• 309(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-04-18, 13:26)meowmoo Wrote: I start posting a few here
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=263906

they are in the skin now but we could post/share/request more in this threat

I have started to share the ones i have done already too
(2016-04-18, 14:36)STAG Wrote: Hi !

I just installed this skin for Kodi 16.0 Jarvis and got a problem with script extended info: when I press "i" on a movie, i'm getting this error:

extended info / could not find valid content type.

I have the 4.6.1 version of extended script info, downloaded from the official repository.

Any idea ?

Already explained here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2313347
Thx, it works when i disable the option in the general skin settings !
Quote:Please install the add-on skin.helper. You can go to skin settings >> help and can see if you have it installed or not, it not just click on it and it will install. Once installed you should get a 'Random TV Shows background' option when selecting a background. The option is provided by an add-on and I think it is skin.helper.
Skin.helper was installed, but the problem, is that it shows me random of all series. So if there are 10 episodes of one TV show and 1 of another, it shows almost always TV show, that has 10 episodes fanart and rarely that one, that has only 1 episod added.
Sorry, but I need screen shots of what you are selecting as the background because the number of episodes has nothing to do with it!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-04-18, 21:39)STAG Wrote: Thx, it works when i disable the option in the general skin settings !

That's because you are using Madnox's own views for 'I' when that option is disabled, they are nothing to do with extendedinfo script. The problem it seems is with the EIS script and you need to supply Phil with a debug log like he asked you.
Maybe a wrong place for this question ... it can be moved if necessary...
I have a whole bunch of animated GIF's in
userdata\Thumbnails\animatedgifs

eg
tt0062622_background_0_original.gif
tt0062622_poster_0_original.gif
where did these come from??

I like the animated GIFs and had started to get the posters for my collection. Have not added any yet and was pleasantly surprised to see about 52 of them.
is this automated somehow? and
is there an automated way to get the rest rather than manually adding each one.
Thanks...
Regards,

PJ
(2016-04-19, 09:00)Mike_Doc Wrote: Sorry, but I need screen shots of what you are selecting as the background because the number of episodes has nothing to do with it!
i think he wants RECENT TVSHOW - but we just have RECENT EPISODES ( well i just have this one ) ... or did i miss something ?!
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Think there is only Random TV Show, don't recall seeing Recent TV show option for background.
means --- we need a petition if we realy need a RECENT TVSHOW backround option Big Grin
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-04-19, 09:00)Mike_Doc Wrote: Sorry, but I need screen shots of what you are selecting as the background because the number of episodes has nothing to do with it!

I choose this option
Theese are the TV shows, I have at the moment
Kodi shows me only theese 3:
ImageImageImage
(2016-04-19, 09:40)schimi2k Wrote:
i think he wants RECENT TVSHOW - but we just have RECENT EPISODES ( well i just have this one ) ... or did i miss something ?!

I want random. Random of all TV Shows I have. Here are my TV Shows, added to Kodi database. Some of them are empty, some not. Torrent automaticaly downloads new episodes and put them in correct folders.

So I want, Kodi shows me random fanart of all TV shows I have.
ImageImage
That already exist as I've previoulsy told you! you can only do random on what is in your library i.e. what has been scraped in to Kodi, and we don't deal with piracy as you've just stated you are doing by torrent downloading. Doesn't matter where you put the files they have to be scrapped into Kodi.

where exactly do you want the random tv show fanart? Please check you have library data provider add-on installed, if you still can't see 'Random TV Shows' - which is only available in background selection for widgets - then it must be another add-on providing it:

(2016-04-19, 10:16)schimi2k Wrote: means --- we need a petition if we realy need a RECENT TVSHOW backround option Big Grin

you can do this with playlist...you can do everything with a playlist Tongue

this shows all Tv-shows where a episode where added in the last 3 weeks sorted by last added, so it is like recent tv shows...

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>Tv shows New added</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="dateadded" operator="inthelast">
        <value>3 weeks</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
I cant find Library Data Provider add-on. I do, like they say
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Library_Data_Provider
Where should I search for it?

P.S. Found it. Its enabled, so how to do it shows me all my TV Shows? In TV show background setup I dont have such item.
  • 309(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39