• 335(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-05-30, 10:59)Mike_Doc Wrote: why isn't sd card possible? you just add it as a source and assign it as movies and scrape it in surely?

Hi Mike, all my movies are added to library via salts so will always be stored in salts directory so there is no way I can add my movies and trailers to sd card instead of locally..... I don't think anyway....
We don't support banned-ons ziggy you might want to look into path substitution in advancesetting.xml but that's all we'll offer.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi Everyone,

Well here it is, RC2 is now available and on the GIT.

CHANGELOG 30/05/16 - (Revision 0.9.1 RC2)

Re-write of KodiFlix view to separate control options for Movies & TVshows
- Nearly all options should be content specific now.
New view layouts in KodiFlix
- New DVD Shelf for Movies / Sets
- New Boxsets for Movies / Sets / TVshows

New Letter scrollbar option
- New option in Skin Settings >> General
- Activate new letter scrollbar in most views, either horizontal or vertical depending on view

- Many thanks to Marcel Veldt for the action in Skin Helper addon

New Music Panel views - thanks Meowmoo

New / updated graphics - Thanks Schimi2k.

Several other fixes & updates.

First and foremost, apologies to meowmoo in advance if something to do with his recent changes is broken, I believe I backported your work into RC2, but you never know!

If you should have problems with RC2 then all we ask is the following:

1) Please include screenshots when informing us of a problem you are having
2) Don't get angry with us, if something's wrong we'll do our best to fix it.

We hope you enjoy the latest new stuff and all the fixes / updates.

As always there is more to do and who knows what is next for 'new' additions to Madnox.

And remember, we are noobs at this and always will be to some, so don't get to angry when something isn't working or not quite right. In the end we try to be a community skin that delivers the eye candy for those who want that in Kodi.
Mike
Excellent thanks Mike, will this be a fresh install and lose everything that you have already done before, I'm sure you have mentioned this before somewhere, sorry
Congrats MadNox team!!!

I will start testing all the new features tonight! Big Grin Thank you!

Regards,

Bart
Hi Ziggy, depends how you have things setup? if you use GITHUB then it's just a pull to get the latest, if you don't then just download the zip, unpack and copy over to skin.aeon.madnox folder and overwrite or whatever you may have done in the past when updating. Just in case you do something differently.
Thanks Mike I'll try tonight and let you know what I think of the updates ?
!!!! Thank you all !!!! You are an amazing team. Best skin ever. I will try out all new views this evening.
(2016-05-30, 17:43)Mike_Doc Wrote: CHANGELOG 30/05/16 - (Revision 0.9.1 RC2)

Re-write of KodiFlix view to separate control options for Movies & TVshows
- Nearly all options should be content specific now.

If you should have problems with RC2 then all we ask is the following:

1) Please include screenshots when informing us of a problem you are having
2) Don't get angry with us, if something's wrong we'll do our best to fix it.

We hope you enjoy the latest new stuff and all the fixes / updates.

Thanks for the update and for all the continuous hard work, team!

I use KodiFlix with posters for Movies and TV Shows. On TV Shows, I noticed that Page Up and Down now moves over one too many places (10 slots over, instead of 9). Interestingly, in Movies, Page Up and Down still moves the correct 9 slots over.

While I don't use this view myself, I noticed that when I select Short List, TV Shows displays 4 posters, but Movies displays 3:

That said, Paging Up or Down in Movies or TV Shows with Short List moves 3 slots over, which is perfect for Movies with 3 posters, but not enough (should be 4) for TV Shows with 4 posters.

Also, if you look at the Movies shot above, you can see an alignment issue in Movies with Show Info disabled: the IMDb rating sits a little high. TV Shows is aligned correctly, but, when you compare it to Movies, you can see that the logo also sits a little higher.

I should mention, in case it looks strange in the screenshots above, that I swapped out the background vignetting to show more of the fanart.

Finally, I know I've mentioned this before and was told it was difficult to fix, but thought it might be worth bringing up again. If someone enables Center List, Paging Up and Down should only move 6 slots over, but actually moves the same number slots as if it were disabled (currently 9 or 10 slots). Not complaining, but I actually prefer having Center List enabled, but keep it disabled due to this issue. Maybe I use Page Up and Down more than most folks! Smile

Thanks again for all the great work. Still, by far, the best skin on Kodi!
Thankyou Team Madnox! Big Grin
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the post and the info, can you please get the latest from the GIT and try the pagecontrols again, I've reduced TV to 3 for short and hopefully fixed everything else including the pagecontrol for center list

For the mis-aligned imdb, could you please screenshot your settings as I can't reproduce this with layout: default & Hide Info 'on'.

Do you have the latest from the GIT as RC2 was added today, have you tried boxsets layout option?
**Edit**Fixed first issue***Deleted*
-----------------------------------------

*When copying KODI settings from system to system, I just transfer the guisettings.xml like I would have pre-Jarvis?
*When copying MadNox settings via Skin Shortcuts (since no longer in guisettings), do I just drop /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts into the new system?

I got everything moved...but I want to make sure I'm not doing too much work each time.
Hello and thanks for this nice skin !

Found two small bugs :

View_800_Kodiflix.xml
Code:
Line 1142 : <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesShortList) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixDVDShelfView">KodiFlixMoviesNormalListWidth</include>
Missing parenthesis

Custom_1174_KodiFlixOptions.xml
Code:
Line 491 :     <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)] + Stringcompare(Window(home).Property(actualViewtype),KodiFlixView) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixClearArtView) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixDiscArtView) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixLandscapeView) + ![[Container.Content(movies) | Contianer.Content(sets) ] + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixDVDShelfView)]</visible>
Typo (Contianer)

Also , but this has newer worked , there are no textures in : system/live tv/general/group manager
I found a bug with the new kodiflix in tv shows.
In the movie section, i can select kodiflix but not in the tv shows.
They jumpt always in the list view, when i select kodiflix:

Ok, the bug is fixed, when i select the "new view" option in the settings.
thanks,

sorry don't have livetv so don't use it and I don't recognise that path, is it a Madnox folder?
  • 335(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39