• 431(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-06-24, 14:16)Dumyat Wrote: Yes, it also supports this type of view Smile

Oh, very nice. I hope the mod will merge in madnox on the github.
When you plannimg the finish?
(2017-06-25, 01:08)Slipass Wrote: Oh, very nice. I hope the mod will merge in madnox on the github.

In first instance, no. Longer term, it might happen. There are thousands of lines of code that would need to be merged with the default Madnox Pvr section as there are significant changes in both the layouts and textures used. The idea would be to create a switch between the two. However, that is not an easy or quick task to complete.

My Mod is almost complete, but there are currently some issues with the Skin Helper Script which is used to generate the pvr artwork. The developer of that script is currently working on a fix for those issues.
didnt pvr artwork work with only skin.helper script before in madnox?
I'm pretty sure that I had it working before.
(2017-06-25, 20:15)sanity Wrote: didnt pvr artwork work with only skin.helper script before in madnox?
I'm pretty sure that I had it working before.

Yes, it works before. Solo has update the mod but only for aeon nox 5. Thats the reason why i ask somebody in the forum if he can help to update the mod for madnox.
(2017-06-25, 14:14)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 01:08)Slipass Wrote: Oh, very nice. I hope the mod will merge in madnox on the github.

In first instance, no. Longer term, it might happen. There are thousands of lines of code that would need to be merged with the default Madnox Pvr section as there are significant changes in both the layouts and textures used. The idea would be to create a switch between the two. However, that is not an easy or quick task to complete.

My Mod is almost complete, but there are currently some issues with the Skin Helper Script which is used to generate the pvr artwork. The developer of that script is currently working on a fix for those issues.
Is there a sourcecode anywhere and I can have a look?

@Slipass:
PVR-section: What skin is this?
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-06-26, 09:53)Solo0815 Wrote:

@Slipass:
PVR-section: What skin is this?
Thx

The Screenshot is from Aeon Madnox.
This is the tv channel overview with the old pvr artwork. The screenshot is not current. With the new skin.helper version it doesnt work

Image[/img]
Tthe most work is done then ...
So,I only have to port the old skinhelper values to the new ones and it should work.
I'll see, what I can do Wink

PS: In addition I can add $INFO[Episodename] to have more info.
Please be patient
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen

Just to clarify, the main issue(s) I'm having is not getting artwork using the Skin Helper Script, the issue is for mis-matched items. Currently, I can do a manual search for TV show artwork and correct the artwork, but these changes are not being fully retained, as I regularly have to keep manually changing the same programme title over and over again. Manual searches for mis-matched movie titles does not seem to be available at the moment and regular TV show artwork that I store in a custom folder to avoid mis-matches is not being picked up at all by the Skin Helper Script.....

So the problem is not getting artwork, the problem is the handling of any mis-matched artwork. But I guess you must have these same issues as well?
(2017-06-26, 13:28)Solo0815 Wrote: Tthe most work is done then ...
So,I only have to port the old skinhelper values to the new ones and it should work.
I'll see, what I can do Wink

PS: In addition I can add $INFO[Episodename] to have more info.
Please be patient

That would be really great.

Solo0815,

The Krypton code for Aeon MadNox is here: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo...ee/krypton

Regards,

Bart
(2017-06-26, 20:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 14:14)Dumyat Wrote: In first instance, no. Longer term, it might happen. There are thousands of lines of code that would need to be merged with the default Madnox Pvr section as there are significant changes in both the layouts and textures used. The idea would be to create a switch between the two. However, that is not an easy or quick task to complete.

Solo0815,

The Krypton code for Aeon MadNox is here: https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo...ee/krypton

Regards,

Bart

But you have two sources. The Krypton and the leia.
Leia is the future source and it would be nice when we consider it.
(2017-06-27, 08:50)Slipass Wrote:
(2017-06-26, 20:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-06-26, 09:53)Solo0815 Wrote: Is there a sourcecode anywhere and I can have a look?

Solo0815,

Regards,

Bart

But you have two sources. The Krypton and the leia.
Leia is the future source and it would be nice when we consider it.

Slipass,

You are correct. However, the Leia code is a long way away from being ready, so if Solo submits PRs for the Krypton code, I think a lot more current users will benefit.

Regards,

Bart
I started porting to the new version of skinhelper today ... MadNox is not so slow as I thought Wink
Krypton, because for Leia there is no alpha released

Do you mind if I change some things, like: (TV section related)
- make the font a little bigger
- add Episodename
- add "Now playing" in the VideoWindow of MyPVRChannels
- change PVR-Info have it fullscreen with Fanart, Logo etc.
- fix "Next" if FullscreenInfo
- add clearart to Live-TV bar
(2017-06-27, 15:08)Solo0815 Wrote: I started porting to the new version of skinhelper today ... MadNox is not so slow as I thought Wink

- add Episodename

Solo0815,

Those changes all sound very good, but the person to ask is @MadMikeDoc. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
(2017-06-27, 15:08)Solo0815 Wrote: I started porting to the new version of skinhelper today ... MadNox is not so slow as I thought Wink

- add Episodename

This sounds very good!!
It has been a long time since.
As far as I know, MadMikeDoc does not use PVR. I hope he quickly gives a positive feedback.

If you give me the modified files (Solo) then I can also test it in advance.
  • 431(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39