• 315(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
small update:
telexxingou gave me the idea to make a ( more subtle ) version for a large focus icon on main menu

Big Thx to DOC to make this Feature Optional again with an Option Button found here:
choose inside "customizer home window furniture" in skin settings
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Go into music viz settings and switch off music info mode.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hey guys,

is there an option to deactivate the music visualization while TV Tunes is playing? I've found on their wiki, that this should be possible to integrate into the skin but i don't know where i should apply the code?

Thanks for any help! Smile
(2016-04-26, 08:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: Go into music viz settings and switch off music info mode.

Mike that does remove all the info. I am trying to see the visualization without extended info showing up on the screen automatically yet still get the info when I want it by using the menu bar.
To remove it automatically from showing up. I need to turn off both Music Info and extended info. If either are activated the extended info shows automatically. With both turn off it now is not available from the menu bar
(2016-04-23, 18:05)schimi2k Wrote: i would say 50% madonna and 50% photoshop or a realy good makeup artist hehe Wink

Yeah no kidding LOL

I've never seen Madonna look like that!

Nice work adding the bigger icon on main menu Cool

(2016-04-25, 13:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi ProRipp,

Seems it's an update to the NextUp add-on, go into the add-on settings and switch off 'Display random unwatched notification'. Looks like it needs to be skinned properly into Madnox as well. great!
Yup that's what it is.. totally freaked me out too when i saw it. First time I saw it I thought i hallucinated it.. LOL
I thought damn, they are adding commercials Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
where we can find color icon for the main menu icon?
(2016-04-26, 16:53)MaxCore Wrote: where we can find color icon for the main menu icon?

Google
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Great site for pimp the main menu : http://www.iconarchive.com/
Hey guys, you should add a Chinese flag named zho.png to the flags/language folder, just FYI
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-04-26, 15:27)tymmy Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 08:57)Mike_Doc Wrote: Go into music viz settings and switch off music info mode.

Mike that does remove all the info. I am trying to see the visualization without extended info showing up on the screen automatically yet still get the info when I want it by using the menu bar.
To remove it automatically from showing up. I need to turn off both Music Info and extended info. If either are activated the extended info shows automatically. With both turn off it now is not available from the menu bar

Hi tymmy,

Ok, think I know what you mean. Just pushed an update to the GIT, now it you switch-off 'Music Info' and set 'Extended' to default you should only have panels when pressing M. if you switch on 'music info' the panels are always on.

This was a workaround because since Jarvis we had to remove all the controls for the extended info widgets hence why it doesn't rotate like music info. These controls were casing Madnox to constantly freeze and we couldn't see a way round the problem other than removing them.

Hopefully I got it right for you?

Mike.
(2016-04-26, 10:37)NiffStipples Wrote: Hey guys,

is there an option to deactivate the music visualization while TV Tunes is playing? I've found on their wiki, that this should be possible to integrate into the skin but i don't know where i should apply the code?

Hi,

not sure what you are trying to accomplish, when would you have music viz active and browsing your TV library? Some more info on the actual scenario will help
(2016-04-26, 02:20)blackreign66 Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 14:25)belloun Wrote: Hi all, i'm trying to do something with the viewshowcase, i show you on a picture :

I want to put instead of the fanart or the poster, the trailer and start it automatically when i'm on the movie.

All my movie are in separate folder with their trailer so do you think it's possible.

I have a way by mikebzh44 here http://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC_Skinning_Manu...eo_Control but the probleme is i don't find the line in the XML Viewshowcase i have to change.

Thx a lot

Where are your trailers stored? If they are stored in the movie folder then you could use TvTunes and name the trailers theme and they will play automatically when you browse over the movie. I have been doing this for quite some time now and it works great.

Yes thanks a lot that's perfect.
Also one more thing, you should add Rated X as a rating (I saw it in one file but needs to be added to 3 other files)
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-04-26, 18:45)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 15:27)tymmy Wrote:

Hi tymmy,

Ok, think I know what you mean. Just pushed an update to the GIT, now it you switch-off 'Music Info' and set 'Extended' to default you should only have panels when pressing M. if you switch on 'music info' the panels are always on.

This was a workaround because since Jarvis we had to remove all the controls for the extended info widgets hence why it doesn't rotate like music info. These controls were casing Madnox to constantly freeze and we couldn't see a way round the problem other than removing them.

Hopefully I got it right for you?

Mike.

Worked great Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much
BTW - Large Focus Icons look great
(2016-04-26, 18:47)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-04-26, 10:37)NiffStipples Wrote: Hey guys,

Hi,

not sure what you are trying to accomplish, when would you have music viz active and browsing your TV library? Some more info on the actual scenario will help

Actually TvTunes is causing small lags while browsing my tv shows - i know i could disable it but that's the last step i would take. Anyway, i recognized that when i go back from a tv show to the main menu an the music is still playing, i see the visualization in the background of the main menu - so i'm guessing that this is causing the lags?! I hope it's clear what i mean - just let me know if it's too confusing Smile
  • 315(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39