• 384(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi guandms, thanks for letting us know. On your NUC have you moved thumbnails via advancesettings? or what have you done to point it to your WDMYCLOUD?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
i didn't touch advancesettings, in my WDMYCLOUD i have everything, my fanart/music/tv shows/movies.
In the Skin Settings --> Paths --> i pointed it there.
And another thing , on both my NUC and PC Skin Info Service is not working (i Can't open it at all)
@BytEvil, thanks again buddy.

@ArieS, still looking into studios, at the moment it looks to get from /media/flags/studios. Will look into updating it.
(2016-10-15, 03:24)liamdaly3 Wrote: I'm loving this new skin. I love the new kodiflix view mode along with the boxsets layout. However my discs appear behind the cases. I much prefer them in front of cases like how they appear in the sets collection. What code do i need to edit to achieve this as i am comfortable in doing this if i get some audience on which part i need to edit.

Any help would be very much apprenticed thanks,

Liam.

Hi Iiamdaly3,

You'll now find this in the Krypton GIT, look in view options and you should have 'Disc Art Front' when Disc Art is enabled. No slide at the moment, just this 1st version. See if it's ok?
(2016-10-15, 17:13)lynxstrike Wrote: Hello Mike...

Is it possible for you to add ExtraInfo option at the Episode level, please.

Thanx for keeping AeonMadnox the best skin.

Hi lynxstrike, this should be in the Krypton GIT now, please check it is working for you, my tests were ok.
(2016-10-14, 22:41)bsoriano Wrote: ArieS,

I haven't tried your first question, I will and let you know what I get. As for the second one, the information is from the TV Next Aired addon.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: You are correct, I get the same thing. I think the In-Progress TV Shows submenu is not mapped correctly.

EDIT 2: I looked and it is mapped to the correct xml, but for some reason it does not work. If you change the action for the submenu to ActivateWindow(Videos, videodb://inprogresstvshows/, return), then it works.
Bart, thanks buddy!
I will look into changing the action for now.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
@ArieS,

Change in Krypton GIT now hopefully. get the latest and see if it's working now.
(2016-10-14, 23:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: @ArieS, will fix 1 tomorrow. 2 is next aired addon but we have skinned it to Madnox. I'll check where we get studio logos from as I changed alot to use the new studio logo resource pack which you can find on git hub and PR any missing ones and the hopefully Ronie will accept and create a new version. But i'll check and let you know tomorrow.

P.S. was my character art update what you wanted or not?
Mike, I had no idea you were already done with the CharacterART update. It looks great! Thanks! Big Grin

For Next Aired, since you said you modded it, I have a quick question. Any chance, you could lower what I have circled? Some cleararts have the logo at the bottom and it covers it. This is not a big deal if you cannot.
Only if it takes you a few mins or else, forget it Smile
https://www.dropbox.com/s/90zk45bfjbdvcl...2.png?dl=0

(2016-10-15, 20:05)Mike_Doc Wrote: @ArieS, still looking into studios, at the moment it looks to get from /media/flags/studios. Will look into updating it.
I need to check exactly which flags are missing, but if I remember right, something like FX (US) is missing.
I just checked media/flags/studios and you are right, it's missing from there. So I can either add them manually or I can make a folder of the missing ones that you could add later, at your leisure.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Mike...

ExtendedInfo working flawlessly! Thx!

I have another request if you have the time:

Extra-Fanart is not working for episodes contained inside its own folder: i.e: TVShow> Season> Episode Folder> Episode file.

Thx Mike and all the team for your time and effort.
Not sure about that lynxstrike. I thought generally you should have a 'season' folder and then all episodes in that? that is what I have but a separate folder for each episodes puzzles me, why have you decided to build folder structure like that?

Are you in a specific view or using a specific view when going down to that level?
Mike...

It's just a matter of order. It´s simpler to have all the data related to each episode in one container: episode, subtitles, nfo and episode-thumb. In this fashion, when you enter the season, there are just 22 files (average)... otherwise you would encounter 88. But with this structure Extra-Fanart stops working.

I have encounter a few skins over the years that supports this structure (none that I remember right now).

So far, a have preferred sacrifice extra-fanart for order... but I would be great to have both. Big Grin
He Mike,

nice to See madnox, running on v17 now!
I'm sorry I can't help you right now...the new boss at home got first priority Smile

Could you ask mike s. If he could rebase the k branche so the last few J fixes are merged, I'm missing the livebg for the pics and the last few music "fixes"

Thank you

I hope I'm back on track anytime soon, and can help you keep the best kodi skin alive for kodi L,M,N,O,P.... ;P
I test madnox for krypton and it works great...

@Mike:
Solo has and Adwork mod for live tv (aeonNox 5). Is it possible to add it for madnox?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2421090
Hi ByteEvil,
i use this view for livetv.

You change it from <width>650</width> to <left>160</left>.
Now my logos are cut.... Confused

Hi Mike,
i have a little makeup bug in the pause menu.

• 384(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39