• 292(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-03-28, 20:54)DJHulp Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 16:23)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-03-27, 23:05)DJHulp Wrote: Here it doesn't work at all?, don't get it only Aeon Nox Theme though.
I have Windows 10 Enterprise X64 & Kodi latest version.
Go to Movies and then the Bar above and Click onto Search, there is no Screen appearing maybe a Fix or Help? Wink

screen shot please as I can't understand where you are and what is missing or not working?
No Problem. Wink
When you're going to Movies and go to the Toolbar above and want to Click onto Search, nothing is happing.
The Search Menu will not open, so I can't search Movies.
All the other Theme's does work, but I really love this style. Wink

please check if you have installed "script.globalsearch" - i test this search method here on my windows kodi and it works this way Smile
( i click on search - keyboard popps up and i can type in the searchword - and then i get the results )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-29, 08:36)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 23:16)pletopia Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 18:46)schimi2k Wrote: if you want to have these changes you need to delete the old OSCARS item first and then restore menu items - oscars - now you should have the new submenus

Hmm. I just did a git pull. Then I re-started Kodi, deleted to the old item. Re-stored oscar menu item and still not getting the new submenu's.

hmmm i check the new files and they seems complete ... maybe someone else can confirm this problem ?

Hi S, unfortunately same for me, deleted oscars, restored and no submenu options?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I'm not near a computer to check, but I don't believe that deleting a main menu item deletes the associated submenu items. Therefore restoring a deleted main menu item won't change to any new default submenus, it will just re-link to the submenu items that you already had selected. (And yes, if I'm right that sounds like a bug in the Skin Shortcuts script to me Wink).

If I'm right, try changing the name of the Oscars menu item and closing the menu customiser (this will change the labelID of the main menu item, and Skin Shortcuts will therefore change the name of the file the submenu items are in. Then when you go back in and delete the main menu item, restoring it should also reset the submenu items to the new defaults.
(2016-03-20, 16:10)pustekuchen Wrote: Hello guys!

I found a bug:

When I start to play an music album from widget 1 in the info mode screen, the album starts playing not at the first song.
It starts playing somewhere in the middle of the album and then goes on in random mode.

(choose one album from widget 1)

(start playback via info mode)

The funny thing is that widget 2 is working normal means starts with the first song and goes on with song 2,3...

Any idea how to fix it, or is there something wrong in my settings?

Can please somebody help?
(2016-03-29, 10:48)BobCratchett Wrote: I'm not near a computer to check, but I don't believe that deleting a main menu item deletes the associated submenu items. Therefore restoring a deleted main menu item won't change to any new default submenus, it will just re-link to the submenu items that you already had selected. (And yes, if I'm right that sounds like a bug in the Skin Shortcuts script to me Wink).

If I'm right, try changing the name of the Oscars menu item and closing the menu customiser (this will change the labelID of the main menu item, and Skin Shortcuts will therefore change the name of the file the submenu items are in. Then when you go back in and delete the main menu item, restoring it should also reset the submenu items to the new defaults.

Thanks Bob, but seems I can't get anything to trigger a build at the moment? I've added widgets and I generally get a window saying building / writing menu upon exiting and not getting that anymore? But the widgets are shown when I go to oscars but still no submenu?
But your rename, delete and restore seems to work, I have submenu now.
(2016-03-25, 14:17)Eisi2005 Wrote: @devs
After switching with my livingroom pc to your new skin version i have a problem/request. Is there a option that i not found to disable windgets for submenu ? I have a widget for my movie entry and when i drop down to a submenu the widget is still there but i dont want a widget with the submenu ?

Hi could one dev say something to my request some days ago ? Sorry if that was asked earlier.
Please excuse my bad english, but the EventLog.xml File is missing in Aeon Madnox.
Without the File its not possible to see the EventLog under System-Settings. Only a black screen appears.
(2016-03-29, 08:49)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 20:54)DJHulp Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 16:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: screen shot please as I can't understand where you are and what is missing or not working?
No Problem. Wink
When you're going to Movies and go to the Toolbar above and want to Click onto Search, nothing is happing.

please check if you have installed "script.globalsearch" - i test this search method here on my windows kodi and it works this way Smile
( i click on search - keyboard popps up and i can type in the searchword - and then i get the results )
Finally it works, I have downloaded: https://github.com/ronie/script.globalsearch/ from: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Global_Search
And place it into "%appdata%\Kodi\addons\", now finally the Search Machine works.
Many thanks Mike_Doc. Wink
Hi Folks... what a wonderful masterpiece this new version of MADNOX...
It's great with everything for everyone... Thank You to everyone who has dedicated himself/herself to this skin...
I have a couple of things on which I need help please...1. when I search and find an item (movie, TV Show or Song) and select it, the item starts playing. what I would like to do is go to the item information instead. I have tried the right click but does nothing.

2. I have developed a personalized intro with HD Sound which I would like to play when the skin starts. I have tried to replace the 'INTRO.MP4' in startup.xml..... however whenever I do a git sync it comes up with a red mark and I am not sure if and when the git updates the startup.xml what would happen...... is it possible to have a feature to select a personalized intro in the screen where you ask to disable the intro.Huh

would appreciate the anticipated solutions...
Thanks again for this wonderful skin..
Regards,

PJ
(2016-03-29, 15:27)DJHulp Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 08:49)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 20:54)DJHulp Wrote: No Problem. Wink

Finally it works, I have downloaded: https://github.com/ronie/script.globalsearch/ from: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Global_Search
And place it into "%appdata%\Kodi\addons\", now finally the Search Machine works.

ööhhmmm....Huh
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Nice work on the Oscar stuff

FYI, doing what BobCratchett said worked for me
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-03-29, 16:03)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 15:27)DJHulp Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 08:49)schimi2k Wrote: please check if you have installed "script.globalsearch" - i test this search method here on my windows kodi and it works this way Smile

ööhhmmm....Huh
What do you mean with ööhhmmm?
Is this easier: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons. Wink
Username: PC Name what you use for Login!
(2016-03-29, 19:44)DJHulp Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 16:03)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 15:27)DJHulp Wrote: Finally it works, I have downloaded: https://github.com/ronie/script.globalsearch/ from: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Global_Search

ööhhmmm....Huh
What do you mean with ööhhmmm?
Is this easier: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons. Wink
Username: PC Name what you use for Login!
Nevermind...

DJHulp, Schimi told you about global script not me, that's ööhhmmm?
  • 292(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39