• 277(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-12, 06:47)KevinSartori Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 02:52)meowmoo Wrote: on git now, need some fine tuning, but I need to sleep now Tongue
will finish it when i tweek the playlist...

Nice! Thanks! Looking forward to it!

give it a try now, feedback welcome Smile
(2016-03-13, 00:51)Kwulabear Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 00:25)gotham_x Wrote: After clean install Kodi DSPlayer, Skins and addons , I start to kodi this notification, (ExtendedInfo Script Error) please, Somebody with greater competence can check the Log File, I tried it with different skin, the problem persists ...

http://xbmclogs.com/ps4ap9sjw/pp59zw/raw

After installation ExtendedInfo Script is notified this pop up

Confusednip:

Go to extendedinfo settings and enter your tmdb user name and password.

OK. I solved with new registration for TMDb and entered my credentials in extendedinfo settings , NOT I was unaware of this thing , I would like to understand why extendedinfo script works only through registration TMDb with MadNox previous not happening
Sorry but with the new smart playlist I have the problem that I can not see the last 10 added movies on the Live Background.
Sorting does not fit.
Below is an excerpt from the playlist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Filme (10)</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="contains">
<value>smb://......(Path).../Filme/Ungesehen/</value>
</rule>
<rule field="playcount" operator="is">
<value>0</value>
</rule>
<rule field="dateadded" operator="inthelast">
<value>6 months</value>
</rule>
<limit>10</limit>
<order direction="ascending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>
(2016-03-13, 04:02)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 06:47)KevinSartori Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 02:52)meowmoo Wrote: on git now, need some fine tuning, but I need to sleep now Tongue
will finish it when i tweek the playlist...

Nice! Thanks! Looking forward to it!

give it a try now, feedback welcome Smile

Looks good, but if I may make a suggestion (don't I always? Smile ), like we did before, I would substitute all instances of Hand_34 with Hand_26 to fit the longer artist names and album titles. In fact, I'd love to see this change made throughout the skin as well.

I did notice one minor bug. When Color Artist Name is disabled, the artist name is still colored in the Next section.

Another request too! I don't use the star ratings myself, so I would love an option to see the codec info from AltViz2 there instead.

Thanks again for all the effort you put in to make this skin the best!
(2016-03-11, 16:06)schimi2k Wrote: hello,
before i need to answer all PMs i though i give a small sitrep here - i have since tuesday a mean fever attack with headache, joint pain, shivering attacks, heat waves ...
so it will need some time before i can answer all PMs
sorry

i hope you feel much better today schimi, sundays are always a good for recovery :-)
(2016-03-13, 10:18)gotham_x Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 00:51)Kwulabear Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 00:25)gotham_x Wrote: After clean install Kodi DSPlayer, Skins and addons , I start to kodi this notification, (ExtendedInfo Script Error) please, Somebody with greater competence can check the Log File, I tried it with different skin, the problem persists ...

http://xbmclogs.com/ps4ap9sjw/pp59zw/raw

After installation ExtendedInfo Script is notified this pop up

Confusednip:

Go to extendedinfo settings and enter your tmdb user name and password.

OK. I solved with new registration for TMDb and entered my credentials in extendedinfo settings , NOT I was unaware of this thing , I would like to understand why extendedinfo script works only through registration TMDb with MadNox previous not happening

small return on my problem with ExtendedInfo Script.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2279340
I changed the Font in MusicAlt1, if Mike is ok with it, i change it everywhere

fixed the Artist Color

There is a switch for Stars/Codec now, and because of fun one more new setting Big Grin

watch gallery
(2016-03-13, 18:43)KevinSartori Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 04:02)meowmoo Wrote: give it a try now, feedback welcome Smile

Looks good, but if I may make a suggestion (don't I always? Smile ), like we did before, I would substitute all instances of Hand_34 with Hand_26 to fit the longer artist names and album titles. In fact, I'd love to see this change made throughout the skin as well.

I did notice one minor bug. When Color Artist Name is disabled, the artist name is still colored in the Next section.

Another request too! I don't use the star ratings myself, so I would love an option to see the codec info from AltViz2 there instead.

Thanks again for all the effort you put in to make this skin the best!

meowmoo,

I noticed one other thing. Some of the Internet radio stations I listen to have long Genre descriptions. Right now, only 2.5 lines fit onscreen with the current font size. In line 1779 of MusicVisualisation.xml, I found <font>Font_Reg19</font>, but I couldn't find that in font.xml. I did, however, find Font_Reg19_Caps. I substituted that and now four lines fit nicely. The text is smaller, but I think it looks better.

What do you think?
Hello dev/gfx team,

Noticed one small issue today which appears to be a bug. When showing the oninfo panel for a widget item, if I press down I can access the cast, and I can traverse through the cast pressing left and right. What I cannot do now is go back to the buttons on the dialog by pressing up. This happens on all widgets that have a cast. Please let me know if there is additional information you would like me to provide. Thanks.

By the way, running latest Git of MadNox under Windows 10 and Jarvis.

Regards,

Bart
Whoops! I should have typed quicker! Smile
schimi and the dev team,

Here is an updated Spanish strings.po after meowmoo's latest changes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9u3rsaq3c7rf9...h.zip?dl=0

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-14, 01:03)meowmoo Wrote: I changed the Font in MusicAlt1, if Mike is ok with it, i change it everywhere

fixed the Artist Color

There is a switch for Stars/Codec now, and because of fun one more new setting Big Grin

meowmoo,

Looks good! Thanks again for the extra effort!
your welcome Smile
(2016-03-11, 01:43)BobCratchett Wrote: For those of you - and I know there are several - who are experiencing textures going missing: I'm going to open a Trac ticket on Monday with all the relevant information I have, in the hope that it might give someone with the skills the information they need to actually fix the issue, assuming I'm correct in believing that its ultimately a Kodi issue.

As such, if you have any information on the bug please consider posting it on git in this issue - and please read the issue for examples of information which would be useful to add to the upcoming ticket.

Thanks in advance.

A BIG BUMP TO THIS!!! Please read the above quoted post as it would be great to have permanent fix. Then Madnox will live forever

A debug log would be helpful too.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
because of this f*** texture bug i can tell this from experience:
when you did a fresh setup you will get this bug often ... but its happen less and less over time ... it still happen sometimes, but not so often
but i think this doesnt help ( but we should collect all infos we can get )

and thx to pushing this Mr.V Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 277(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39