• 356(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-06-27, 23:20)BobCratchett Wrote: Indeed thanks Mr 164, or Mr Winning Personality as I believe you're now officially known as. I've looked over your commits and see you spotted a couple of needed changes that I overlooked for my own skin. Plus its great to see that MadNox will be a Krypton skin Smile
You forgot the "Super Awesome" part Tongue

I will never leave my MadNox family behind!
Never give up, Never surrender! To infinity (Krypton) and beyond! Big Grin
(2016-06-28, 17:18)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-06-27, 23:20)BobCratchett Wrote: Indeed thanks Mr 164, or Mr Winning Personality as I believe you're now officially known as. I've looked over your commits and see you spotted a couple of needed changes that I overlooked for my own skin. Plus its great to see that MadNox will be a Krypton skin Smile
You forgot the "Super Awesome" part Tongue

I will never leave my MadNox family behind!
Never give up, Never surrender! To infinity (Krypton) and beyond! Big Grin

AMEN and HELLELUJA Brother Silvo Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-28, 09:41)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-27, 21:12)darkside281 Wrote: I have just reverted my configs to before the update and all looks ok,

http://imgur.com/o1IspjE

sorry buddy, you are right - i miss to change the left coordinates on TV kodiflix
is fixed now on git ...

No worries mate..
Been playing around with Krypton. not sure if this is a bug with the skin or a addon but when viewing the information on anything it seems to be not loading the poster art

http://imgur.com/yRASkvk
Krypton is reaaaly early wip... But try to refresh the skin... Then the poster will shown maybe ( works here this way)
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hello,

Brand new installation of the skin.
Looks like tvshows 's kodiflix view refers to list view.

Did I miss something ?

thx

07/02 : Thanks for your help !
(2016-06-29, 05:19)Lish7176 Wrote: Hello,

Brand new installation of the skin.
Looks like tvshows 's kodiflix view refers to list view.

Did I miss something ?

thx
u have to choose the new view selector ( in skin settings )

EDIT: Old Viewselector should be fixed - update on GIT

hello...
as always say, aeon madnox is the best skin for Kodi.....

just got an idea, to add a feature on Video OSD ....

Do you think is possible to add under or upper the seek line, thumbnail of chapters (or every X mintues) in a mkv for example ?
or May be, a chapter menu to see preview time like in dvd/bluray menu ?

I know you are busy in this time....just an idea... Wink

anyway thanks for all
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
Just ahving a quick read in the forums and i came across this. Looks damn good, would it be possible to include it in madnox?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=281063
(2016-06-28, 20:39)schimi2k Wrote: Krypton is reaaaly early wip... But try to refresh the skin... Then the poster will shown maybe ( works here this way)

Yes, I have experienced the same, and it gets solved by reloading the skin. The Reload command is present in almost all of the context menus in MadNox. This in my mind is related to the missing textures bug.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-06-29, 18:45)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-06-28, 20:39)schimi2k Wrote: Krypton is reaaaly early wip... But try to refresh the skin... Then the poster will shown maybe ( works here this way)

Yes, I have experienced the same, and it gets solved by reloading the skin. The Reload command is present in almost all of the context menus in MadNox. This in my mind is related to the missing textures bug.

Regards,

Bart

It seems to be fixed in todays updates... But still testing all views...

I need some testers using Krypton to help confirm something.

Delete the madnox settings from userdata (wiki)/addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox if it is not already a fresh install and restart Kodi.

Please do the following steps exactly:
Open movies section then open the info screen on the first movie selected.
Close info screen.
Backspace to Home screen
Navigate to Music.

Is the panel behind the list view missing?

If it is please restart Kodi and repeat the same steps to reproduce a second time.

If you can reproduce a second time I will push an update and would like a 3rd and final test to see if the panel does not disappear anymore.

Thanks.
(2016-06-29, 20:24)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I need some testers using Krypton to help confirm something.

Delete the madnox settings from userdata (wiki)/addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox if it is not already a fresh install and restart Kodi.

Please do the following steps exactly:
Open movies section then open the info screen on the first movie selected.
Close info screen.
Backspace to Home screen
Navigate to Music.

Is the panel behind the list view missing?

If it is please restart Kodi and repeat the same steps to reproduce a second time.

If you can reproduce a second time I will push an update and would like a 3rd and final test to see if the panel does not disappear anymore.

Thanks.

OK... Here are the Results from the German Jury...

1. i delete the madnox settings inside addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
2. run Kodi and do your steps - i get the result you say ( transparent Backround behind the list ! )
3. i restart Kodi without deleting > addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
4. i do your steps again - i GET the Backround now !!!

5. i delete again the madnox settings inside addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
6. run Kodi and do your steps - i get the result you say ( transparent Backround behind the list ! )
7. i restart Kodi without deleting > addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
8. i do your steps again - i GET the Backround again

so it seems after every CLEAN setup i get this transparent backround behind Musiclist !
but i get ALWAYS a Poster on Movieinfo screen

(2016-06-29, 20:47)schimi2k Wrote: OK... Here are the Results from the German Jury...

1. i delete the madnox settings inside addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
2. run Kodi and do your steps - i get the result you say ( transparent Backround behind the list ! )
3. i restart Kodi without deleting > addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
4. i do your steps again - i GET the Backround now !!!

5. i delete again the madnox settings inside addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
6. run Kodi and do your steps - i get the result you say ( transparent Backround behind the list ! )
7. i restart Kodi without deleting > addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox
8. i do your steps again - i GET the Backround again

so it seems after every CLEAN setup i get this transparent backround behind Musiclist !
but i get ALWAYS a Poster on Movieinfo screen
Reproducible is what I am after so please try 1 more time using the latest that I just pushed and try your hardest to break it Wink
i would do almost everything for ya honey Wink

...stay tuned

• 356(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39