• 401(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Never mind, I got it, great work as always Mike_Doc Smile

Is anyone else having an issue with the next aired widget (widget 2 location) mine seems to have vanished since skin.helper.update?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-01-06, 11:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: I think sometimes the Skin.helper script only loads certain things at start up and as you have just added the discs then it doesn't know they exist yet?, perhaps you can check again after a restart to see if the discs are now there, if it is the issue the you may wany to look at editing your keymaps and adding something to do a skin reload?

Weird. I had to remove that particular movie from the movie set and then add it back and the disc got picked up properly. Any chance there could be a scope version of madnox? Thanks for the help and to all that created this great skin.
I believe that skin needs to be updated to use latest version of service.library.data.provider 0.2.1.

0.1.6 is that last version that doesn't give an error. (that Ive tried)
Logo's Made So Far:
(2017-01-06, 19:14)grimmace92 Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 11:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: I think sometimes the Skin.helper script only loads certain things at start up and as you have just added the discs then it doesn't know they exist yet?, perhaps you can check again after a restart to see if the discs are now there, if it is the issue the you may wany to look at editing your keymaps and adding something to do a skin reload?

Weird. I had to remove that particular movie from the movie set and then add it back and the disc got picked up properly. Any chance there could be a scope version of madnox? Thanks for the help and to all that created this great skin.

I get the same issue with clear logos on a fresh library scrape. Since I do a lot of testing, clearing and rescraping of my addons and content, and generally spring-clean the entire install between versions, I see this issue a lot. When artwork downloader does it's thing post-library update, even if it has downloaded a ton of artwork, it's not uncommon for none of it to be visible until a restart (aside from staple art types like posters and fanart), where it's then cached (i guess) and added to the database. Whether this is down to the skin, the fact that Artwork Downloader runs AFTER a library update (& clean), or simply coincidence I cannot say.
been quiet on this thread for a while, very unusual...

Anything on the music updates for Kodi v17 and Madnox ?
Hi zorg, i'm still doing what little i can, there was a recent update to git to add manfeeds video lyrics and some mods to seedyevil music viz, its only seedyevil in name now as i've changed a lot behind the scenes and added an option to replace the record player with similar artists / discography showing first 20 of each automaically.

Also more kryoton tweaks and fixes and i think i fixed you rating issue as well, think i sent it to git as well.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I don't see any recent changes on git from link in first post? is the link correct?

Glad that you still maintain it Smile
Only the krypton branch is being updated at the moment so check that git.
(2017-01-14, 00:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: Only the krypton branch is being updated at the moment so check that git.

Will do thanks
Any chance we'll see a vertical menu option at some point?
(2017-01-14, 00:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: Only the krypton branch is being updated at the moment so check that git.
Thanks for the update, Mike.
In your opinion, is Aeon Nox ready for Krypton or should those of us who are nervous about upgrading hold off for now? Still running Jarvis 16.1 and 0.9.1 RC2.
@mike, Just a heads-up. The "Peripherals -> CEC Adapter" screen is currently being loaded in the left-hand side blade in Madnox - Krypton rather than a central Window like before, making configuring the device nigh on impossible due to the limited space available in the side-blade. I can't post a screenshot at this time as i'm having a few issues with my image hosting account. Will get an alternative method for you should you require it.
Mike the next aired widget doesn't seem to work anymore, just a heads up, also on the repo you posted a page back for skin.helper, do we also install the skin helper widget addon in that repo?

Thanks again for the great work on your great skin!!
Logo's Made So Far:
Trying to configure this under Krypton, latest RC. Getting a "Skin Helper Service" error. I see this in the log:
18:04:04.896 T:9132 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: cannot import name TheTvDb
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources.lib.plugin_content import PluginContent
File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\plugin_content.py", line 17, in <module>
from artutils import KodiDb, Tmdb, get_clean_image, process_method_on_list
File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.skin.helper.artutils\lib\artutils.py", line 28, in <module>
from thetvdb import TheTvDb
ImportError: cannot import name TheTvDb
-->End of Python script error report<--
18:04:05.563 T:9132 INFO: Python script stopped

I updated the script.skin.helper.service manually, as well as the other dependencies and am still getting this error. Any ideas?
Suggestion is to use Marcels beta repo which has latest skin.helper, the official repo or whatever is an old version. I think Marcel plans to push the latest soon but not sure when so it may be best to get his beta repo and installed from there. You can find it in the the skin.helper thread.
  • 401(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39