• 256(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-02, 20:00)brazen1 Wrote: Ahh, "infoline".
I had no idea what infoline meant so I didn't touch it.
Now I understand.

You have me worried.
Are you telling me I've spent days customizing an old version of Madnox?
I've d/l from the link on the 1st page in Mikes 1st post a few days ago. (After the RC1 announcement)
addon id="skin.aeon.madnox" version="0.9.0"
Now you've provided a dropbox link.
I'm lostHuhHuh

If I use your dropbox link, can I copy my old madnox settings.xml or do I have to start over again?

Dont worry... You have the right one... But we fix daily... So you should realy use a git-tool
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Now I understand.

You have me worried.
I've d/l from the link on the 1st page in Mikes 1st post a few days ago. (After the RC1 announcement)
I'm lostHuhHuh

If I use your dropbox link, can I copy my old madnox settings.xml or do I have to start over again?

Sorry for the confusion brazen1, the dropbox links are for the screenshots I mention, I'm not really good with imgur to put screenshots in the posts.
(2016-03-02, 19:13)schimi2k Wrote: i give up for now...
i try to rename the files to all uncapitalised - also the links inside the codes - i also rename the images and change the name ( to be sure, nothing old links where somewhere )- i save the images as new png format - i also uncapitalised the "OverlayVisibility" names... dont know why its working on window machines and not on linux...

i go and kill those pinguins now and then i need a break ( while i wait for the police ) ...

Thanks and sorry I didn't know thats is a big issue, i just thought that it is only a simple naming issue or non existing Images.
(2016-03-01, 21:48)brazen1 Wrote: Top 250 does not show any titles?
Before upgrading, it would show a star or something and next to it the Top 250 ranking number.
I don't see that anymore thus probably why the Top 250 browse is empty?

I added
Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\Playlists\video
to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists
and I am selecting 'Top 250' built into the 'Main Menu'.

Is there an add-on not listed I need for this to work?
Fwiw, I have seen the IMDB update pop-up and it updates the titles. Not sure if it's related?

I saved my old install folder and I see these:
script.imdb250.view
script.imdbupdate
They are not in the new install. Should they be?

Yep, I thought script.imdbupdate had to be manually added.
For some reason it didn't work the 1st time?
This time it has and indeed I do get the star with the rank.

Top 250 and Library Stats is now working 100%.
Thank you for the help.

Can anyone confirm if the Madnox version I am using is current or if it's old?
Is this where to look or is not relevant?
From Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\addon.xml

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-02, 20:30)brazen1 Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 21:48)brazen1 Wrote: Top 250 does not show any titles?
Before upgrading, it would show a star or something and next to it the Top 250 ranking number.
I don't see that anymore thus probably why the Top 250 browse is empty?

I added
Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\Playlists\video
to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists
and I am selecting 'Top 250' built into the 'Main Menu'.

Is there an add-on not listed I need for this to work?
Fwiw, I have seen the IMDB update pop-up and it updates the titles. Not sure if it's related?

I saved my old install folder and I see these:
script.imdb250.view
script.imdbupdate
They are not in the new install. Should they be?

Yep, I thought script.imdbupdate had to be manually added.
For some reason it didn't work the 1st time?
This time it has and indeed I do get the star with the rank.

Top 250 and Library Stats is now working 100%.
Thank you for the help.

Can anyone confirm if the Madnox version I am using is current or if it's old?
Is this where to look or is not relevant?
From Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\addon.xml

Yes, that is the current one, brazen1.
In the latest update, there seems to be an issue with the kodiflix view if you use the small fanart option. There no longer seems to be a proper fade between the background fanart and the logo/info so you can clearly see the edges of the image. If you use Extra Fanart though, it seems to work fine.
I'm a happy camper!
Skin is so nice now......

A little feedback. Please don't cripple me!

When I 1st open KODI, there is a faint rectangle box in the upper left corner that disappears after about 1 sec.
Animation is turned off.
Personally, I don't care but others might.

It could be just my setup but thought I'd mention in case something minor in the code needed cleaning.

Thanks again for all your help folks!
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-02, 20:42)brazen1 Wrote: I'm a happy camper!
Skin is so nice now......

A little feedback. Please don't cripple me!

When I 1st open KODI, there is a faint rectangle box in the upper left corner that disappears after about 1 sec.
Animation is turned off.
Personally, I don't care but others might.

It could be just my setup but thought I'd mention in case something minor in the code needed cleaning.

Thanks again for all your help folks!

