• 361(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Kodi Krypton, last nightly & MadNox Krypton installed on portable system, of course clean install, script.skin.info.service, none of it to be up and running, I also took the script.skin.info.service amended by MikeSiLVO ,
I ask, is due to a structural problem early Kodi Krypton & MadNox Krypton?
wow Loadsa changes over last 4 months ! krypton version in the pipeline ! cant wait to try !
(2016-07-09, 19:14)Teraherz Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 17:58)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 05:07)Teraherz Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm new to this, using this great skin, to see if I can help, my native language is Spanish, so sorry if confusing writing, installed the skin in Linux, when the folder .Kodi, so good .. delete the default categories and create mine as seen in the images, the problem is not listed in the main menu, any idea that I doing wrong ??

Teraherz,

Like schimi says, if you want, send me a PM in Spanish and I will do my best to help out.

Regards,

Bartolomé

Thanks for the prompt response,
the page will not let me send pm, must be because I'm newly registered, I will try to explain a little more, as seen in the images, i delete categories that brings the default skin (music, programs, etc) added my own categories (tV series, movies, weather ,.) as shown in the picture, do not appear in the main menu, only shows the default set i don't delete o change from original menu (system, exit), saw the program showed a small window message 'upgrading shortcuts'' but no category created by me appears, (tv series, weather)

select a menu missing for remaining active on the main screen category created ?? I chose only change the background image...

I hope you understand xD

In addition to bsoriano's advice, it's worth checking what the action is for the menu items you've added as the Skin Shortcuts script automatically adds visibility conditions to several shortcuts. You say you've added you own 'tv series' shortcut - if the tv series shortcut links to a library view for example then the visibility condition specified by that library node will be applied (typically Library.HasContent(tvshows)) - which is to say it will only be visible if you have tv shows scanned into your library. Similarly with weather, if that activates the weather window then the condition !IsEmpty(Weather.Plugin) is added - so it will only show if a weather plugin has been selected.
need some help every time i try to install the skin it says unable to build main menu? is there way to fix that
Having problems getting the Aeon Madnox skin working with the June 30th Kodi MVC build, tried on 2 PC's and get the following error "The dependency on xbmc GUI version 5.10.0 could not be found" any ideas how to fix this?
Having problems getting the Aeon Madnox skin working with the June 30th Kodi MVC build, tried on 2 PC's and get the following error "The dependency on xbmc GUI version 5.10.0 could not be found" any ideas how to fix this?
(2016-07-13, 10:39)Saskue Wrote: need some help every time i try to install the skin it says unable to build main menu? is there way to fix that

A link to a full debug log (wiki) will be needed to see why the menu can't be built.

(2016-07-13, 10:56)clarky100 Wrote: Having problems getting the Aeon Madnox skin working with the June 30th Kodi MVC build, tried on 2 PC's and get the following error "The dependency on xbmc GUI version 5.10.0 could not be found" any ideas how to fix this?

GUI version 5.10.0 is Jarvis/v16.x, so that would suggest you're trying to install the Jarvis version of the skin on a non-Jarvis version of Kodi.
(2016-07-13, 11:17)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 10:39)Saskue Wrote: need some help every time i try to install the skin it says unable to build main menu? is there way to fix that

A link to a full debug log (wiki) will be needed to see why the menu can't be built.

(2016-07-13, 10:56)clarky100 Wrote: Having problems getting the Aeon Madnox skin working with the June 30th Kodi MVC build, tried on 2 PC's and get the following error "The dependency on xbmc GUI version 5.10.0 could not be found" any ideas how to fix this?

GUI version 5.10.0 is Jarvis/v16.x, so that would suggest you're trying to install the Jarvis version of the skin on a non-Jarvis version of Kodi.

Kodi log uploader is not working but is saying "skin shortcuts -unable build menu " any idea how to fix it
(2016-07-13, 18:01)Saskue Wrote:

Kodi log uploader is not working but is saying "skin shortcuts -unable build menu " any idea how to fix it

Not without seeing a debug log which will show why the menu can't be built. If the log uploader isn't currently working you can follow the advanced link on the debug log (wiki) page. (No need to follow the instructions on that page about enabling debug logging - the Skin Shortcuts script takes care of enabling the relevant logging options when there is a menu build failure - instead look at section 2 ('So what do I do with this thing?') and section 3.1 ('Location').)

Thanks, didn't realise there was a different version for Krypton
Hi, I really like the use of animation poster for movies view, I'm using wall large view but when I'm going down to change pages I've lags... Is there a way to reduce this "delay" time, I think it's the time to load the GIF pics...

I'm using Win10 with last version of Aeon Madnox and last version of Kodi. On Arsock Vision HT 420D.
(2016-07-13, 19:19)clarky100 Wrote:

Thanks, didn't realise there was a different version for Krypton

kodi log uploader is not working - its says 'skin shortcuts -unable build main menu' any ideas whats causing it it was working before. Need it too work cant stand using any other skin
Hello

Maybe it's not 100% Aeon Nox related but maybe you all have an idea how i can solve my issue/wish. I have a directory where i put all my temp video files. I watch them but often i don't delete cause maybe i will put some file into the library. With the list view i go into this directory and i have about 98% watched files and only some are new.
Is it possible to show the unwatched files only?
I have tried with the left bar and filter but i found no way to suppress the watched files. I also have tried with smart playlist but a smartlist works only in the library not in the simple file view.

Any idea how i can solve my wish? Or maybe someone can explain short how the file view works and maybe i can intercept the output to show unwatched files only.
Hello. Can you, please, tell how to transfer skin settings to another PC? For example if I reinstall system, or planing try a Krypton build? I just want to keep all my skin settings, like main menu, thumbnails view etc. Thanks.
Hi guys !

I haven't been here for a while. I am over the moon seeing that the updates are still pushed on a regular basis, and that there is already a krypton version of that skin.
Can you sum up to me what's new for the last three months, does the skin changed a lot ? And one question I was asking to myself : do you still have the very annoying texture issues you had since the beginning of the year ?

Thanks in advance for your answers
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
  • 361(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39