• 349(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-06-15, 11:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Team effort! I'm part of the team. No, seriously, I'm part of the team...RIGHT!?

I only did it because bsoriano is being a PITA and I definitely took offense to him saying every other skin pales in comparison (JK... or am I Tongue)

Thank you so much Mike! Yes, I have been called a PITA many times (just ask my wife and kids!) And of course, I meant no offense! Thank you again for taking this on so quickly, I will start testing as soon as I get home tonight.Big Grin

Best regards,

Bart
(2016-06-15, 15:23)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 12:49)schimi2k Wrote: speechless Sad just another big THX buddy... and NO - you are not part of our TEAM .... you are part of our FAMILY here !!!

damn i realy wish i could help more
schimi my good man... I have some homework for you Tongue

MadNox needs some new defaulticons for Krypton in the root of the media folder:
DefaultAddonsInstalled.png
DefaultAddonsUpdates.png
DefaultAddonsRepo.png
DefaultAddonsZip.png
DefaultAddonsSearch.png
DefaultAddonGame.png
DefaultAddonPeripheral.png
DefaultGameAddons.png
DefaultAddonInputstream.png
DefaultAddonsRecentlyUpdated.png
DefaultMusicRoles.png

Only if you don't mind of course Smile

i try to make them this evening... but i am realy fighting ( and almost crying ) about a MYSQL Problem with my odroid c2 ... maybe i just jumpo out of the window or so... will send you the pack when i am done mate Smile ( and still alive oc )

cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-15, 15:24)bsoriano Wrote: Thank you so much Mike! Yes, I have been called a PITA many times (just ask my wife and kids!) And of course, I meant no offense! Thank you again for taking this on so quickly, I will start testing as soon as I get home tonight.Big Grin

Best regards,

Bart
None taken and you're not a PITA. I was just kidding... I think Tongue

I could've meant the bread Wink
(2016-06-15, 15:29)schimi2k Wrote: i try to make them this evening... but i am realy fighting ( and almost crying ) about a MYSQL Problem with my odroid c2 ... maybe i just jumpo out of the window or so... will send you the pack when i am done mate Smile ( and still alive oc )

cheerz
No rush buddy.

Wish I could help but I know jack squat about MySQL Sad
(2016-06-15, 15:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 15:24)bsoriano Wrote: Thank you so much Mike! Yes, I have been called a PITA many times (just ask my wife and kids!) And of course, I meant no offense! Thank you again for taking this on so quickly, I will start testing as soon as I get home tonight.Big Grin

Best regards,

Bart
None taken and you're not a PITA. I was just kidding... I think Tongue

I could've meant the bread Wink

Thanks! Big Grin
a small offtopic ... its realy nice to see, that we are here the GRANDPA Section of Kodi forum it seems Smile
maybe this is the reason, why its so peacefull here... ( except my bad words sometimes hrhr - but compared to you guys, i am a baby... well not physicle... in this case i would be 102 or so )

so, back to business ( i think i fixed my sql problem ! yayyyy )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-06-15, 11:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I have done some updates to MadNox for Krypton.

For anyone interested I have created a branch HERE

I only spent about 3 - 4 hours on so it is not done but it should be more than enough to make the skin usable so some fine folks can install, test, and report bugs.

Mike & schimi just let me know if you want me to send a PR or whatever you guys want to do Wink

Thought I'd give this a try. First thing I tried to load was TV shows. Other than some alignment issues, the main problem is there isn't an OK button to accept the folders/shoes to be imported. Just thought I'd throw that one out there. Thanks for this! Also, should this be installed by zip copy or git pull?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-06-15, 17:48)bobrap Wrote: Thought I'd give this a try. First thing I tried to load was TV shows. Other than some alignment issues, the main problem is there isn't an OK button to accept the folders/shoes to be imported. Just thought I'd throw that one out there. Thanks for this! Also, should this be installed by zip copy or git pull?
I am sure there a quite a few things to still update but mind posting a pic because I am uncertain what part of the skin you are referring to Huh

To all... Bug reports are welcome so don't be shy and please post if you see anything that needs fixing. One caveat is that I am not altering any of the code in the skin not related to the Krypton update. I find it would be rude to "fix" anything that may be something Mike, schimi, or meowmoo want and since knowing that would be a guessing game I'd prefer not mess with anything they are working on Wink

@schimi I just pushed the icons. Thanks buddy!

