• 377(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Can confirm. I have compiled the latest git of kodi myself and the missing textures are gone. Madnox is working great so far with kodi 17. Maybe some minor bugs but i don't miss anything. The set animations, disc art all is working fine. Even atmos,dtsx and auro logos are ok. Great work.

The latest git contains ffmpeg 3.1.4 too.
(2016-10-01, 22:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote: FYI,

The increase in VARs and ListItem props was merged into master so it should be available in tomorrows nightlie.

(2016-10-02, 00:35)_Andy_ Wrote: Can confirm. I have compiled the latest git of kodi myself and the missing textures are gone. Madnox is working great so far with kodi 17. Maybe some minor bugs but i don't miss anything. The set animations, disc art all is working fine. Even atmos,dtsx and auro logos are ok. Great work.

The latest git contains ffmpeg 3.1.4 too.

Wow, nice work. Looks like Madnox is coming along nicely. Great work to everyone involved!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi just wondering if anyone knows how to make aeon madnox skin work Minix Neo U1 or any android box. Thanks in advance for reply
Does anyone here know whether aeon madnox can be installed in android OS (Specifically Minix Neo U1). Thanks in advance for your reply
(2016-10-03, 15:41)BossMAFIA Wrote: Does anyone here know whether aeon madnox can be installed in android OS (Specifically Minix Neo U1). Thanks in advance for your reply
Keep in mind that Madnox needs a 'beefy' box to run smootly. I don't know the specs of the Minix Neo U1 though.
Just give a try and report.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Ok, my boxset issues were User issues Smile
I've it now working the way it's supposed to.
One issue though. I use KodiFlix for the sets and once I enter the sets, I use Landscape. However it seems that it's set dependent as each set is setup with the view List instead of Landscape. So that means I need to set every single set to Landscape, one by one. I don't remember having this problem before. Anyone having this problem? If not, is there a way for me to delete all my sets and start from scratch without having to rescan all my sources?

One more thing, I don't think the missing textures is quite gone yet:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x87mlzpc8my2l5...4.png?dl=0

It still happens sometimes when you press I. Reloading the skin fixes it of course.
This is still much better than before of course.
(2016-10-03, 22:56)ArieS Wrote: Ok, my boxset issues were User issues Smile
One issue though. I use KodiFlix for the sets and once I enter the sets, I use Landscape. However it seems that it's set dependent as each set is setup with the view List instead of Landscape. So that means I need to set every single set to Landscape, one by one. I don't remember having this problem before. Anyone having this problem? If not, is there a way for me to delete all my sets and start from scratch without having to rescan all my sources?

It still happens sometimes when you press I. Reloading the skin fixes it of course.
I can't see your image Confused

In my experience I find deleting viewmodes.db from userdata (wiki) databases resets all view choices and you can set a mode for things like sets or episodes and it usually sticks for all until starting to play with views again. At least in my experience but I haven't tried it in awhile so wondering if deleting and setting it for sets still has the same effect it used to...Huh
Mike S,
I've changed the link, hopefully you can see the image now...

I will look into viewmodes.db (will make a backup of it Smile)
Thanks!
Today i stressed Kodi and Madnox a lot. Many jumps to different views. I have tried to force any texture bug by using the context menu or information view during movie playback or without playback.
I never experienced a missing texture. I have tried over 3 hours.
(2016-10-03, 22:56)ArieS Wrote: Ok, my boxset issues were User issues Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x87mlzpc8my2l5...4.png?dl=0

Try a nightly from October 3rd onwards, haven't had the problem since.
Guys in the TV Shows and Movies the bottom scroll bar has vanished, usually when i will press down i will go to that bar and then i scroll really fast (Landscape View) but now i don't have it any more ....
We updated the bottom scrollbar to use the alphabet view provided by Skin Helper. Can you check you have skin helper installed and if you have activated 'enable alphabet scrollbar' in settings. Could you also please try pressing down once, which should display alphabet and then again which should give you the original scrollbar. But if inactive you should just get the standard scrollbar anyway?

Please note, I've found sometimes that the alphabet scrollbar can sometimes take a while to display on my setup as well.

If you are still having problems then please let me know which actual views you were in at the time and I'll have a look.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mike S, removing viewmodes.db did the trick, thanks a lot bud!
(2016-10-04, 07:03)isamu.dragon Wrote: Try a nightly from October 3rd onwards, haven't had the problem since.
I'm using the MVC 3D build from afedchin so I will have to wait on his next release.
Fingers crossed though Tongue
(2016-10-04, 07:24)guandms Wrote: Guys in the TV Shows and Movies the bottom scroll bar has vanished, usually when i will press down i will go to that bar and then i scroll really fast (Landscape View) but now i don't have it any more ....
Yeah, as Mike D said, the alphabet bar is still here, even though it's not working presently. You choose a letter but nothing happens. It's on his to do list so we just have to be patient Smile
  • 377(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39