Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2018-01-08, 14:17)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

Ok new year now so new plans.

@mikeSiLVO. I like your suggestion of starting with a view each. I will look at starting this week and will probably take KodiFlix. There is a lot of code in there that needs to be sorted out in both Movies and TV and somethings that should actually go like DVDshelf display as it has problems on the far right of the screen. So I'll start there and let you know via GITHUB with what plans I come up with for it and creating a more common code solution with VARS etc to reduce duplicated code. I'll also probably look into the fake discs and all that as I know there is a lot of duplication for that, the solution needs to be re-engineered and even possibly decided if it should still exist, but I know it is liked so it'll stay but just hopefully be improved, but that is across multiple views so for the time being I'll just analyze it and re-design the solution before re-coding.

Also, there is probably version requirements outstanding due to changes in Leia, so we'll have to look into doing that which I think you've started on with your recent PR?

@Mr. V, your time has not been wasted and as discussed hopefully M will continue on forward to what it becomes. You have always been a part of the team since your amazing widget work that you graciously did when the Krypton update happened where we all worked together as a great team and hopefully will continue too on whatever the project is.

@Dan, cheers mate and your help is always valued as in the past.

@Slipass,haven't done much on RCB.xml for a while I did create 3 new specific games views for Madnox in on of the last updates but they are outside of using RCB as that uses it's own xml like you have stated. I'll put it on the list but will have to try and get my 'games' set up again for adequate testing in the future.

So, Mikesilvo and I  will be the main team on "Aeon Madnox" from now on, probably with help now and then from good friends like Aries / Shadowtek for gfx, meowmoo for music and bsoriano for testing and perhaps coding if you still want to learn Bart? We are only starting up now but as MikeSilvo said bugs / improvements / etc are always welcome and we'll discuss whatever and see where it goes.

So, Happy new year to everyone and hopefully Aeon Madnox can not only continue but evolve as well both in itself and as Madnox, but what is going on there will take a lot of time.

Mike.

Hello Mike, sounds great.
I am glad that Madnox is being developed further and that the fake discs are also staying.....especially with the Showcase and Low List view Big Grin

I like to support the optimized Madnox and bring ideas and suggestions. Just not program Smile

For RCB, I can also test for you or support otherwise?
We also like to write by PM.

I do not know if RCB in Kodi 18 will be much used if Kodi can emulate itself.
 I have another optimization.

When I play movies or TV shows from the LAN, the disc are displayed "clean" in the main menu.

When I pick up a movie on Live TV and switch to the main menu, the disc will appear with artwork. This has to do with the PVR Artwork Mod, which once worked completely.
Is it possible to display the artwork for the movies or series in the LAN in the main menu as well?

For example:
Movie

Series:

Live TV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
RE: Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - [RC2 Revision 0.9.1] 30/05 - by Slipass - 2018-01-08, 15:11
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39