I hope nobody minds but I don't like PM's very much so I will likely respond in the thread more often than not Confused unless you specifically ask, of course.

I only wanted the new icons cause I have a problem when things don't look right so in order for me to focus on something else the way things look have to be as "perfect" as possible!

Since you asked (should never do that Tongue) I would love it if you could make a new aeon nox silvo logo to replace the wonderful logo Mr. V made (no disrespect to the great Mr.V but I feel it is time for something new) Smile
(2016-06-15, 18:13)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 17:48)bobrap Wrote: Thought I'd give this a try. First thing I tried to load was TV shows. Other than some alignment issues, the main problem is there isn't an OK button to accept the folders/shoes to be imported. Just thought I'd throw that one out there. Thanks for this! Also, should this be installed by zip copy or git pull?
I am sure there a quite a few things to still update but mind posting a pic because I am uncertain what part of the skin you are referring to Huh

To all... Bug reports are welcome so don't be shy and please post if you see anything that needs fixing. One caveat is that I am not altering any of the code in the skin not related to the Krypton update. I find it would be rude to "fix" anything that may be something Mike, schimi, or meowmoo want and since knowing that would be a guessing game I'd prefer not mess with anything they are working on Wink

@schimi I just pushed the icons. Thanks buddy!

I hope nobody minds but I don't like PM's very much so I will likely respond in the thread more often than not Confused unless you specifically ask, of course.

I only wanted the new icons cause I have a problem when things don't look right so in order for me to focus on something else the way things look have to be as "perfect" as possible!

Since you asked (should never do that Tongue) I would love it if you could make a new aeon nox silvo logo to replace the wonderful logo Mr. V made (no disrespect to the great Mr.V but I feel it is time for something new) Smile

if you have an idea in mind - make a sketch or a paint mockup --- if you just want something fresh... give me some time and i think about some and send you some ideas Smile finaly i can give something back maybe Smile ... and yeah... Mr.Vs Logo is GREAT ! but sometimes you need some new wallpapers hehe

because of fixing things when you see some - DOC is our Coder Boss - so its his final word - but you have my blessing to fix/change anything you want ( as long as you dont break our new toys ! ) ...maybe you find the problem we have with Pi / Odroid and slow Library access with madnox ^^ ( will test something more and collect some logs when i am done with configs )

when i am done with my new settings here...
( switch my old AMD A6 + WINDOWS + KODI >>> AMD A6+Libreelec ... was a realy GREAT IDEA ! - and i have configure my Odroid C2 again hehe )
... i will try to install here a second portable "krypt" Kodi... and then i will attack you with screenshots buddy Wink ( you will hate us again ^^ )

but now i need a break... 12hrs chaos here is enough for now

THX A-Team and to all TESTERS

Hello Madnox team, great work on new RC2, wow!!! I don't see how you guys keep coming up with ways to make this skin better and better!!

A few things

Music shelf3D view (artist level, the 3D look) I noticed the logos are too far to the left and cuts off some logos, I found setting it to <left>280</left> is the best.

Also when you enable spine text, the text is only on the spine for the focused artist and is too far too the left for non focused artists. Changing it from <left>-519</left> to <left>-505</left> solves the issue.

Genre shows twice, simply deleting the one under music fixes the issue.

Note I only use shelf3D for artist level in music so don't know if this causes issues with other stuff.

