• 342(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-06-03, 00:38)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 23:51)bobrap Wrote: On the first page in the RC2 preview pictures, where can one get the icons used? Are they part of Schimi's new graphics? Also, please, would someone be kind enough to add a FX (US) studio icon. Thanks very much. Great job on the latest release, thank you all!
what icons do you mean ? the colored ones from the main menu ? - those i cant upload, cause a lot of them are from google, and i think some of them are not realy open source - sorry

OK, thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi, I guess this is more for PC's than Android boxes, im finding the more films I put in my library(250 at the moment), my box cannot handle it, I want to add around 400 films and artwork and trailers without slowing my box down, is there another way of downgrading maybe the Madnox skin ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Ziggy
(2016-06-02, 18:15)joe-3o Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 23:23)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 23:19)joe-3o Wrote: thanks but no its a different problem im having.

extendedinfo wont work with any media, from the library or any addon i have installed, wile using this skin.

Joe,

What version of Extendedinfo are you using? If you at any point in the last month or two downloaded a version from Phil65's GitHub instead of using a Kodi repo version, that might be the culprit. I had problems since I was using version 5.0 of EIS instead of the repo version 4.6.1. Phil's master branch in GitHub is Krypton only, and will have problems in Jarvis. Once I switched back to the repo version, EIS works fine in MadNox for me.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart, thanks for your quick reply.

Im using the repo version 4.6.1
Im running openelec 6.95 on an intel nuc i5.
I just did a full system wipe and installed only madnox with dependancies.
When clicking 'i' on a movie 5 seconds after i still get the same error message "could not find valid content type"
Iv just noticed if i click 'S' right after clicking 'i', which opens the shutdown menu, extendedinfo then works correctly opening over the top of the shutdown menu.

I am having the same issue. Extendedinfo works correctly with other skins but using Madnox I get the "could not find valid content type" error when pressing "i". If I open the menu and select "Movie Information" I get the "could not find valid content type" error. If I select "Open Extendedinfo Dialog" in the menu it works correctly. The results are the same for TV Episodes as well as Movies. When used in Music I do not get the error. I am using the repo version 4.6.1 of extendedinfo script on an i5 running Windows 7
Here are some ideas for the Gentlemen programmer.....Views for Movie Boxes or Rom Collection Browser Games etc?

and where did those views / images come from?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
i think those are just "photoshop/Gimp" Mockups... cause i never heard of an "XBOX 360 emulator" !
and with gfx programms those things are realy easy... to make them in kodi... a waaaaayyyy different story !!!

@DoC
your EIS Fix works like a charm Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
These picture are from the 360 Freestyle Dashboard.
Its a software for a hacked xbox360.
I've used it about 2 years ago.

These images are intended to stimulate the imagination only slightly Big Grin
schimi2k and Mike_Doc - I'm using LibreELEC 7.0.1 (16.1 Final) and i freshly installed everything with RC2 and the "Update Art after library update" is still not working.
Maybe under Windows it's working but ever since Kodi 16.0 Final i can't make this feature to work.
Tried to urn on and off several times without any luck.
Please check it out.
Thanks in advance...
I am using Madnox on my Laptop & am loving this, just wondering i would like to add the 3D shelf view into my Aeon Nox which i am running on my Fire Tv Box (Android) but with everything ive added so far i dont want Madnox on there because it is too much (even though i love it on my laptop), can someone give me advice on how to add this to my xml & which xml/xml's i need to add it to? Also im loving the record deck but have not seen it play yet? Because i am a fan on Technics/Dj Decks & still have a pair of Technic 1200's in my garage! I would love to add this to my Aeon Nox too but think it maybe too hard? Anyone tell me where the options are to play this with your music? Or is it just for show?

Thanks in advance & thankyou for a great Skin
Hello

One suggestion/request. Is it possible to have animated gifs in live backgrounds and widgets too?
Or maybe please can someone tell me in which file i have to look where the animated backgrounds are prepared and displayed and maybe for the widgets too?
I have tried to identify the necessary files but i have had no luck.
If i know the files i would look into it by myself.

