• 350(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Guess I'll wait awhile. Still can't do fresh install of Nox for Krypton, kodi log uploader keeps throwing errors. No hurry, it'll come.Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I like to try the Kodi Krypton version of Aeon Nox. So i downloaded the git and extracted to the Kodi17 addon folder.

Start Kodi 17 but i can't see the skin. I can only see Estuary and Estouchy. In the logs i can't find nothing.

Do you have any idea why?
Legendary _Andy_!! Hi man!!

For those that don't know, much like there is a great Madnox team that has taken over.. _Andy_ was a one man "team" that also at the time took up the Aeon Nox torch to keep this great skin alive back in the day!!!

Much Like Warlion and Shednox

(unless I have wrong Andy)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-06-16, 00:07)_Andy_ Wrote: I like to try the Kodi Krypton version of Aeon Nox. So i downloaded the git and extracted to the Kodi17 addon folder.

Start Kodi 17 but i can't see the skin. I can only see Estuary and Estouchy. In the logs i can't find nothing.

Do you have any idea why?

I'm having the same problem.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I think that in Krypton you need to install from zip or from a repo. If the addon is not in the database, it will not appear as an option.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: I just tested what I mention above. Download zip from Git and Install from zip within Kodi. It works.
Thank you @ShadowTek for the great honor. This skin is the best and at that time i did only some modifications to get it work. Now there is a much better team at work. And i'm grateful this skin have improved so much.
Much more options. Much more to play. :-)

I'm not good at skinning. I'm much better in Objective-C, .NET, Android Java and some other languages i need for my home automation.

I hope the team will stay together and improve the skin in future.
(2016-06-16, 02:38)_Andy_ Wrote: Thank you @ShadowTek for the great honor. This skin is the best and at that time i did only some modifications to get it work. Now there is a much better team at work. And i'm grateful this skin have improved so much.
Much more options. Much more to play. :-)

I'm not good at skinning. I'm much better in Objective-C, .NET, Android Java and some other languages i need for my home automation.

I hope the team will stay together and improve the skin in future.

Don't sell yourself short man. At the time, nobody was there and you stepped in.. You are no different then the Warlion, Shednox or Madnox.. sure the skin has evolved, but without you, the skin would have skipped a generation and stagnated, if warlion never showed.. or shednox never showed..and you never showed.. the skin would not be what it is today. You where a torch holder (ie you ran nox at the time when nobody else did to upgrade it to new version) Just as the madnox team now is holding the torch. (as others did in the past, that's how it goes)

It's the cumulation of ALL of you guys that nox is still here today.
Logo's Made So Far:
@bsoriano thank you that did the trick.

But i have no menu items in the main main menu. I guess i have to update some addons to krypton as well. Especially the skin helper plugin.
Dude, Forget Krypton for now man stick with current version, until everything in Kypton is actually coded and incorporated into Madnox, there is no point..

Higher version does not always mean better

After K, is L,M,N.O P,Q etc.. it never ends.. most times new kodi versions just screw up skins.. and add nothing that's that great IMO. I didn't even want to upgrade to Jarvis,it didn't do anything for me I didn't already have that was already working great. For me Kodi seems already perfect..

There is simply nothing I can't play.. Its flawless.
Logo's Made So Far:
To those that cannot select the skin check the addon manager > my addons > look and feel > skin > madnox and make sure it is enabled. Kodi defaults to disabled when you manually install anything..
@ Mike Silvo
i know you dont like PMs - but you have to check it hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-16, 04:35)_Andy_ Wrote: @bsoriano thank you that did the trick.

But i have no menu items in the main main menu. I guess i have to update some addons to krypton as well. Especially the skin helper plugin.

Make sure you have the script.skinshortcuts installed, as that is what manages the menus and their customization. If you look at the Help section in the skin, you can see which of the required/important add-ons you have installed, and you can click on the ones you don't have to install them.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-06-15, 19:17)ShadowTek Wrote: Hello Madnox team, great work on new RC2, wow!!! I don't see how you guys keep coming up with ways to make this skin better and better!!

A few things

Music shelf3D view (artist level, the 3D look) I noticed the logos are too far to the left and cuts off some logos, I found setting it to <left>280</left> is the best.

Also when you enable spine text, the text is only on the spine for the focused artist and is too far too the left for non focused artists. Changing it from <left>-519</left> to <left>-505</left> solves the issue.

Genre shows twice, simply deleting the one under music fixes the issue.

Note I only use shelf3D for artist level in music so don't know if this causes issues with other stuff.

If Meowmoo dont have the time, i can check this... but i have to rebuild my sql database first hehe

If you wanna see what the changes look like, here is my file View_750_Shelf

When you use sets movie submenu and showcase view=boxsets, the poster is still missing. (and you don't use group movies in sets)

To fix that, in Includes_Viewtypes.xml

Find:
Code:
                <control type="image">   <!--  Posters Poster right -->
                    <left>1591</left>
                    <top>78</top>
                    <width>264</width>
                    <height>400</height>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/movieposter_mask.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                    <bordertexture border="-50">thumbs/poster_shadow.png</bordertexture>
                    <bordersize>0</bordersize>
                    <animation effect="rotatey" center="auto" start="-45" end="45" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <camera x="1250" y="370"/>
                    <animation effect="zoom" end="112" time="0" delay="0" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>![StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4420),fourthumbs) | StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4420),fanart) | StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4420),extrathumbs)]</visible>
                </control>

And after add:
Code:
                <!--  Posters for sets: ShadowTek -->
                <control type="image">
                    <left>1591</left>
                    <top>78</top>
                    <width>264</width>
                    <height>400</height>
                    <aspectratio>fit</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/movieposter_mask.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <fadetime>200</fadetime>
                    <bordertexture border="-50">thumbs/poster_shadow.png</bordertexture>
                    <bordersize>0</bordersize>
                    <animation effect="rotatey" center="auto" start="-45" end="45" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <camera x="1250" y="370"/>
                    <animation effect="zoom" end="112" time="0" delay="0" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets)</visible>
                </control>
                <!--  END Posters for sets: ShadowTek -->

hmmm ive checked it here without that and i have poster...can you make a screenshot maybe ? ( always a good idea Wink )
<aspectratio>fit</aspectratio> isnt legit - fit is not a proper command - i used a lot of "fit" before, and we get some problems with jarvis because of this Wink
http://kodi.wiki/view/Aspect_Ratio
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Mike S,

Here is what I have found so far using your Krypton test branch:

1. The textures disappearing issue happens a lot quicker than in Jarvis. Once you reload the skin it is OK. I know this is a Kodi issue and not a skin issue, but just thought I'd point it out.

2. The "Recent" submenu item for TV Shows says "Alternate Music Visualization" something instead of Recent. I might just have to reinstall everything from scratch, it could be an issue with skin shortcuts on my end.

3. Pressing Info (i) on any music item (album, artist, song) does not do anything, no dialog comes up. Info does work for Movies and TV Shows and Episodes.

4. The default "Programs" menu item does not do anything. I imagine the window name changed in Krypton.

5. I have not found how to select the weather fanart multi image pack to be the weather fanart. Could not find the option anywhere, even though I have the addon installed, as well as the script.image.resource.select addon.

I will continue testing today after deleting everything and installing all from scratch. More to come.

Regards,

Bart
have pushed the fixes made by Shadowtek to Git - Thx 4 that buddy
and i fix some casesensitive TuX bugs in Kodiflix ( movie ) ... will try to fix all the linux bugs the next days... if someone knows some - let me know Wink

• 350(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39