• 289(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-23, 15:33)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 03:08)bobrap Wrote: Running Jarvis and Madnox rc1 and seem to have lost the season poster when in episodes view. Any one else having the same problems? Any recommendations of things for me to check? Thanks.

Wanted to add an update on this. When using Tri-panel view for episodes, the season poster shows in panel layout 2 and 3. Panel 1 shows show poster.

Episode view no floor option has no effect.

Using the "show case" option in List view for episodes makes poster disappear.

This all might be my setup, but, thought I'd post it anyway. All addons on the help page are installed except for cinema vision and color picker. Thanks, guys.

hehe welcome to our world - i had the same problem a week ago - my buddy ArieS from Fanart.tv told me the same - i was checking here and see the problem ! when i start the next day my kodi to find out if i can fix this --- well... no more problem ! all posters work like they should !!! i did NOTHING before !!! just wait a day and start kodi again - and POOF - problem was gone ! - we have some of this problems lately ... and most of the time was a "addon" that changed something
i had lately no hardcorner poster on list view - and why ? because i used the extendedinfo master branch from git, because i had no posters from rottentomatoe - problem was the masterbranch is just for krypton now ! and this version broke JUST the hardcorner poster !!! and we have no idea why ? - DOC have also some strange problems atm because of addons... dont know if there those problems because a lot of addons are working towards Krypton now, and with this, some things make Jarvis Locco - i dont know !... i dont realy like this RERO system, but we need to live with this

so maybe wait a bit... maybe its just an addon ... sorry
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-23, 03:55)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 01:47)freebs Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 19:57)schimi2k Wrote: hmmm cant confirm this ... i had a episode in my widget, and after i mark it as watch it dissapear on the widget...
i have widget 1 - ext.panel - banner
i use a special widget playlist with an option "playcount less than 1" for it ... with the new widget system you should use more playlists for what you need Wink - with this you have also more control

Thanks Schimi2k and BobCratchett - it's working now!

Now.. one more thing to bother you with and I'll be happy again.. lol!
My Daily Babes are now gone and I can't seem to get them back.. any pointers on this one? Thanks again for the help!

Sorry to say that, but our daily babes are gone Sad... They quit and they are working now in a walmart in kentucky...

... And because extendedinfo doesnt have them anymore - sorry

Oh that sucks!.. oh well... glad to see them with full time employment Smile

(2016-03-23, 19:43)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 03:08)bobrap Wrote: Running Jarvis and Madnox rc1 and seem to have lost the season poster when in episodes view. Any one else having the same problems? Any recommendations of things for me to check? Thanks.

Wanted to add an update on this. When using Tri-panel view for episodes, the season poster shows in panel layout 2 and 3. Panel 1 shows show poster.

This all might be my setup, but, thought I'd post it anyway. All addons on the help page are installed except for cinema vision and color picker. Thanks, guys.

hehe welcome to our world - i had the same problem a week ago - my buddy ArieS from Fanart.tv told me the same - i was checking here and see the problem ! when i start the next day my kodi to find out if i can fix this --- well... no more problem ! all posters work like they should !!! i did NOTHING before !!! just wait a day and start kodi again - and POOF - problem was gone ! - we have some of this problems lately ... and most of the time was a "addon" that changed something
i had lately no hardcorner poster on list view - and why ? because i used the extendedinfo master branch from git, because i had no posters from rottentomatoe - problem was the masterbranch is just for krypton now ! and this version broke JUST the hardcorner poster !!! and we have no idea why ? - DOC have also some strange problems atm because of addons... dont know if there those problems because a lot of addons are working towards Krypton now, and with this, some things make Jarvis Locco - i dont know !... i dont realy like this RERO system, but we need to live with this

Thanks, my friend. It's all stuff I can really live without. But thought I'd let someone know.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-03-23, 19:43)schimi2k Wrote:

Thanks, my friend. It's all stuff I can really live without. But thought I'd let someone know ??

