• 400(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-01-02, 23:26)zorg2000k Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that when you watch a new film or tv show, the main screen widget for recently added movies or tv shows dont get removed !

Unless I've got a setting wrong, was working fine on Jarvis 16.1

Thanks

Recently added shouldn't remove them due to you watching them, by default. They were still recently added.
I don't remember if Nox has a setting under the widget menu to adjust as such. There is a hide option somewhere.

What I was meaning was after I watch them they are not being removed from recently added widget on the main menu.
(2017-01-03, 11:04)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 23:26)zorg2000k Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that when you watch a new film or tv show, the main screen widget for recently added movies or tv shows dont get removed !

Unless I've got a setting wrong, was working fine on Jarvis 16.1

Thanks

Recently added shouldn't remove them due to you watching them, by default. They were still recently added.
I don't remember if Nox has a setting under the widget menu to adjust as such. There is a hide option somewhere.

What I was meaning was after I watch them they are not being removed from recently added widget on the main menu.

Got it sorted, was missing the widget add-on, now installed and back to working correctly.
(2017-01-03, 10:58)Mike_Doc Wrote: @McButton, for infolines try changing / removing lines 445 & 500 in Includes_MainMenu.xml, these are colordiffuse for the infoline backgrounds left and right.

I'm using Kodi supplied props for TV counters and working fine here.

forgot to say, have you tried the different options the skin gives already? go to Customer home window furniture, then left when main menubar is hihlighted. This should take you to the library stat bar and then press return, then try the 'bar style' options.

I tried all the custom settings, nothing really made a huge impact. The TV counter was just a glitch. I reloaded the source and all is fine. Kodi likes doing random nonsense sometimes.

Removing the colordiffuse seems right. Thanks for the tip! I wasn't sure where to adjust/remove and didn't want to spend 10hrs of trial and error Smile
Does anyone know why my moviesets looks this way? Can't figure it out. Thanks!

I guess you miss an add-on, go to skin settings-- help -- and take a look what is missing
you are either missing the latest version of skin.helper add-on or the latest version of the skin from the GIT, I've just spent a long time re-integrating skin.helper as all the property names changed and your issue would have now been corrected. So just get latest skin from GIT and latest skin.helper and it "should" be ok. it is for me!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Mike,
Where should I get the latest skin.helper.service from? I use the latest Madnox from Git and Kodi nightly. When I use Git for skin.helper.service, I get a skin.helper.service error. Should I post a log? Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Sad 
(2017-01-04, 17:07)bobrap Wrote: Mike,
Where should I get the latest skin.helper.service from? I use the latest Madnox from Git and Kodi nightly. When I use Git for skin.helper.service, I get a skin.helper.service error. Should I post a log? Thanks.

Same for me too when trying the master. I installed 1.0.11 and that didn't fix my issue. I then installed MikeSilvo's version from his repository 1.0.100 and that didn't work either Sad
Marcel has created his own repo that has the latest:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

Install from zip and then it will either auto update or just install from repo.
Thanks, Mike. Worked much easier/better than what I was doing!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-01-04, 18:38)Mike_Doc Wrote: Marcel has created his own repo that has the latest:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip

Install from zip and then it will either auto update or just install from repo.

Thank you sir. Can stop banging my head against the wall now Tongue
One last issue. My tv shows in boxset view have the name of the show on the box set case vertically on the right side where the discs come out. My movies however don't. Its just black in boxset view. The cases & discs do come out correctly though. Any ideas why? Thanks for the help.

** Nevermind. Figured it out. Had to download all the sets fanart images and then run it through the movie set artwork automater. **
How do I install the color.picker.addon? I'm on Krypton. Can someone give me a link for this addon please?
Thanks
Not sure if this is a bug or not but I added a few discarts that were missing. I'm using kodiflx boxset view. When you scroll over a movie set the newly added disc does not show when discs come out from the boxset. However if you go into the boxset the disc is there. I also changed to showcase view and the new disc properly rolls out. If hit I for info the disc is there as well. Seems like a bug or do I have to update something for this view for it to show?
I think sometimes the Skin.helper script only loads certain things at start up and as you have just added the discs then it doesn't know they exist yet?, perhaps you can check again after a restart to see if the discs are now there, if it is the issue the you may wany to look at editing your keymaps and adding something to do a skin reload?
  • 400(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39