• 286(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-20, 05:47)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 20:34)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 19:03)bobrap Wrote: Just a quick question for the music side. Any particular reason the text in tri-panel view is all caps?

No

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

no offend taken, just answered the question Tongue

if you wannt it lowercase, i can use a different font Smile
(2016-03-20, 00:57)thumber Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 00:43)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 23:40)thumber Wrote: Right, Think its an issue in the other views too tho. But im using list view.

are you sure you are on the latest git + latest skinhelper addon? b/c it works on my end

Hmmm, I just downloaded from GIT today and i also updated skinhelper due to the freeze issue. weird

Any suggestions then, the cdart are shown normally in the track view.

on album lvl I use skinhelper for the CDart, if skinhelper dont find any art I cant do anything
take a look @ userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.service\musicart, search for the xml files for the album you dont get any Art and see if there is anything in the xml like
Code:
<discart>nfs://ip/path/Media/Musik/A Day to Remember/[2009] Homesick/cdart.png</discart>

option b:
wipe the SkinHelper catch, (in the skin helper settings), wipe the userdata/Addon_data/skinhelper files (make a backup)
@Slipass
Im using this paylist

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>tv shows unwatched</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

this are the Live BG settings

and my covers dont change, and are in the proper position,

have you removed the shortcut, let sss build the menu new, and readded it?

maby something is messed up in the sss xml

3 in a row....
(2016-03-20, 16:55)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 05:47)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 20:34)meowmoo Wrote: No

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

no offend taken, just answered the question Tongue

if you wannt it lowercase, i can use a different font Smile

Glad all is good. Smile I use panel layout 3. If I switch to panel 1, still all caps. Panel 2 is regular text, not all caps. Thanks for having a look.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-03-14, 15:16)orbtwin Wrote: hello everybody:
i'm getting this error when i click "i" for movies:

extended info / could not find valid content type

thanks!!

Did you ever figure this problem out??
Mine is doing the same thing Sad
(2016-03-20, 16:09)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 15:53)ciprijan Wrote: Hi Mike_Doc,

I love this skin, but for RC1 stage it would be good to have all sections in some kind of at least a minimum function.
What with Weather sections which is totally out of order.

Thanks

yeah... but a lill bit more specific "comment" would be realy nice from you sir
i am using the "under minimal function" weather ( yahoo weather ) and its working ... i would say ... a tiny bit over minimal ... hmmm well... when i click on weather i get all infos i need for the week, and the widgets are working too... but i am not a weather expert ... but you are right... i click about 1000times on this fucking sun, and we have still rain here ...

so DOC, we should put it back to pre-alpha until we manage to get this weather feature to work ( i want the sun now ! )

and @ BOB - i think this was the first one ?! am i right ?

Since some time there has been a changes at the most popular plugins OpenWeatherMap Extended and Weather Underground (who is back in the game thanks to Ronnie). Please see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=116668 and http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207110. Now these plugins require personal API Key, but work in almost all skins adapted for Jarvis. Look at mikesilvo164 Aeon Nox 5: SILVO for example, works greats.

regards
(2016-03-20, 17:13)meowmoo Wrote: @Slipass
Im using this paylist

Code:
    <match>all</match>
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

3 in a row....

Thanks meowmoo but your playlist is not for episodes but for tvshows.
Also i have a playlist for tvshows categories (for example Drama, Comedy, undecided, ...) Your Playlist is for "all" episodes.

Im not sure what your mean. (because my english is not the best Smile ) What do you mean with sss xml? I delete all submenus and create new menus.
(2016-03-19, 23:01)Slipass Wrote: I have a problem with my sql db and the newest madnox skin.

I have 3 Clients with the old madnox and 1 client with the new madnox skin.
I'm not ready with the failure analysis but eyery few hours my msql db get an error.(the client with the mysal db has the old madnox skin)
Only with a restart, i can access on the db files with kodi.