I have it too (the rectangle)...I think we all have it...and my guess would be the former "press any key to hide widget" that was used before and has been removed for dev-branch

(2016-03-02, 20:14)schimi2k Wrote:
Now I understand.

You have me worried.
I'm lostHuhHuh

Dont worry... You have the right one... But we fix daily... So you should realy use a git-tool

Am I right to assume this link would be very handy in that case ? Windows - HOW TO - Clone/Fork a GitHub Repository and Remain Synced with the Original
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-02, 19:02)schimi2k Wrote: random and lastitem.script was the last script i was happy we dont need anymore wirth the new SSS and mr.v widgets ?! i dont have it installed... for what is it still needed Huh

Just been through the code to double-check, at no point is the randomandlastitems script run anymore. Sorry, the thread has expanded far too much in the last few hours for me to go through it all, but if anyone is getting errors from this script, they need to ensure they are running the latest version of the script from the first post, and then to post a debug log (wiki) because something strange is going on.

(2016-03-02, 19:02)schimi2k Wrote: and @ all

bug reports are okay - but please stopp requests or something like that...

like you see - it seems we have more problems now like before - so please be patient

thx

Anything specific I can assist the team with?
Dev/gfx team, would it be useful to you for me to go through the posts since we published RC1and open issues in GitHub for the bug reports we have received? I thought perhaps that is a good way to keep them all together and to close them as they get fixed. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bart, yes please create GITHUB issues for us so nothing get lost since RC was released.Thanks.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@Bob, I wouldn't know where to start buddy, there's a here about widgets etc. maybe look at that. I asked Lockos a few posts later about widgets construction so there might be more info.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-02, 20:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Bob, I wouldn't know where to start buddy, there's a here about widgets etc. maybe look at that. I asked Lockos a few posts later about widgets construction so there might be more info.

...and there is (few posts later). If I can be of any help guys...

@Bob : Don't hesitate to PM me so I can give you a list of the bugs I mentionned as far as I'm concerned (already gave the music ones to meowmoo)
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-02, 21:01)Lockos Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 20:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Bob, I wouldn't know where to start buddy, there's a here about widgets etc. maybe look at that. I asked Lockos a few posts later about widgets construction so there might be more info.

...and there is (few posts later). If I can be of any help guys...

@Bob : Don't hesitate to PM me so I can give you a list of the bugs I mentionned as far as I'm concerned (already gave the music ones to meowmoo)

OK, Had a quick look at that post. Won't be able to do anything about them straight away as I can't reproduce them straight away. If you can reproduce them with any kind of consistency (and even 'It happens if I try a widget after x hours/playing a movie/editing the menu but it worked earlier' is a kind of consistency Wink) let me know - I normally don't work via PM but in this case, if it helps to keep the thread usable, I'll accept them about this issue only. It looks like some information isn't getting passed from the widget to the info panel, though, which is strange because some definitely is (the resolution, for example). It's not impossible its another case - like the disappearing background images - where vars simply stop reporting a value (which ultimately appears to be the skin hitting Kodi's internal property limit).

The exception to that is cast: I haven't seen any cases from a quick test where the wrong cast is displayed except in cases where the list hasn't yet been fully reloaded - I'll add an indicator that its being reloaded.
(2016-03-02, 21:17)BobCratchett Wrote: OK, Had a quick look at that post. Won't be able to do anything about them straight away as I can't reproduce them straight away. If you can reproduce them with any kind of consistency (and even 'It happens if I try a widget after x hours/playing a movie/editing the menu but it worked earlier' is a kind of consistency Wink) let me know - I normally don't work via PM but in this case, if it helps to keep the thread usable, I'll accept them about this issue only. It looks like some information isn't getting passed from the widget to the info panel, though, which is strange because some definitely is (the resolution, for example). It's not impossible its another case - like the disappearing background images - where vars simply stop reporting a value (which ultimately appears to be the skin hitting Kodi's internal property limit).

If you want I can dropbox you my whole set up via pm to reproduce it (if you have movies with nfo's I think it could be possible)

(2016-03-02, 21:17)BobCratchett Wrote: The exception to that is cast: I haven't seen any cases from a quick test where the wrong cast is displayed except in cases where the list hasn't yet been fully reloaded - I'll add an indicator that its being reloaded.

I managed to partially fix it. When a wrong cast is displayed, if I quit Kodi, then restart it and then go straight away to the problematic movie and press Info, the good cast pops up and is cached for good.

I said "partially" because I don't imagine myself doing this procedure for each movie that woul/will be messed up.
  • 256(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39