (After the RC1 announcement)
addon id="skin.aeon.madnox" version="0.9.0"
Now you've provided a dropbox link.
I'm lostHuhHuh

If I use your dropbox link, can I copy my old madnox settings.xml or do I have to start over again?

• 255(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39