Thx a lot.
(2016-06-03, 14:17)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi, I guess this is more for PC's than Android boxes, im finding the more films I put in my library(250 at the moment), my box cannot handle it, I want to add around 400 films and artwork and trailers without slowing my box down, is there another way of downgrading maybe the Madnox skin ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Ziggy

hmmm you have 250 movies and want 400 and your box is already down... and you realy think reducing the skin will help you with it Huh Madnox is around 700MB ...
if you add more movies the KODI database will growing more and more ! even when you delete all the unneeded stuff you dont use ( check extras folder and themes and backround folder ) the skin will be around 400mb... and you realy think those 300mb will save you Huh

Those android devices are looking realy nice - cheap, quadcore or even octacore, 2gb ram, good chipset... but i read more and more that people have problems with those android devices
They will Play maybe everything, but its not an wonder machine that can do everything

so you have 2 options ... try to use a reeeeealy slim skin ( confluence or idk ) and check if you can add with this skin all your 400 movies and fanarts and trailer or buy a better device
we say in our first post that madnox is a skin for "POWER" Devices to work properly - i use it with pi2 and Odroid c2 and i am happy with it ( more or less atm )

so good luck
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-05, 00:11)DeanR1977 Wrote: I am using Madnox on my Laptop & am loving this, just wondering i would like to add the 3D shelf view into my Aeon Nox which i am running on my Fire Tv Box (Android) but with everything ive added so far i dont want Madnox on there because it is too much (even though i love it on my laptop), can someone give me advice on how to add this to my xml & which xml/xml's i need to add it to? Also im loving the record deck but have not seen it play yet? Because i am a fan on Technics/Dj Decks & still have a pair of Technic 1200's in my garage! I would love to add this to my Aeon Nox too but think it maybe too hard? Anyone tell me where the options are to play this with your music? Or is it just for show?

Thanks in advance & thankyou for a great Skin

Hi Dean,

unfortunately porting a view can be a very difficult thing to do, firstly you will have multiple xmls to change and update and some are specific to each skin and how that skin has been built, then if you do manage to port the actual view you will have to spend a lot of time basically debugging the view as it will more than likely use skin specific variables to populate / display info in that view, which won't exist in the skin you want to port to so you have to find each and everyone and then either find the replacement in the 'to' skin or update other xmls with new info.

the 1210 is accessible and working, when you start playing music press the TAB key, you should go into full screen music vizulisation. When in here press 'M' and a top bar menu should appear, select the furthest right icons for 'options', scroll down until you find the section 'Alternative Music Visualisation 2', click / activate 'show alternate layout 2'. once active you will get some new additional options for this view and one is 'Record player' just click that and the 1210 should now be visible when you exit out the menu and back to full screen music viz

You can also go System >> Skin Settings >> Customizers >> Music Visualisation settings to get to the same options outside of playing music and configure there.
(2016-06-05, 05:42)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

One suggestion/request. Is it possible to have animated gifs in live backgrounds and widgets too?
Or maybe please can someone tell me in which file i have to look where the animated backgrounds are prepared and displayed and maybe for the widgets too?
I have tried to identify the necessary files but i have had no luck.
If i know the files i would look into it by myself.

Thx a lot.

Hi Andy,

not to sure what you are after? what do you wanted animated and what type for example, can you give me a screen shot or 2 showing what you want to animate?
Thanks Mike, I may try & port the shelf's & see if I can get it to work? Which xml's control or point to the shelf view please? Would it be the home xml? Thanks Mike

Sent from my SM-G900F
Hi Dean,

No nothing to do with home.xml and like I say it's multiple xmls including the view itself, giving you the Madnox xmls is nearly pointless as the other skin could be built in a completely different way with regards to xml names through to xml content.

You need to ask on Aeon-nox thread for pointers in adding a view to that skin to start with after that the likely files are:

view_750_shelf.xml (the view itself)
includes.xml (changes to make the view accessible)
variables.xml (controls all the diferent variables used in the view)
Myvideonav.xml (changes to make the view accessible)
Invcludes_MediaMenu.xml (changes to make the view accessible)

But, again, those changes are specific to adding a view to Madnox! not porting from Madnox to another skin.
  • 342(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39