• 378(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Marcel has update the Skin helper GIT with hopefully a fix for the alphabet issue, ArieS if you can could you please get latest Skin Helper from GIT and see if it is resolved now.

By the way, your all seasons no poster issue is due to a problem in Kodi, you can find out more here

Sorry, nothing I can do about it it seems.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mike,
I'm getting a Skin Helper Script Error with his latest from GIT.
Here's a log (if that can help) http://pastebin.com/PYPK1wbV

Argh, that's a bummer for the All Seasons Posters. I hope they'll fix it before Krypton is final.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2016-10-05, 00:16)ArieS Wrote: Mike,
I'm getting a Skin Helper Script Error with his latest from GIT.
Here's a log (if that can help) http://pastebin.com/PYPK1wbV

Argh, that's a bummer for the All Seasons Posters. I hope they'll fix it before Krypton is final.

The last skin.helper needs the script.module.simplecache

https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.mo...implecache

Do you have install it?
I do have it now Tongue Thanks!
Do I need to install it from Zip or should I just place the unzipped folder in my Addons folder?
(2016-10-05, 09:08)ArieS Wrote: I do have it now Tongue Thanks!
Do I need to install it from Zip or should I just place the unzipped folder in my Addons folder?

From zip is better
(2016-10-04, 08:06)Mike_Doc Wrote: We updated the bottom scrollbar to use the alphabet view provided by Skin Helper. Can you check you have skin helper installed and if you have activated 'enable alphabet scrollbar' in settings. Could you also please try pressing down once, which should display alphabet and then again which should give you the original scrollbar. But if inactive you should just get the standard scrollbar anyway?

Please note, I've found sometimes that the alphabet scrollbar can sometimes take a while to display on my setup as well.

If you are still having problems then please let me know which actual views you were in at the time and I'll have a look.

Hi Mike, i did what you said and activated the alphabet scroll bar, but it's still not showing in the TV Shows / Movies section, the only change i got is in "Example" TV Shows --> The Big Bang Theory ( 10 seasons) and then if i press down twice i get the scroll bar, but ! if I'm entering the tv show and moving 1 to the right (standing on the first season) it's not working anymore....
I need to say on the "..." option ofr this to work.
Hope you understand what i meant...

Any who , i really want the old scroll bar back, sometimes change is not welcome Smile even you are working really hard on this .

Thanks in advance.
(2016-10-05, 12:30)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 09:08)ArieS Wrote: I do have it now Tongue Thanks!

From zip is better
So now that I have installed the script to fix the script Big Grin the scrollbar is working perfectly! Thanks Mike D and slipass for the heads up!

Makes me wonder if I need another script update for the In Progress for TV Shows. When I press it, it takes me to a menu where I need to choose TV Shows and then another menu where I need to Choose In Progress... and then I'm at the TV Shows that I have started.
Is that a script thing or just something in the skin that needs to be updated?
what are you using exactly for your 'In progress TV shows'? and I take it this is Krypton as well?
Aries , what zip file , can you please share Smile
Check post 5658 guandms, the latest Skin.Helper has an addon and that needs to be installed now if using GIT Skin.Helper.
Even if im not using Krypton ? im still on 16.1
(2016-10-06, 12:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: what are you using exactly for your 'In progress TV shows'? and I take it this is Krypton as well?
Nothing special really. It's from the submenu of TV Shows. I choose In Progress.

In Jarvis it would do: In Progress>on the screen of my TV Shows in progress.
Krypton: In Progress>TV Shows>In Progress>on the screen of my TV Shows in progress.

I could take a screenshot if needs be.
(2016-10-06, 06:18)guandms Wrote:
(2016-10-04, 08:06)Mike_Doc Wrote: We updated the bottom scrollbar to use the alphabet view provided by Skin Helper. Can you check you have skin helper installed and if you have activated 'enable alphabet scrollbar' in settings. Could you also please try pressing down once, which should display alphabet and then again which should give you the original scrollbar. But if inactive you should just get the standard scrollbar anyway?

Please note, I've found sometimes that the alphabet scrollbar can sometimes take a while to display on my setup as well.

If you are still having problems then please let me know which actual views you were in at the time and I'll have a look.

Hi Mike, i did what you said and activated the alphabet scroll bar, but it's still not showing in the TV Shows / Movies section, the only change i got is in "Example" TV Shows --> The Big Bang Theory ( 10 seasons) and then if i press down twice i get the scroll bar, but ! if I'm entering the tv show and moving 1 to the right (standing on the first season) it's not working anymore....
I need to say on the "..." option ofr this to work.
Hope you understand what i meant...

Thanks in advance.
As Mike said, what view are you using? Also you talk of 10 seasons, so are you on Level 2?
I think some screenshots would go a long way.
Hi guys !

For several days now I see users dropping jarvis for krypton and using the latest git of Madnox, so I have some questions.

Is it worth it doing this now or should I wait for Krypton RC ?
What is the roadmap for Madnox Krypton ?
What are the issues that remain in terms of addon's and skin problems that are still unresolved ?
Is it really buggy right now ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
In my case Kodi 16.1 have some nasty bugs. If i enter a folder with a lot of files Kodi crashes without a warning. After i have stopped a file it takes a long time to get the preview thumb back. This is a know issue in Kodi 16.1.
With Kodi 17 i have the stablest Kodi since a long time. No crashes.

I uses the Kodi 17 nighties since i noticed the crash when i enter a folder doesn't happen in Kodi 17. Also preview issue is solved. Madnox for Krypthon works fine in my case. Only the nasty bug with the missing textures.
But this is solved. I compile Kodi 17 since months myself and i'm very happy with this stable Kodi.

Maybe it's only in my case but Kodi 17 works better than 16.1 and Madnox works as good as in Kodi 16.1. All i need in Madnox is working great with Kodi 17. Maybe some minor display issues but i didn't notice everything.

All addons i need are working. I have written some addons for myself (home automation and automatic light and screen control) and all are working fine.

Maybe use a portable install of Kodi 17 and try yourself.

In my opinion Kodi 17 and Madnox is a great shot.

Hups, i forget to mention. In Kodi 17 it's possible to use HW for HEVC 10bit. I have some files with 4k HEVC 10 bit and with Kodi 16 i'm unable to play these files. With Kodi 17 i can play these files with a minimum of CPU usage
since Kodi 17 uses the new ffmpeg.
  • 378(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39