• 436(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
any way to get HDR icons in the skin?
Update* Fixed all my own issues. 
+2 points for me.
Okay guys, let's face the truth - i think there won't be any updates for this skin nor any real support. So i think the project is more or less dead?
(2017-12-04, 22:41)NiffStipples Wrote: Okay guys, let's face the truth - i think there won't be any updates for this skin nor any real support. So i think the project is more or less dead?
 It's not dead as long as other add/adjust/fix/support/etc. There are a lot of peeps here that have contributed in one way or another and/or know how to fix or change a lot. 

It was just Aeon Nox, then Warlion did some stuff...then Shednox...Madnox....
As long as everyone keeps pushing for a better experience, something will come along eventually.
Can Somebody Help me installing Aeon Madnox on kodi krypton 17.4.   I'm using windows 10 and I have downloaded the Aeon Madnox from the git and extracted the file to the kodi, appdata, addon but when i run kodi the skin does not show from the list of skins that are ready installed and no option to install it either. what am I doing wrong? forgive when I have posted this in the wrong section I am new to this forum. thanks
(2017-12-05, 21:30)PetrosM Wrote: Can Somebody Help me installing Aeon Madnox on kodi krypton 17.4.   I'm using windows 10 and I have downloaded the Aeon Madnox from the git and extracted the file to the kodi, appdata, addon but when i run kodi the skin does not show from the list of skins that are ready installed and no option to install it either. what am I doing wrong? forgive when I have posted this in the wrong section I am new to this forum. thanks

Make sure you're using the Krypton build. HERE
Put the skin in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
Make sure it's not in the addon data area.
Reset Kodi. If it doesn't show, go to the Addons section of Kodi, find the skin, and enable it.

Once you find it, DO ALL THIS STUFF

Also get this stuff....
script.skin.info.service (manual install)
script.extendedinfo (available in the Kodi addon repository)
netflix style nextup notification (manual install)
script.duration (manual install)
Thumbs Up 
(2017-12-06, 01:38)McButton Wrote:
(2017-12-05, 21:30)PetrosM Wrote: Can Somebody Help me installing Aeon Madnox on kodi krypton 17.4.   I'm using windows 10 and I have downloaded the Aeon Madnox from the git and extracted the file to the kodi, appdata, addon but when i run kodi the skin does not show from the list of skins that are ready installed and no option to install it either. what am I doing wrong? forgive when I have posted this in the wrong section I am new to this forum. thanks

Make sure you're using the Krypton build. HERE
Put the skin in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons
Make sure it's not in the addon data area.
Reset Kodi. If it doesn't show, go to the Addons section of Kodi, find the skin, and enable it.

Once you find it, DO ALL THIS STUFF

Also get this stuff....
script.skin.info.service (manual install)
script.extendedinfo (available in the Kodi addon repository)
netflix style nextup notification (manual install)
script.duration (manual install)

Thanks u very much, now working 
Blam! Winner.
-------------------------------------------
* Is there something wrong with the routing of the tab backgrounds? When I edit the MOVIES background with a single image, it only gives me an option to pick from my MOVIES FOLDER. I can't search the Kodi directory or ...anywhere else really. There is no ".." at the top like most menus. I can do a workaround my putting all my backgrounds in that folder...but it's not normal. 

Thoughts?
(2017-12-01, 14:22)Slipass Wrote: Can anyone say if the project Madnox will continue for Kodi Leia?
There is a Leia version here.

I haven't used it in awhile but it should be working and if not you can post bugs in this thread and I will do my best to fix as soon as I am able to.

(2017-12-01, 23:04)TrailFoX Wrote: any way to get HDR icons in the skin?
There is no way for Kodi to tell skinners what is HDR and what is not. To do this you would need to do so by filename like how it is for Atmos or DTS-X.

(2017-12-04, 22:41)NiffStipples Wrote: Okay guys, let's face the truth - i think there won't be any updates for this skin nor any real support. So i think the project is more or less dead?
Comments like these really burn my biscuits... Sad

(2017-12-06, 18:01)McButton Wrote: Blam! Winner.
-------------------------------------------
* Is there something wrong with the routing of the tab backgrounds? When I edit the MOVIES background with a single image, it only gives me an option to pick from my MOVIES FOLDER. I can't search the Kodi directory or ...anywhere else really. There is no ".." at the top like most menus. I can do a workaround my putting all my backgrounds in that folder...but it's not normal. 

Thoughts?
Are you talking about for individual movies or the menu backgrounds?

If menu then you need to add your image folder locations to Kodi's file manager (wiki) as a source if you have added anything as a source there previously.

If not then you are gonna have to provide more info like debug log (wiki) and screenshots.
mikeSiLVO and everyone else, please keep this skin alive !!!
I can't find any other skin that comes close to this !!!
I love  !!! 
P.S - you can try to update it a little bit for bugs and stuff Smile
Yep....adding as a source was the issue. I knew it was something super simple. I haven't touched Kodi in a year....cuz...life.
Only took a week to remember everything.

THANKS mikeSiLVO!

------------------------------------------------------------
This skin just keeps on getting better. Even going from Jarvis to Krypton, almost all custom scripts, edits, playlists, etc. have been linked or updated here.
I still had to write something for expanding my new movies list from 25 to 160 and customizing the main shutdown menu to only be 2 buttons...but that's it. In comparison to the other 20 things I was using. I ditched all my custom playlists, because they're all easy linked now. What the crap? I peed myself a little when I saw that in this version.

I've only personally noticed a few small bugs but had workarounds. 
(i.e. video view type sticking on [TriPanel] in Season View and never letting you back into the menu to swap views = change skin, jump back)
In case you kids haven't used this thing...
Movie Stinger Notification

It's so rad.
any way to get HDR icons in the skin?
(2017-12-06, 22:01)mikeSiLVO Wrote: There is no way for Kodi to tell skinners what is HDR and what is not. To do this you would need to do so by filename like how it is for Atmos or DTS-X.
thx for your answer, but its the same like with 4K Cases right? it works also only with 4K. in the filename.
Is there a way to hide EXTRAS {Kiosk Mode removed it} and SET MY RATING buttons from videos?

It also seems that EXTENDED INFO works for movies, but gives an error for TV shows.
Pushing PLAY from EXTENDED INFO does nothing.
**I guess I could just disable it.** Not a huge deal, I suppose.

Ideas?
Thanks Mike,
I try the leia version for month but it is really buggy at the moment.
I think. It is a litte bit to early beacuse the v18 is still programming.

At the moment i wait for a long time for the pvr update from solo but i think, the project is dead.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2609750

Try anybody to update the leia version?

I can test the leia version and posts bugs or new inspiration for the skin.
Would you develop the skin, mike?
That would be very nice!!

could you try to adjust the pvr update from solo for the krypton version of the skins?
  • 436(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39