If you wanna see what the changes look like, here is my file View_750_Shelf

When you use sets movie submenu and showcase view=boxsets, the poster is still missing. (and you don't use group movies in sets)

To fix that, in Includes_Viewtypes.xml

Find:
Code:
                <control type="image">   <!--  Posters Poster right -->
                    <left>1591</left>
                    <top>78</top>
                    <width>264</width>
                    <height>400</height>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/movieposter_mask.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                    <bordertexture border="-50">thumbs/poster_shadow.png</bordertexture>
                    <bordersize>0</bordersize>
                    <animation effect="rotatey" center="auto" start="-45" end="45" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <camera x="1250" y="370"/>
                    <animation effect="zoom" end="112" time="0" delay="0" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>![StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4420),fourthumbs) | StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4420),fanart) | StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4420),extrathumbs)]</visible>
                </control>

And after add:
Code:
                <!--  Posters for sets: ShadowTek -->
                <control type="image">
                    <left>1591</left>
                    <top>78</top>
                    <width>264</width>
                    <height>400</height>
                    <aspectratio>fit</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/movieposter_mask.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                    <bordertexture border="-50">thumbs/poster_shadow.png</bordertexture>
                    <bordersize>0</bordersize>
                    <animation effect="rotatey" center="auto" start="-45" end="45" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <camera x="1250" y="370"/>
                    <animation effect="zoom" end="112" time="0" delay="0" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)</visible>
                </control>
                <!--  END Posters for sets: ShadowTek -->

Great work. Also I have no issues at all with logos anymore so great job fixing all of that!

EDIT: PS.. If you want me to post a before and after image of the fixes let me know.

EDIT2: Double checked other items for shelf view (ie TVShows and movies) all looks perfect..
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Well...don't know what I did (or didn't do), but, I started fresh with a new install of Krypton and now, for some reason, I'm unable to install MikeSilvo's new version. I saved my kodi folder from previous installation and if I use that Madnox Krypton loads fine. Huh

Anyway...here's a screenshot of trying to add tv shows

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-06-15, 19:04)schimi2k Wrote: if you have an idea in mind - make a sketch or a paint mockup --- if you just want something fresh... give me some time and i think about some and send you some ideas Smile finaly i can give something back maybe Smile ... and yeah... Mr.Vs Logo is GREAT ! but sometimes you need some new wallpapers hehe

because of fixing things when you see some - DOC is our Coder Boss - so its his final word - but you have my blessing to fix/change anything you want ( as long as you dont break our new toys ! ) ...maybe you find the problem we have with Pi / Odroid and slow Library access with madnox ^^ ( will test something more and collect some logs when i am done with configs )

when i am done with my new settings here...
( switch my old AMD A6 + WINDOWS + KODI >>> AMD A6+Libreelec ... was a realy GREAT IDEA ! - and i have configure my Odroid C2 again hehe )
... i will try to install here a second portable "krypt" Kodi... and then i will attack you with screenshots buddy Wink ( you will hate us again ^^ )

but now i need a break... 12hrs chaos here is enough for now

THX A-Team and to all TESTERS
No idea really... I am terrible at the image stuff Sad

That is why I leave it up to the God of photoshop or schimi the toe man, whichever you prefer Smile
(2016-06-15, 19:25)bobrap Wrote: Well...don't know what I did (or didn't do), but, I started fresh with a new install of Krypton and now, for some reason, I'm unable to install MikeSilvo's new version. I saved my kodi folder from previous installation and if I use that Madnox Krypton loads fine. Huh

Anyway...here's a screenshot of trying to add tv shows
Hmmm. not sure why installs would be broken but if it happens again please post a debug log (wiki) during boot since you probably should not be installing from zip with MadNox Wink

Setting media content should be fixed now if not please post another screenshot but this is what it looks like on my end:

Expect random unannounced updates as I find time to push them.
One bug i can see with RC2 is when not using the new view selector i cannot change to KodiFlex view.. nothing happens
and Mike, please tell me what I should look @ doing in the krypton branch.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-06-15, 20:08)Mike_Doc Wrote: and Mike, please tell me what I should look @ doing in the krypton branch.
Mike my friend... I have no idea until someone mentions that something is broken.

I have not done anything yet with DialogMusicInfo.xml, MyPlaylist.xml, or adding button id="7" to DialogSelect.xml but that last one is the easy one Wink

The only other things I can think of are purely cosmetic like the descriptions for the settings (ie interface instead of appearance) and updating the skin to use the new infobool syntax. It is deprecated but will still function until Kodi 18 so there is no rush on that one.

Anyhoo, that is it for me today, I need to get some rest.
  • 349(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39