Im not soure but i think, it is related to the Live backgrounds.
The problem of Live Background is that they are not limited to 10 items. Although the background can only show 10 items.
In the movie and tvshow constellation i can handle it over the playlist, but not the Recently Added Albums.
When i delete the rule of limited of 10 items in the playlist, the load of the db is very high and the view in Live Background builds up very slowly.

What do you mean, is it possible to get a limit in die Live Backgrouds (importand in the album view)?

I think it was really an accident, after i delete my DB (MyVideos99 and MyMusic56) and create new DB, did the error with the DB has not been before.

But the question with the default limit for the musik and tv show Livebackground still exists.
SSS = skin shortcut script.... Bobs great addon Wink
EIS = extended info script
FKK = datt kennste bestimmt selber hihi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-20, 22:10)schimi2k Wrote: SSS = skin shortcut script.... Bobs great addon Wink
EIS = extended info script
FKK = datt kennste bestimmt selber hihi

Thanks schimi Laugh
(2016-03-20, 17:13)meowmoo Wrote: @Slipass
Im using this paylist

Code:
    <match>all</match>
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

3 in a row....

I delete the submenu and create it new. But the error still exists.
It is strange....BUT i can locate the error: It exists in every submenu! Movies, Series etc...But the main menu is still correct.
In the main menus i have the same type of playlists
(2016-03-20, 00:06)Marioo2 Wrote: Hello, menus of the skin dont get built.

Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/pt3el4hw4

Any idea why?

Don't install addons/skins/plugins to Program Files\Kodi\addons - they should be installed to %APPDATA%\kodi\addons (you can type this in the Start menu search box, or in the Explorer address bar, to go straight there)/
(2016-03-20, 16:09)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 15:53)ciprijan Wrote: Hi Mike_Doc,

I love this skin, but for RC1 stage it would be good to have all sections in some kind of at least a minimum function.
What with Weather sections which is totally out of order.

Thanks

yeah... but a lill bit more specific "comment" would be realy nice from you sir
i am using the "under minimal function" weather ( yahoo weather ) and its working ... i would say ... a tiny bit over minimal ... hmmm well... when i click on weather i get all infos i need for the week, and the widgets are working too... but i am not a weather expert ... but you are right... i click about 1000times on this fucking sun, and we have still rain here ...

so DOC, we should put it back to pre-alpha until we manage to get this weather feature to work ( i want the sun now ! )

and @ BOB - i think this was the first one ?! am i right ?

I think we should just forget about continuing with Madnox schimi. Everything we'very done is pointless because we haven't integrated a weather addon!!!! Didn't even know those weather addons existed.

@bob, what would cause system management to stop showing library datat and skin helper options? They aren't showing for me all of a sudden, nothing with the unique icons is showing in any option when adding a widget?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-21, 00:15)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bob, what would cause system management to stop showing library datat and skin helper options? They aren't showing for me all of a sudden, nothing with the unique icons is showing in any option when adding a widget?

AFAIK (am I using that right?) nothing has changed there. As Mr. V provides pre-defined widget options (rather than using Skin Helper Service to generate a list of available widgets as Skin Shortcuts does by default), you're better asking him where this might have gone wrong.
(2016-03-20, 20:43)ThaDraGun Wrote:
(2016-03-14, 15:16)orbtwin Wrote: hello everybody:
i'm getting this error when i click "i" for movies:

extended info / could not find valid content type

thanks!!

Did you ever figure this problem out??
Mine is doing the same thing Sad

Sadly, this problem is without a solution for now. The same issue has been reported by some people over at the Extended Info thread, with the dev being partially reluctant to provide support, due to some questionable add-ons. I can't seem to remember if the bug is related only to certain skins. I have the issue in Eminence 2, Silvo and Madnox, which leads me to believe it's a general issue. The only solution I've found is to either revert to an older version of the add-on, or use the "Extended Info Mod" by OpenELEQ that's floating around the web. keep in mind that the skin specific layouts won't be available if you use the mod.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
  • 286(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39