• 270(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
hmmm its working here...
but i will test some variables today for 3d movies
my structure is "moviename (year).bluray.3D.Sbs.xxx"
the .bluray is important at the moment... maybe we can make it a bit easier

proof
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
one question to all CHROME users

do you have also problems with posting a text here - i dont have the text format field anymore ( where you can change color, size, allign etc. )
it works with other browser ... have the latest version and already clean cache etc...

can someone confirm this ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Schimi2k , After update GitHub ,

rip 3D frame-packed 3D
my structure is "moviename (year).bluray.3D.mkv"
Hi guys !

I'm experiencing a new bug. I have no count for favorites/Addons on infoline :

I noticed this bug seemed to appear since I've cleaned up my addon folder by removing all unecessary addons.
Is there a possibility I erased by accident a scrip.module.something needed for shortcuts to work fine ?

Big thanks in advance for your help ! Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
4K is OK.

my structure is "moviename (year).bluray.4K.mkv"
(2016-03-07, 11:36)Lockos Wrote: Hi guys !

I'm experiencing a new bug. I have no count for favorites/Addons on infoline :

I noticed this bug seemed to appear since I've cleaned up my addon folder by removing all unecessary addons.
Is there a possibility I erased by accident a scrip.module.something needed for shortcuts to work fine ?

Big thanks in advance for your help ! Wink

Looks like those were missed when moving from older scripts Smile At a guess, and because a quick Google isn't being particularly helpful, I'd say the favourites is most likely currently powered by script.favourites, and the addon count by service.skin.widgets. I'll take a look at the skin this evening to see if we can't use newer methods for them.
(2016-03-07, 11:35)gotham_x Wrote: Schimi2k , After update GitHub ,

rip 3D frame-packed 3D
my structure is "moviename (year).bluray.3D.mkv"

i have no idea... like you can see on my screenshot it works here - and i can see on your screenshot it doesnt ...

(2016-03-07, 06:07)Mr. V Wrote: I'm sure that raving lunatic is Bob, the man behind the skin shortcuts improvements which made a most of the widget design possible. He deserves to be thanked many times over.

Corrected that for you Wink

I've said it before and I'll say it again, seeing the ridiculous things you skilled skinners come up with is more than enough thanks for me. Did you see the next round of updates to the templates feature - hopefully they should at least make your template.xml file cleaner (and therefore easier to work with), and I really want to see what someone like yourself can come up with using $MATHS[]'s ... Smile
@dvbtjunkie
can you please test your 3d movies with this variables.xml ?
( if it doesnt work right away, please refresh at least one movie - ive tested it with a clean database entry )
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2659...iables.xml

it seems the 3d variables for sources are a bit.... locco ^^
please report back so i can show my changes to DOC or some other coder to be sure this wont broke anything Wink ( because my limited coding skills hehe )

ive checked it here with always this " moviename (year) 3D.mkv" and i get case,3d icon, and even fakediscart with 3d info...

(2016-03-07, 11:20)schimi2k Wrote: one question to all CHROME users

do you have also problems with posting a text here - i dont have the text format field anymore ( where you can change color, size, allign etc. )
it works with other browser ... have the latest version and already clean cache etc...

can someone confirm this ?

Same here S, lost the options to insert anything or format text?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
ok thx Mike Smile
so i can stop searching here my As** off
maybe the board needs some update or chrome did change something... so lets sit and wait

(2016-03-07, 13:55)schimi2k Wrote: @dvbtjunkie
can you please test your 3d movies with this variables.xml ?
( if it doesnt work right away, please refresh at least one movie - ive tested it with a clean database entry )
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2659...iables.xml

it seems the 3d variables for sources are a bit.... locco ^^
please report back so i can show my changes to DOC or some other coder to be sure this wont broke anything Wink ( because my limited coding skills hehe )

ive checked it here with always this " moviename (year) 3D.mkv" and i get case,3d icon, and even fakediscart with 3d info...

Yes it works, thanks a lot.Big Grin
Since upgrading to RC1, covers for iso's now show 'Trailer' instead of Blu-ray.
Cases are brown.
2D and 3D's.
Only in widgets. Using Random Movies and Recent Movies. Not sure about others?
Using same folder/file naming as always and really don't want to rename.

Fwiw, 3D Blu-ray on cases is fine as long as it isn't a widget.
Mentioning this regarding recent posts and confirmations.
I've always named like this:

or
or

None of my titles have the word Blu-ray in any of them and appear perfectly except widgets.
Prior to RC1, widgets displayed perfectly but I understand they have been completely reworked and the benefit's outweigh the inconveniences.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-07, 17:40)brazen1 Wrote: Since upgrading to RC1, covers for iso's now show 'Trailer' instead of Blu-ray.
Cases are brown.
2D and 3D's.
Only in widgets. Using Random Movies and Recent Movies. Not sure about others?
Using same folder/file naming as always and really don't want to rename.

Fwiw, 3D Blu-ray on cases is fine as long as it isn't a widget.
Mentioning this regarding recent posts and confirmations.
I've always named like this:

or
or

None of my titles have the word Blu-ray in any of them and appear perfectly except widgets.
Prior to RC1, widgets displayed perfectly but I understand they have been completely reworked and the benefit's outweigh the inconveniences.

when was your last update ?
i have test it here with my normal "xxx (year).bluray.3D.sbs.mkv" and with the realy simple " "xxx (year) 3D.mkv
maybe try to temp move your "script.skinshortcuts" & "skin.aeon.madnox" somewhere else and test with a clean setting ( with newest git version from today ! )
when its work, you have some gremlin in one of the setting files and need to configure from stock

Hello,

While I know this is not strictly a skin-related question, MadNox is the skin I use, so I will post here. This is mainly a question for @BobCratchett. How can I add to my menu in MadNox a parent node I created for all the Oscar-winning movies (using the skin playlist as the rule for it) with all its submenus, without doing it one by one for each submenu option?

I mean, it was easy adding the node as a menu item, but the nodes below it (say Genres, Actors, Year, Directors, etc.) don't get automatically added as submenu itmes for the new menu item added. Is there a way to add them automatically and not go one by one? I hope so.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Bart
  • 270(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39