• 360(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-07-05, 23:04)_Andy_ Wrote: @schimi thank you for the instructions. After a complete fresh install (i did this before too) and followed your instructions the movie sets are working 99%. I have the correct disks and covers but the set name is still a year and not the collection name. I use a MySQL database and i did an upgrade to the new Kodi database from my Kodi 16 setup. I don't want to rescrape my complete collection. I have looked into the database and the collection names are ok.
So i guess my database is corrupt or a bug in Kodi 17. Thank you so far. I know this is all alpha so i'm not concerned or angry.

BTW. Maybe you can answer me a question. The set/collection name in the KodiFlix view is the variable an intern Kodi var or from a addon script?

i just can say - i have no more problems with my collections here - all posters,logos and infos are shown ( also after fresh config and several restarts )

because of mysql database... i use atm just local database for testing - and if i should switch all my players to Krypt, i will do a fresh database too - krypton is using a new database number, and who knows what infos have changed - but its possible that you have a "messed up" database now maybe ( after just update from jarvis ) ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-07-05, 23:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @ Mike, I think issues on GitHub are open for business now... Hopefully Confused

works - good job Cool
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-07-06, 04:42)LupinSansei Wrote: Where can I get the Krypton version? Thanks!

HERE

remember ... we just have started - a lot of texture dissapearings and maybe other problems...

(2016-07-06, 01:15)oleroc Wrote: Suggestion for very small Change:

Change Line 245 in Includes_viewtypes.xml from:

Code:
<ondown condition="!Control.IsVisible(500)">109</ondown>

to

Code:
<ondown condition="!Control.IsVisible(500)">PlayMedia($ESCINFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</ondown>

This will very elegantly play the trailer of the movie in the main Movie info windows on second arrow down in Shift and Showcase View. (Now it only empties screen for backdrop)
This is a very easy way to play the trailer without any fuss, and it looks good, and it really doesn't replace any functionality.

PS! I could not figure out how to make it work if you go into a Set, since Ondown is not defined in set view.

hmmm i like it...
1. the trailer keeps playing when you navigate through the collection ( tvtunes method stops the trailer if you move to the next movie )
2. you can choose by yourself, if you wanna start a trailer ( tvtunes starts always )

lets wait for DOC what he think about it... would took some time and work to integrate it, but i would do it Smile ...or i would try better say hehe

thx for sharing oleroc

(2016-07-06, 10:01)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-07-06, 04:42)LupinSansei Wrote: Where can I get the Krypton version? Thanks!

HERE

remember ... we just have started - a lot of texture dissapearings and maybe other problems...

Thanks! I understand I know what to expect.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
I have installed the krypton version of kodi on my macbook. I put the skin.aeon.madnox-krypton folder in /Library /Aplication Support/Kodi/addons but I can''t select madnox in kodi, because the only two skin which I can choose from are Estouchy and Estuary. What went wrong?
(Btw Madnox skin is the best skin ever, i.m.o.) thanks
In krypton you have install everything over zip... No more just copy the addons

Or open the Addon manager and check my addons > look & Feel > Skins > and make sure MadNox is not disabled.
(2016-07-07, 21:54)schimi2k Wrote: In krypton you have install everything over zip... No more just copy the addons

Thank you very much for your quick answer. It worked! Smile
(2016-07-07, 21:56)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Or open the Addon manager and check my addons > look & Feel > Skins > and make sure MadNox is not disabled.

Good to know Smile thx sir

Hello everyone, I'm new to this, using this great skin, to see if I can help, my native language is Spanish, so sorry if confusing writing, installed the skin in Linux, when the folder .Kodi, so good .. delete the default categories and create mine as seen in the images, the problem is not listed in the main menu, any idea that I doing wrong ??
i dont realy understand what your problem is, but why did you delete all the default menu items ? i can see that you have again system,exit and fav items...
and i think you are asking now, why you dont have any subemenus now ? because you add your own EMPTY menu items - so you have to add subemnu items too

but i think its better to send "bsoriano" a PM with your prolem in spanish ? maybe he can help you better Wink

ciao

(2016-07-09, 05:07)Teraherz Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm new to this, using this great skin, to see if I can help, my native language is Spanish, so sorry if confusing writing, installed the skin in Linux, when the folder .Kodi, so good .. delete the default categories and create mine as seen in the images, the problem is not listed in the main menu, any idea that I doing wrong ??

Teraherz,

Like schimi says, if you want, send me a PM in Spanish and I will do my best to help out.

Regards,

Bartolomé
(2016-07-09, 17:58)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 05:07)Teraherz Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm new to this, using this great skin, to see if I can help, my native language is Spanish, so sorry if confusing writing, installed the skin in Linux, when the folder .Kodi, so good .. delete the default categories and create mine as seen in the images, the problem is not listed in the main menu, any idea that I doing wrong ??

Teraherz,

Like schimi says, if you want, send me a PM in Spanish and I will do my best to help out.

Regards,

Bartolomé

Thanks for the prompt response,
the page will not let me send pm, must be because I'm newly registered, I will try to explain a little more, as seen in the images, i delete categories that brings the default skin (music, programs, etc) added my own categories (tV series, movies, weather ,.) as shown in the picture, do not appear in the main menu, only shows the default set i don't delete o change from original menu (system, exit), saw the program showed a small window message 'upgrading shortcuts'' but no category created by me appears, (tv series, weather)

select a menu missing for remaining active on the main screen category created ?? I chose only change the background image...

I hope you understand xD
teraherz,

What Kodi version are you using? Can you go in the Skin Settings and click on Help and see if you have the required/recommended addons installed? I guess you do have it installed given your screenshot, but check that you have script.skinshortcuts installed, since it is what manages the skin's main menu and submenus.

From what I understand in your post, the menu items you added yourself are not showing up in your main menu. Could you post screenshots of the configuration you did (Skin Settings, Customizers, Setup the Aeon MadNox Main Menu) for at least one of the ones you added yourself (Peliculas or other one?) That way I can see if there is anything messed up there.

Another more drastic alternative is to shutdown Kodi, and delete the settings for the skinshortcuts addon (should be found in userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts, delete that folder) and for the skin (should be found in userdata/addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox, delete that folder), so that you again start from scratch with the skin's default menu and settings, and then you can start customizing the main menu again.

By the way, there is no need to delete any of the menu items, since you can change everything about each one, from the label to what action it does, the icon, the background, the widgets, etc.

If you want some help in customizing the menu items, schimi's tutorial (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2040817) is quite detailed and explains exactly what you need to do.

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 360(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39