• 368(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Same combination for me buddy, just can't believe it, he helped me greatly with fighting personal demons and just keeping me from doing anything stupid since losing my Mom. Miss chatting to him everyday and the work he did. He was so helpful not just with Madnox but anything Kodi full stop and loved his sense of humor in some of his replies and with Super Grandpa!

Yes, I would have liked to meet him as well one day!

Not sue what the future holds for Madnox now?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I ain't no schimi, my humor is subpar to say the least, and not sure how helpful I can be but I do feel like we should all be in this together. To me nothing seems more apropos than staying in contact with the folks you know regardless of their continent, time zone, or any other differences.
Your in the same category mate, your help and selfishness is just admirable in today's society and with others I've had the pleasure to meet and work with some great people through Kodi.
I can honestly say that this is the first time for me that a group of people I have never seen or met in person have felt like a small family. I am forever grateful to schimi and all of you for that. I might be presumptuous in saying this, but I think we should continue this project and keep it alive in memory of schimi. I hope I have not offended anyone by saying that.

Regards,

Bart
I think the same of you buddy. Really truly do. Just don't fall victim to depression, life can be crappy and hard but there is always another day. Know deep down that what you said about meeting some great people is the same others think when they meet you.

To shamelessly quote a movie "The night is darkest just before the dawn". I always thought that was a really great line.
No, no offence Bart in saying that. I think it will to be honest and I'll always try to do what I can to achieve that, but after losing our gfx guru then some things will change. Everything is raw right now due to this terrible tragedy.

We'll see if we can get it to Krypton or not, I have things to look into an was until I heard the news, will get back to it soon.
This is so sad Sad May he R.I.P.
(2016-08-10, 13:00)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I did not know what to say when I first heard of schimi2ks passing. For me it takes time to know what I would like to convey after something like this.

Not sure if that is related to shock, disbelief, some hope that it was all some kind of twisted joke, or even my own personal demons...

Thinking on it now though makes me realize it was likely a combination of all of that.

In my daily life it seems impossible to find any decent people out there in the world, people you can count on, people who are kind, people who you'd want to know and be friends with IRL.

I did not know Christian personally (did not even know that was his real name) and that is what saddens me the most Sad

I wish I could have had the pleasure of meeting him someday...

In my daily life it seems impossible to find any decent people out there in the world, people you can count on, people who are kind, people who you'd want to know and be friends with IRL.

that sentence is so true

schimi2k was one of the nicest and most helpful people i have ever met on a forum!
still cant believe that he's gone ... dammit why do the good guys go first Confused
Rip schimi2k taken too soon [CRYING FACE]
Great bloke, I haven't been active in the forums for a while as I have been moving back from Australia to the UK, schimi2k was always there to help me (and everyone else) with things, especially the movie set case bug with openelec that I just could not sort, even when I was on the other side of the world in Oz. I'm really gutted that I haven't been able to get on here a few days earlier to speak to him. I have just been going through some of our PMs and his sense of humour was great, you will be truly missed schimi2k.

Sent from my SM-N910G
Thank you for everything Schimi and i regret not meeting you in real life as you where living very close to my place.
I salute you buddy.
Rest In Peace Schimi. You will be remember as a great, funny, helpful guy in these parts of the www and I'm sure for many more things IRL. You will be missed.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Maybe all the great folks that have been working on MadNox will dedicate all the upcoming work to Schimi in remembrance of him, bet it would make him proud to know
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
I'm having trouble with conditional weather fanart again

just like in this post

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2209755.

but now even when I don't select the widget I get a black background. I can't even set weather fanart in the skin settings. I'm running Win 10. Jarvis. Latest Madnox from Git.
RIP schimi2k !
Prayers for schimi & his family !
completely shocked at this loss ! Madnox & the whole Kodi community is at a loss !
he was a true gent & ALWAYS helpful & cheerful .. never a bad word !
Rest In Peace Buddy
My condolences to Christian's aka Schimi2K family and may he rest in peace. He has been a tremendous help to this community.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
  • 368(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39