• 415(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@ Mike_Doc : did you see the manfeed's latest animations for the videofeed Lyrics .. its even better.
Hi! (sry my english)

i wanna see all saved bookmark on a starting screen with thumbnail
tvshow's and movies too or separate does'nt matter

i try to add this command on a starting screen but not working
ActivateWindow(VideoBookmarks)
(2017-02-27, 20:25)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 01:52)pletopia Wrote: Does anyone know how to use this in the skin settings to set it to a local folder??

When i select it I get this.

There is no way to select or enter a local folder. Hitting fusion does nothing. Using a local folder with ALOT of images has been a staple of my setup but at some point this broke and I have no idea whats up. What am I missing?

Remove your repo then it will default to the c drive for you, Once you select your images, add the repo back in

The only repo I have installed on my system is the Kodi one. No others are present.
Goto file manager and add the C drive
(2017-03-01, 03:18)peetee07 Wrote: Goto file manager and add the C drive

Bingo .. Thank you!
(2017-02-28, 23:13)hunadamka Wrote: Hi! (sry my english)

i wanna see all saved bookmark on a starting screen with thumbnail
tvshow's and movies too or separate does'nt matter

i try to add this command on a starting screen but not working
ActivateWindow(VideoBookmarks)

Anyone?
Anyone have any idea why having an * in the title will stop it from displaying that little poster on the right side?

Because of this line in variables.xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Title,*)">$INFO[Container.Art(season.poster)]</value>

Part of <variable name="ListPosterVar">

You can just delete that line I think if you want as All seasons is broken in Krypton anyway.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2017-03-05, 16:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: Because of this line in variables.xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Title,*)">$INFO[Container.Art(season.poster)]</value>

You can just delete that line I think if you want as All seasons is broken in Krypton anyway.

Yup, erasing that line worked like a charm. Also fixed that for a few of the other views where I noticed that. Will you add that to the main branch? And also possibly the updated Oscars playlist with this years movies? It was posted on here a little bit ago.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2537262
Can anyone using the Leia branch with Kodi 18 nightlies tell me if you're getting any duration info or next aired info in TV shows. Not working for me and trying to see if this normal for now or and I missing something in my setup. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I think I found another bug. This time its regarding Extra-fanart in the TV section.

When i'm in the root of TV extrafanart is working as it should, its cycling through the different fanart I have for the specific show thats highlighted. However, when I drill down to either the season level, or the episode level it only displays the default fanart for the show and doesn't cycle. I do have extra-fanart selected for those levels in the settings.

Anyone else having this too?
(2017-03-05, 16:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: Because of this line in variables.xml:

Here is a fix to the broken "All Seasons Poster" in Episode view:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3R9nl...Eh5ZS1MTG8
There is no fix to All seasons poster, it is broken in Krypton core and does not work! I have no idea what you have done in that xml and am not wasting my time trying to find out. If you want your "fix" used then point it out in more detail what you say you have fixed!!!!

pletopia, if you don't give me screenshots or what views you are in then what exactly am i supposed to do? And this is probably the last help you get because your screen shots quite clearly show you are using banned add-ons and I DO NOT support them!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2017-03-06, 10:08)Mike_Doc Wrote: There is no fix to All seasons poster, it is broken in Krypton core and does not work!
The weird thing is that it works in certain views like Posters for sure and a couple of others that I forgot.
I'm positive for Posters as I changed to this view from 3D Shelf, for this reason...
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Photo 
ok, you`re right, so let`s call it workaround.
the problem is the missing small all season image on the right
this is the picture of my Episode view:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3R9nl...W1DTzJ3b1U
  • 415(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39