• 410(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@charliekay, got into settings for add-on Artist Slideshow and make sure you have all sections active, by default I think some and not swtiched on. that is usually the main reason for info mode panels to be empty, the other being there is nothing for it to show?

@bobrap, decided to create a new repo for Leia itself instead of a branch, mainly as I still can't figure out branches! But also to re-host back @ my GITHUB and not bother Mr. Silvo with it.

@mario, I'll take a look at your update and may pull it in, thanks.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2017-02-16, 10:17)Mike_Doc Wrote: @charliekay, got into settings for add-on Artist Slideshow and make sure you have all sections active, by default I think some and not swtiched on. that is usually the main reason for info mode panels to be empty, the other being there is nothing for it to show?

@bobrap, decided to create a new repo for Leia itself instead of a branch, mainly as I still can't figure out branches! But also to re-host back @ my GITHUB and not bother Mr. Silvo with it.

@mario, I'll take a look at your update and may pull it in, thanks.
Ah very good. Now similar artists work. but the info panels dont change automaticly or? Only with remote pushing right or left. And the Widget with artist biographie displays only very short....you cant read the whole description only the beginning. Can i change the time for displaying?

Update: now it works with automaticly switching info panels. Artwork now is gone...i think i have a little to play with it to get it work properly:-)
(2017-02-15, 22:18)j0cke Wrote: Why is there a comma separator in the resolution? 1,920x1,088 px
It's a little bit annoying. It should be like 1920x1088 px

On my system it displays as 1920x1080 so i can only assume it is either related to the Operating System, Regional Settings or a combination of both.

My OS is Windows 10 with Regional Settings of English Canada and my Kodi has a region of Canada also.

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2017-02-16, 00:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 17:12)bobrap Wrote: Is this a private branch or am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks

Mike D created another repo in his own GitHub, skin.aeon.madnox.leia, (https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.leia) so it's not really a branch in the same place where the Krypton MadNox is (which is in Mike Silvo's GitHub).

Regards,

Bart

(2017-02-16, 10:17)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bobrap, decided to create a new repo for Leia itself instead of a branch, mainly as I still can't figure out branches! But also to re-host back @ my GITHUB and not bother Mr. Silvo with it.

@bart & @mike, thank you both.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-01-27, 15:39)oembob27 Wrote: In the previous versions of MadNox I was able to add use "Random" fanart for the background of main menu items. For example, Movies used to show "Random Movie background", TV Shows had "Random TV Shows background", and my TV Guide Entry used "Recent Episodes". In fact my settings carried over from the previous installation and it actually still shows in my skin customization config that way (see attached). I'm not sure if this functionality is relying on an add-on I no longer have or just hasn't been ported over into the new version yet. Let me know if any other info would help or if I'm not being clear with what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help.

Is this something I am doing wrong or has the option for using random fanart as the background been removed in the Krypton version?

Thanks for any help.
Nice skin, tried it on spmc and worked great, but now im trying to install it on kodi krypton and does not apear on the list of skins on the krypton settings, is there a special way to install on kodi 17?
You need to enable it under addons/look and feel
Thanks!
watch gallery

Can anyone figure out the 2 last lines?...Those Errors cause this skin to completely jam, where using Task Manager is the only option to getting out.
Double Post sorry.
(2017-02-16, 18:31)oembob27 Wrote:
(2017-01-27, 15:39)oembob27 Wrote: In the previous versions of MadNox I was able to add use "Random" fanart for the background of main menu items. For example, Movies used to show "Random Movie background", TV Shows had "Random TV Shows background", and my TV Guide Entry used "Recent Episodes". In fact my settings carried over from the previous installation and it actually still shows in my skin customization config that way (see attached). I'm not sure if this functionality is relying on an add-on I no longer have or just hasn't been ported over into the new version yet. Let me know if any other info would help or if I'm not being clear with what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help.

Is this something I am doing wrong or has the option for using random fanart as the background been removed in the Krypton version?

Thanks for any help.

You are missing skin.helper-backgrounds,
Those who are testing/playing with Kodi 18 and the Leia branch of Madnox, was wondering what problems folks are having. I know lots of things aren't probably working yet, but, I was hoping to make sure that things not working for me are not caused by me.

The first thing I found was (using Tri-panel TV) run-time wasn't being displayed. Info from Next-aired wasn't showing either. If it's too early to ask about these, let me know and I'll just keep watching Smile. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-02-16, 10:17)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bobrap, decided to create a new repo for Leia itself instead of a branch, mainly as I still can't figure out branches! But also to re-host back @ my GITHUB and not bother Mr. Silvo with it.

It is never a bother to help out a friend Nod

The only reason I added a Krypton branch in my Git is because I do not have push access to yours and I did not want to bother you with it Wink
@mike D is the latest 17 version of skin to download at top of first page
Anyone using Madnox Krypton with LibreELEC?
I'm having some issues with the Alphabet Scroll Bar.
If I choose a letter, I see the spinning circle but then it doesn't jump to the chosen letter.

I have it working properly on my other machine which runs Windows 10.
I'm using the same version of skin.helper...
Any idea?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
  • 410(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39