• 310(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
http://addons.kodi.tv/show/service.libra....provider/
or
https://github.com/BigNoid/service.libra...master.zip
(2016-04-19, 09:34)P_Jamula Wrote: Maybe a wrong place for this question ... it can be moved if necessary...
I have a whole bunch of animated GIF's in
userdata\Thumbnails\animatedgifs

eg
tt0062622_background_0_original.gif
tt0062622_poster_0_original.gif
where did these come from??

I like the animated GIFs and had started to get the posters for my collection. Have not added any yet and was pleasantly surprised to see about 52 of them.
is this automated somehow? and
is there an automated way to get the rest rather than manually adding each one.
Thanks...

mike added a option to use Animated Gifs in the general Skin settings, if you turn it on skinHelper Addon will search for Gifs in a DB and use them, nothing you need to do by you self.
(2016-04-19, 13:21)P1zdat1y Wrote: I cant find Library Data Provider add-on. I do, like they say
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Library_Data_Provider
Where should I search for it?

P.S. Found it. Its enabled, so how to do it shows me all my TV Shows? In TV show background setup I dont have such item.

Do you have latest madnox installed? Do you have latest version of Skin.helper installed? I have confirmed rantdom tvshows is supplied by Skin helper.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-04-19, 13:37)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 09:34)P_Jamula Wrote: Maybe a wrong place for this question ... it can be moved if necessary...

eg

I like the animated GIFs and had started to get the posters for my collection. Have not added any yet and was pleasantly surprised to see about 52 of them.
Thanks...

mike added a option to use Animated Gifs in the general Skin settings, if you turn it on skinHelper Addon will search for Gifs in a DB and use them, nothing you need to do by you self.

if you want to add animated posters / backgrounds then please see this thread.. Rschiks has created a database to house them and with the help of Marcel, the skin helper add-on accesses this DB. There is only around 500 images in total at the moment, but it's constantly being added too.
(2016-04-19, 13:58)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 13:21)P1zdat1y Wrote: I cant find Library Data Provider add-on. I do, like they say

P.S. Found it. Its enabled, so how to do it shows me all my TV Shows? In TV show background setup I dont have such item.

Do you have latest madnox installed? Do you have latest version of Skin.helper installed? I have confirmed rantdom tvshows is supplied by Skin helper.
ImageImage
Fuf! Did it. Sorry for bothering, guys. Thank you for help.

this do not look right to me..

it looks like this on my end

(2016-04-19, 14:14)P1zdat1y Wrote: Fuf! Did it. Sorry for bothering, guys. Thank you for help.
so whats the solution?
Yes, at least you could tell us, considering the time we've given you?
(2016-04-19, 14:15)meowmoo Wrote:

this do not look right to me..

it looks like this on my end

(2016-04-19, 14:14)P1zdat1y Wrote: Fuf! Did it. Sorry for bothering, guys. Thank you for help.
so whats the solution?

I clicked update to all add-ons you mensioned. And reinstall skin.helper manually.
(2016-04-16, 23:20)bobrap Wrote: Is there a (easy) way to edit what is shown when using 'C' context menu? There's a lot of stuff I don't use and would like to shorten the list.

Any thoughts on this? Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
You can mess around with DialogContextMenu.xml
(2016-04-19, 20:54)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-04-16, 23:20)bobrap Wrote: Is there a (easy) way to edit what is shown when using 'C' context menu? There's a lot of stuff I don't use and would like to shorten the list.

Hi bob,

Yeah, been thinking about it but Context menu is built up from various things like add-on options when an addon is installed, general options, and from add-ons themselves.

Can you give me an idea of which ones you don't use so I can see exactly where they are from and then see what I can do?

Mike.
The reload Option because it dont reload the textures Smile
(2016-04-19, 21:12)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 20:54)bobrap Wrote:

Hi bob,

Yeah, been thinking about it but Context menu is built up from various things like add-on options when an addon is installed, general options, and from add-ons themselves.

Can you give me an idea of which ones you don't use so I can see exactly where they are from and then see what I can do?

Mike.

Appreciate it, Mike. You have more important things to do than mess with this. Anyway, the two I never use are queue and add to favorites. I'll take a look at what meowmoo (thanks btw) suggested.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-04-19, 14:05)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 13:37)meowmoo Wrote:

eg

Thanks...

if you want to add animated posters / backgrounds then please see this thread.. Rschiks has created a database to house them and with the help of Marcel, the skin helper add-on accesses this DB. There is only around 500 images in total at the moment, but it's constantly being added too.
Thanks so much for the responses. WHAT A GREAT SKIN.... THE BEST THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already downloaded the gif's from the thread and database mentioned before I posted the question above.

a few of further questions on this subject...

If I manually add the GIF's for the movies in my collection to this folder will they be automatically displayed or do they have to be added by the skin?? this is as from where I am the internet is very slow and it's faster to use batch downloads for stuff.

I have 4 instances of KODI running in my house using the SQL setup with the SQL database and media all on a NAS using different sizes of TV's. Since all the animated GIF's would be the same size for all instances (I assume), would it not be more space efficient (for the future) to have these GIF's in one central folder/database which can be shared by all instances? I am sure as time goes by this collection will really grow in size.

Currently the animated GIF is only showing up on the right side of the screen in the list option. it does not show up in the showcase layout. is this a WIP for all options??

Once again thanks for a terrific skin.
Regards,

PJ
  • 310(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39