Sorry for the double post. Can someone delete it?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

Checked this on my libreelec on my pi now and CANT confirm any of it... Did you have maybe extendedinfo from git installed? Maybe some gremlin again...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-03-23, 08:51)guandms Wrote: "when you are going to SETS ( submenu of movies ) you dont have landscape view !"

Yes this is the issue ...

And another thing , the Low List view - what i use for Episodes also none existing anymore .... (In TV Shows section of course).

No problems on my libreelec and pi with lowlist view... Realy dont know what is happening here...
So many crazy problems are popping up... Its realy frustrating... Sorry...

(2016-03-23, 03:55)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 01:47)freebs Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 19:57)schimi2k Wrote: hmmm cant confirm this ... i had a episode in my widget, and after i mark it as watch it dissapear on the widget...
i have widget 1 - ext.panel - banner
i use a special widget playlist with an option "playcount less than 1" for it ... with the new widget system you should use more playlists for what you need Wink - with this you have also more control

Thanks Schimi2k and BobCratchett - it's working now!

Now.. one more thing to bother you with and I'll be happy again.. lol!
My Daily Babes are now gone and I can't seem to get them back.. any pointers on this one? Thanks again for the help!

Sorry to say that, but our daily babes are gone Sad... They quit and they are working now in a walmart in kentucky...

... And because extendedinfo doesnt have them anymore - sorry

Oh that sucks!.. oh well... glad to see them with full time employment Smile

This skin is awesome!!! Thank you for the time and work!!

Newbie question, and please forgive me if I missed it on the thread... Can anyone point me in the right direction to change the fallback background images?
Skin.aeon.madnox/backgrounds in ur kodi/addons Folder

Welcome to the forum Smile
Thank you for the warm welcome!!

I found the folder. But here is where I get stuck...

Skin settings - customizers - set up the aeon MadNox main menu - select background - single image..

When I get here, it's only allowing me to select from the sources I've added (repos, wizards, etc). It won't allow me to go to a local folder.

Thanks again for welcoming me and helping me out. I'm new here and I love this skins features. I'm looking forward to any help offered.
(2016-03-24, 20:20)Kisakuldlanor Wrote: Thank you for the warm welcome!!

I found the folder. But here is where I get stuck...

Skin settings - customizers - set up the aeon MadNox main menu - select background - single image..

When I get here, it's only allowing me to select from the sources I've added (repos, wizards, etc). It won't allow me to go to a local folder.

Thanks again for welcoming me and helping me out. I'm new here and I love this skins features. I'm looking forward to any help offered.

go to SYSTEM>FILEMANAGER ( submenu ) - click on ADD SOURCE and add the skin.aeon.madnox folder ( or the whole addons or kodi folder )
now you should see this folder in those settings Wink

Hi all,

is anyone here who use this skin under kodi 17 ? I want to use fritsch openelec kodi 17 release to have his egl branch. First i have problems with the skin beacause the xbmc-gui was wrong, after i found that and change i could see the skin under the skin section but than kodi miss the file "DialogConfirm.xml". I copy this file from an other skin. Now i could start the skin, but then i have problems with skin helper addon. The zip from git make an error during installing from addon menu. The same error comes when i install the skin.zip from the addon menu.
Eisi2005,

This skin is Jarvis only at this time.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-24, 20:45)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi all,

is anyone here who use this skin under kodi 17 ? I want to use fritsch openelec kodi 17 release to have his egl branch. First i have problems with the skin beacause the xbmc-gui was wrong, after i found that and change i could see the skin under the skin section but than kodi miss the file "DialogConfirm.xml". I copy this file from an other skin. Now i could start the skin, but then i have problems with skin helper addon. The zip from git make an error during installing from addon menu. The same error comes when i install the skin.zip from the addon menu.

Im running this Fritsch build http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/...2e8a0f.tar without any issue

Its an early v17, the latest Krypton changes are missing so the skin is working fine.
Wow... Easy enough.. Lol

Thank you so much!! I really like this skin. And I think I'm just scratching the surface with its capabilities!! Amazing work!!
  • 289(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39