• 404(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-01-30, 16:22)darkside281 Wrote: Hi. i have the recording red indicator on mine.
see atttached picture.. on "BBC One HD"

guisettings.xml and madnox settings.xml cleaned but still no luck. Confused
By default this issue not present when using confluence, estuary, amber...
It is necessary to enable any special setting please?
(2017-01-30, 19:42)rejoss Wrote:
(2017-01-30, 16:22)darkside281 Wrote: Hi. i have the recording red indicator on mine.

i did nothing extra to do enable this. i also am using tvheadend.

you sure you are using the correct git version for the version of kodi running
(2017-01-30, 19:50)darkside281 Wrote:
(2017-01-30, 19:42)rejoss Wrote:

i did nothing extra to do enable this. i also am using tvheadend.

you sure you are using the correct git version for the version of kodi running

Libreelec v7.95
Last Krypton Mikesilvo Github
Hi,

I have a probleme with my movies infos (or TV Shows infos or whatever), when a press "I" or "C" -> "Movie Informations", nothing happen...
I recently upgraded to the last version, I must say you did an excellent work. Settings are better organized and everything runs smoother. So thank you! Nod

This is my setup
CPU: intel i3
RAM: 8 giga
GRAPHIC: intel hd 4000
KODI: Jarvis 16.1

These are some things I am missing of older versions:

-1- No episode number info in next aired widget
-2- No bitrate/samplerate info in music visualization
-3- No rotation on artist/album info in music visualization. I tried many combination of old/new alarmclock lines in musicvisualisation.xml, most works but kodi freezes randomly when entering or exiting musicviz. I think it happens when the plugin is downloading pictures, but it's a guess.

I tried everything with a fresh install / empty user kodi folder.

---------- EDIT ----------
After upgrading to krypton (kodi and madnox) features -2- and -3- are back (for rotation I replaced alarmclock lines with the older ones)
Guys after installing fresh LibreELEC (Latest Beta 17.0 Krypton) on my NUC machine i don't have this options like in Windows :

How can i fix this ?

I donwloaded from the Krypton branch off course Smile

And one more thing, how do you install Madnox ? I reset the NUC and now when I'm trying to install the zip file (extract doesn't work) it gives an error something with colored icons that Kodi can't install..... Sad
I want to install Kodi 17 - Krypton but how do I proceed with my existing Jarvis edition and Aeon Madnox for Jarvis?

Do I install Kodi 17 and download aeon madnox and replace the old madnox folder? Or just copy paste the new madnox folder to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons and say yes when Windows says to replace the files?

EDIT: I went ahead - I made a backup first - and installed Kodi 17 and download aeon madnox krypton branch. I installed madnox in the addon folder, I deleted the old aeon madnox folder. But it doesn't show up in the skins list in Kodi? Only Estuary, Mimic and Estouchy.

Did I do something wrong?
(2017-02-06, 18:04)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: I want to install Kodi 17 - Krypton but how do I proceed with my existing Jarvis edition and Aeon Madnox for Jarvis?

Do I install Kodi 17 and download aeon madnox and replace the old madnox folder? Or just copy paste the new madnox folder to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons and say yes when Windows says to replace the files?

EDIT: I went ahead - I made a backup first - and installed Kodi 17 and download aeon madnox krypton branch. I installed madnox in the addon folder, I deleted the old aeon madnox folder. But it doesn't show up in the skins list in Kodi? Only Estuary, Mimic and Estouchy.

To see madnox in the list you need to enable it. in "My add-ons" > Look and Feel > Skin > Aeon Madnox
(2017-02-06, 22:57)darkside281 Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 18:04)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: I want to install Kodi 17 - Krypton but how do I proceed with my existing Jarvis edition and Aeon Madnox for Jarvis?

To see madnox in the list you need to enable it. in "My add-ons" > Look and Feel > Skin > Aeon Madnox

Thanks, that did it. Still a few bugs, no cd art n movie boxes for example.

I'm sorry to mention this so late but I freaked a little when I saw the "Dedicated to schimi2k " when I started Kodi yesterday. I haven't updated Madnox since july 2016. Rest in peace schimi2k
I updated kodi and madnox to krypton and all seems good so far. I have lost artist logos in music/artist using showcase 2. I have checked the viewtype setting and the path and all seem set correctly. I will still see the logos on the info screen. In Musicflix I see the logo but none of the other info. It just says "albums " but with no listing. Any Ideas what to check?
(2017-02-07, 08:29)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: Thanks, that did it. Still a few bugs, no cd art n movie boxes for example.

I'm sorry to mention this so late but I freaked a little when I saw the "Dedicated to schimi2k " when I started Kodi yesterday. I haven't updated Madnox since july 2016. Rest in peace schimi2k

I just upgraded to Krypton and the latest version of Madnox on 3 different machines and everything went amazingly smoothly! Only issue I'm having is the same one as quoted: no disc art showing up on boxsets even though it was working fine on Jarvis.
CD art on box-sets work ok for me.. check in skin settings and then help to see if you have all the addon's needed

(2017-02-08, 04:06)Yousty Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 08:29)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: Thanks, that did it. Still a few bugs, no cd art n movie boxes for example.

I just upgraded to Krypton and the latest version of Madnox on 3 different machines and everything went amazingly smoothly! Only issue I'm having is the same one as quoted: no disc art showing up on boxsets even though it was working fine on Jarvis.

I have the same problem with Kodi 17 final. In the showcase view i dont see the cd art in at moviesets. I think that is, what you mean?
Again looks ok to me.. you need to turn on cdart in each view

Marcel has completely re-written the skin.helper addon that is used in the majority of views to obtain discart, some views still use the old skin.info.service which still works ok. Please check you have the latest skin.helper and all it's associated dependencies. I think Marcel has pushed it to the repo now but if not you'll need to get his beta repo and install from there.

This is for Krypton
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 404(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39